Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Mini-Grokk is my new idol.
I'm glad someone else appreciated that little plot device.-Teezy
It was awesome. That's the only way to put it. I wonder who the other guy would be......?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Mini-Grokk is my new idol.
I'm glad someone else appreciated that little plot device.-Teezy
It was awesome. That's the only way to put it. I wonder who the other guy would be......?
"Why, Brykon, you look so cute with a halo."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

As of tomorrow, I will be on hiatus for about 10 days. Me and the fam are going on a roadtrip.And I was pushing for Utu because it would make no sense at all. Also because I inflate my ego with that type of stuff.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Starting tomorrow, I'll be at the National Order of the Arrow Conference in Michigan State University. I will probably have Internet access, but I'm a member of the planning staff so my time will be spent either doing work or partying all night. Still, I want to stay up-to-date as much as possible, so I might be surfing around to see what is happening.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be at the National Order of the Arrow Conference in Michigan State University. I will probably have Internet access, but I'm a member of the planning staff so my time will be spent either doing work or partying all night. Still, I want to stay up-to-date as much as possible, so I might be surfing around to see what is happening.
I can keep you up to date over AIM.In fact, if anyone needs to consult with me, I'm "The King of no isles" over on that chat website.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Question: If Zamor sphere's lack Makuta's essence in them, then what happens if you shoot a target with one? Will they still become your slave type deal? Does it just cause damage?
I believe Zamor spheres can do a variety of things you wish as long as they are within reason. Enslaving Matoran? Probably not. Channeling destructive power? Possibly. Exploding on impact? Golden.On a completely different note, who wants to write an epic with me? =D*cricket sounds*

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I know I've been slow in my interactions here, and I'm sorry. I might as well come clean now.I'm leaving the RPG for now. I might come back some time in the future, but right now this game just isn't fun anymore. Some of you may not like this, others will, and most of you probably don't give a Brakas dropping.So, yeah. I gave that little contribution to the ILS and all my chars are sentenced to limbo until I return. I might still go to the discussion topic every now and then to find out if anything interesting happens.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

It depends on what you put in them instead of the antidermis. The types of zamors you want to fire are up to you. I believe quite a few characters have explosives in their zamors.
What he said. Zamors can have a variety of effects though I think you can only possess a max of 2 types of different zamor spheres. Don't go overboard with it, get them approved by a GM and you're good to go.

I know I've been slow in my interactions here, and I'm sorry. I might as well come clean now.I'm leaving the RPG for now. I might come back some time in the future, but right now this game just isn't fun anymore. Some of you may not like this, others will, and most of you probably don't give a Brakas dropping.So, yeah. I gave that little contribution to the ILS and all my chars are sentenced to limbo until I return. I might still go to the discussion topic every now and then to find out if anything interesting happens.
That sure is a pity.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

I've only watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad, so you don't have to worry about that.My character would be doing it for the lulz, Walter did it to get money to secure his family's financial position for when he died.
Actually, in the last two seasons, Walter started doing it because he genuinely loved the power and entitlement that his position gave him, and he started--Wait. On topic. Right.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

for the lulz,
Apparently, in your world this is a perfectly legitimate motivation and not a excuse for "lol randomness".Newsflash, it's not.
I just came to say: GET BACK ON TOPIC, like Tyler just told everyone to. :)- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

for the lulz,
Apparently, in your world this is a perfectly legitimate motivation and not a excuse for "lol randomness".Newsflash, it's not.
I just came to say: GET BACK ON TOPIC, like Tyler just told everyone to. :)- Vorex
Did ever I say it was a perfectly legitimate motivation?Really, my character would do it just to watch the world burn.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Really, my character would do it just to watch the world burn.
Another one? :wakeup:Really, why is coming up with villains with actual motivations so hard for you people?
You called?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Really, my character would do it just to watch the world burn.
Another one? :wakeup:Really, why is coming up with villains with actual motivations so hard for you people?
Because villains with motivations have a visible goal. They can be stopped.But villains who simply want to watch the world burn are so much more dangerous, because they will do anything, regardless of the consequences, even if it means that they'll die, because they honestly don't care. That's what makes them so much worse than villains with motives.EDIT: Also, for the record, not my opinion, just the reasoning behind people creating villains without motives, other than 'it's easy'.- Vorex Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

See? Vorex gets it. Sometimes the villain really does just want to kill as many people, ruin as many lives as he can before he dies.Not all of them. Often the villain has a goal. But not always.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah but when they have motivations they're actually interesting characters. Being the most dangerous or hardest to stop isn't really what the RPG's about.
Move it to PMs, guys. Unless you're discussing specific examples of characters, it doesn't belong here.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]