Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So where is a good place to introduce a battle loving character?
I have a few bounty hunters who could use a fourth wheel if you're interested. My tavern is also a good place to start off. If he's in Po-Koro, he can check out my store there that sells weapons and a few other less violent goods.-Mef Edited by Mef Man

That's true, Snellz. The day less violent plots come will be a nice day indeed. I'm not one to talk, though. :P-Mef
There can be no peace...none. I lub your Turaga in Kini-Nui btw, I'm tempted to get one of my characters over there...let's see now...I haven't really used Leon at all for anything in months...hmmm.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hah, I won't need to bunny because it's the middle of the night for me and I have work tomorrow. Good night peeps; give me time to reply to any situation that involves my characters. It's not like we're in a rush.

For those involved in the Valria plot, I've finally posted as Telric. Additionally, it's a rather rare insight as to how I see Telric, especially due to him not having a proportionate fleshing-out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

For those involved in the Valria plot, I've finally posted as Telric. Additionally, it's a rather rare insight as to how I see Telric, especially due to him not having a proportionate fleshing-out.
Yeah, thanks for the post, Shadow.Now I just need a post from your Le-Matoran in Le-Koro and maybe one from Sucogu if he needs to say anything...-Mef

I know... I know... We also need Tyler to get on as well. And Visaru. I seem to be the only one to be on at nearly all hours of the day.
Wait, Tyler? Is he involved in the triple-V group, or are you talking about something else?And I love that map of Pala-Koro. It's... fantastic. I just can't express how cool it is to have such an exact map of a village.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Okay, the post for my new plot is live and in Kini-Nui. Feel free to jump in if you'd like.-Mef
:kaukau: That's the one with Quaara, right? Like I said in our PMs, I'll eventually get around to it, maybe in a few days. I expect someone else to intercede before then, of course, but I still look foreward to the potential of your character's story.
:kaukau: Was that, by chance, creating using Pro-Fantasy softwear such as Dungeon Designer 3?Merida

If anyone is physically able to put up with prolonged interaction with the most gothic ship captain in the game, hit up Xa-Koro. Tactical Panda is willing to pick up any cargo you need and have it moved anywhere.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If anyone is physically able to put up with prolonged interaction with the most gothic ship captain in the game, hit up Xa-Koro. Tactical Panda is willing to pick up any cargo you need and have it moved anywhere.-Teezy
I'm physically able. What is their alignment?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET