Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A one on one conversation about it doesn't really work, though...-Mef
Exactly.So, what all is happening that I can interfere with at the moment, and IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO VOLUNTEER TO MAKE THAT EVIL TOA?!- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

^^^ But there's at least three people involved in this, I think. :/

You called?
Yeah.Way can't you people be more like Tyler?
Yeah but when they have motivations they're actually interesting characters. Being the most dangerous or hardest to stop isn't really what the RPG's about.
This fellow gets it. Villains that have no reason for doing evil then "because I'm evil" are pretty interesting. At least give them a some sort of excuse, even plain old world domination works instead of just unleashing Joker-rip-off number 3454 on this game, alright? . . .Could someone Pm me a recap of what's going on in Pala-Koro? Thanks. Edited by BenLuke-116

Then what do you call you and Krayzikk talking alone? Two on three? :PWhat Toa, Vorex?-Mef
It wasn't a one on one because other people were involved in the discussion.But, it's over for the moment, do it doesn't matter anymore anyways.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Gee, I'm sorry. I guess the goal in this place would be causing complete and total anarchy, something that could easily pave the way for a better system to take over than the one that is there now. The ends? New world order, much better and more benevolent. The means? Complete and total anarchy caused by unleashing a highly addictive drug upon the population, an addiction they can do nothing but attempt to satisfy.But, hey, maybe I didn't want to tell you that. Maybe I wanted you to think it was going to be completely random, until something big happened in this story plot. Maybe I just want to follow through with an idea I had while I was gone, but apparently I have to offer so many different reasons as to why I want to do something before I actually can that it'll just ruin the idea, unless I look like some random brakas playing this game with no regards for anybody else within their plots.Well, now that I apparently have to explain everything to satisfy people, there goes my opportunity for making plots that people won't already know upwards of eighty-percent of how I want it to go....Or maybe I'm lying to you all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Then what do you call you and Krayzikk talking alone? Two on three? :PWhat Toa, Vorex?-Mef
I thought you'd never ask. :biggrin:Basically, I've been planning a plot, and for it I needed two RP'ers to PM me, one with a good Toa, and one with an evil Toa. I already have a good Toa, so I just need the evil one. I need the profile PM'd to me before it's posted, though, if you're interested.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Gee, I'm sorry. I guess the goal in this place would be causing complete and total anarchy, something that could easily pave the way for a better system to take over than the one that is there now. The ends? New world order, much better and more benevolent. The means? Complete and total anarchy caused by unleashing a highly addictive drug upon the population, an addiction they can do nothing but attempt to satisfy.But, hey, maybe I didn't want to tell you that. Maybe I wanted you to think it was going to be completely random, until something big happened in this story plot. Maybe I just want to follow through with an idea I had while I was gone, but apparently I have to offer so many different reasons as to why I want to do something before I actually can that it'll just ruin the idea, unless I look like some random brakas playing this game with no regards for anybody else within their plots.Well, now that I apparently have to explain everything to satisfy people, there goes my opportunity for making plots that people won't already know upwards of eighty-percent of how I want it to go....Or maybe I'm lying to you all.
You could always have just said they had hidden motives like Mr. Isles said.

Or maybe he ninja'd me while I was writing that whole thing out because I was too lazy to click the "Show new comments" thing.But, anyways, now I'm off to make a new idea.Or maybe I'm just going to set up this one.
But maybe you were lying to us all. O_o(I thwart you using the power of post quoting!) Edited by DoctorCouch

Or maybe he ninja'd me while I was writing that whole thing out because I was too lazy to click the "Show new comments" thing.But, anyways, now I'm off to make a new idea.Or maybe I'm just going to set up this one.
But maybe you were lying to us all. O_o
Maybe you should all get back on topic.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Good thing I quoted that. I wouldn't have noticed the secret message otherwise. :PI-I-I-I mean....don't you think you're being a bit melodramatic?Wub wu grochibro =DAlso, thanks Mef. If anyone wants to know how I play villians, which you can have your individual opinion on, check out Ga-Koro. Playing Telric is just fun.Note: his opinion on you and your characters is not at all effected by mine. At all.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Maybe you should all get back on topic.- Vorex
You run a tight ship.But anyway, back on topic. If one is looking to get more experience with RPing, then is it good to have more characters (4 or 5) or just keep it manageable?
Get really good at multitasking, and bring your character amount up into the forties and fifties like I do.

profiles i guess

You know, KNI.That note sounds like a suspiciously specific denial. :PTell us how you really feel.
D:stop troping mei don't like being tropedDoctorCouch: OH gosh noQuality over quantity, any day, every day. Unless you want to change your name to Little Grochi #3, don't try to play as many characters as he does. He's...special. In a good way some of the time. Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Get really good at multitasking, and bring your character amount up into the forties and fifties like I do.
I would die horribly if I tried that. I think I'll stay with single digits for now.
Yes. And flesh them out. Flesh them out so much they seem real. Give them good traits. Give them bad traits. Make at least one character people hate. Make one who inspires.Make your character pool unique and extraordinary.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

I think just two or three at first, Doctor Couch, then work your way up. LIke Kal said, learn to multitask, but not with that many characters.-Mef
I have had 41 characters since joining this RPG in October. It can be done.But isn't recommended.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You only had like eight, Krayzikk. :P And, yes, Shadow makes excellent points, Doctor Couch.Well, I know it can be done, Vorex. :biggrin: I just don't think it's the best idea for a new player.-Mef
I'm a noob. I've only been here since October. But, yeah, I'm special, most people couldn't handle having that many characters. That's enough off-topic-ness about character amounts, now.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

DoctorCouch:OH gosh noQuality over quantity, any day, every day. Unless you want to change your name to Little Grochi #3, don't try to play as many characters as he does. He's...special. In a good way some of the time.
Aww, thanks. I just like having a lot of story opportunities to run with, so I can get both quality and quanitity.

profiles i guess

Speaking of characters, I've been thinking about getting rid of a few. Any suggestions about which of my characters is the deepest/is the most entertaining to read?(Assuming I have any 'deep'/'entertaining to read' characters...)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Speaking of characters, I've been thinking about getting rid of a few. Any suggestions about which of my characters is the deepest/is the most entertaining to read?(Assuming I have any 'deep'/'entertaining to read' characters...)
Keep Kai. I don't know most of your others that well. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I personally can't stand having more then 3-4 characters, but I'm not an active RPer kinda person.Also, I'm going to be rather busy for the next week, so Aenarius will be taking a nice, good night of sleep, while I'll try to keep Zar somewhat active.