Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

no one has more power than tuckno one
McSmeag.Your argument is invalid. :P
He wishes. He may have the title, but I was always in charge inside the ropes.
By the way, Nuju says he's waiting for a call from you.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Really? I got a text but no mention about calling back... must investigate.As for having fun, absolutely. Arrived in DC this afternoon for Brickfair, hanging out with the early staff arrivals... gonna be a blast. My career is actually taking off finally as well (about freaking time!) so things are looking up! :D Figured I should check in just to make sure the place didn't burn down.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Really? I got a text but no mention about calling back... must investigate.As for having fun, absolutely. Arrived in DC this afternoon for Brickfair, hanging out with the early staff arrivals... gonna be a blast. My career is actually taking off finally as well (about freaking time!) so things are looking up! :biggrin: Figured I should check in just to make sure the place didn't burn down.
Do you think I'd let that happen? Good to see you... I knew I would, when Bfair rolled along. :P Definitely let's Skype when you have a chance.

test2.png

Could everyone who's planning on sticking with Bad Company during the heist PM me or hit me on Skype or AIM? I kind of want to go over the plan one last time and make sure everything's in place before moving.(that means you, kal, stop spamming and log onto your Skype once in a while)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Really? I got a text but no mention about calling back... must investigate.As for having fun, absolutely. Arrived in DC this afternoon for Brickfair, hanging out with the early staff arrivals... gonna be a blast. My career is actually taking off finally as well (about freaking time!) so things are looking up! :biggrin: Figured I should check in just to make sure the place didn't burn down.
Do you think I'd let that happen? Good to see you... I knew I would, when Bfair rolled along. :P Definitely let's Skype when you have a chance.
Ooh, I wanna participate in this Skype chat as well. I shall learn your secrets.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Oh hey, Tuck's back. All we need now is Emzee and Sisen, and we'll be all set.
Emzee is online regularly. I wonder why he doesn't come here...

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Ye...just keep an eye of Nuju, I get scared when he posts in the RPG forums...I respect andFear him...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Well I'm not new, but I do get scared when Nuju posts, not like HOLY COW WE ARE GONNA DIE but more like, brace yourselves scared.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

It's okay, Docta'.Raz was a member a few months back, Friar Tuck is the leader of the BZPRPG pretty much, and Nuju is a moderator for the game. They're all back and it's all good.-Mef
A-ha-ha Tuck as the leader anymore.I still get the feeling that Tuck is now nothing more than a puppet of Nuju's.I'm telling you all...it's a conspiracy.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I respect fear them. Mainly Nuju.

I don't understand why people find our staff so scary. They just have a habit of making this RPG frightfully entertaining.
I know. Only like, three people have been smited all season.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Nuju has my respect but not my fear.He needs to use the full iron fist some time soon, not just the iron pinkie.
..."ooh im SOOOOO scared of the staff you conspirators""but next time, REALLY smite us"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.