Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What's the current situation in Kini-Nui? From what I gather, the Horde are watching from out of sight while someone tries to stop some Makuta-worshipers from sacrificing a Matoran?
Matoran's already been sacrificed. Now, we're just forming a perimeter around the fight to wait for a moment to strike at the Makuta worshippers.

What's the current situation in Kini-Nui? From what I gather, the Horde are watching from out of sight while someone tries to stop some Makuta-worshipers from sacrificing a Matoran?
Matoran's already been sacrificed. Now, we're just forming a perimeter around the fight to wait for a moment to strike at the Makuta worshippers.
And then there is my character (Nawal) hiding behind a rock.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Yeah, I just find it funny how the Mata-Nui worshipper is saying that the Makuta-worshippers are evil, so he's going to murder them instead. I doubt they wouldn't even hestitate to murder an elderly woman."You evil and mean so Imma gunna kill you and your famiwy!" Conflicting morals...-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

Why? Is cuz last time your character got the Karz beaten out of him, verbally and physically? :P
Actually, no(That was so awesome, BTW. I still laugh so hard thinking about that.). It's actually more of I was verbally assaulted over certain real-world events.

WIP

SO, who's at the main gate in Pala Koro? I just need to know since a blind toa is about to walk through on his way out. Thanks.
I don't think that's a good idea. My group is just outside, preparing to attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I don't think that's a good idea. My group is just outside, preparing to attack.
Don't forget about my character being inside as well. He just attacked your dude.-Mef
I missed that post. I just edited. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Lux - Tavern, Ga-Koro"I was trying to hit on you!" Lux shouted in frustration, "I'm sorry, but I was! I'm sorry I'm doing such a bad job of it, but you're the second woman I've ever even tried to talk to... er, in this way, ever!"-Void
Lol, who was the first? I kind of regret him and Solia not having a thing TBH.

IC: Lux - Tavern, Ga-Koro"I was trying to hit on you!" Lux shouted in frustration, "I'm sorry, but I was! I'm sorry I'm doing such a bad job of it, but you're the second woman I've ever even tried to talk to... er, in this way, ever!"-Void
Lol, who was the first? I kind of regret him and Solia not having a thing TBH.
Well, technically he's hit on three women in his life (if you count his off-screen romance with Delta), though his brief fling (or whatever you want to call it) is still my favourite.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]