Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Haters are not something to fall over for. If I had done that, I would've left last year. Don't make them happy that you left, bro. Make 'me happy that you stayed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Amalod's staying.And, yeah. It's just pointless to keep it going, really. Two people are interacting with it while others make up imaginary bars to drink at when I have one shoved in their faces. It's a bit pointless to keep it up.-Mef
HeyHeyHeyThe Bright-Star Inn was not imaginary. :PBut don't worry, some of those people could probably find work there if they need it. ^.^

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If you wait 'til The Final Problem's been robbed, I can help. Two part plan:1) Get Nikarra super-powerful thanks to all the lust goin' round in there;2) Rip the building's foundations apart, piece by piece.Sound like fun to you?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Sewage systems existed in the Indus Valley multiple millenia before Christ.They're Older Than You Think.
I'm still fairly certain flush toilets are a recent invention, but that's not a subject I'm very knowledgeable about.Relevant to the current flamewar discussion.
They also had flush toilets where the sewagsdropped into a water line and was carried away back in the early Greek/Crete days.

Sewage systems existed in the Indus Valley multiple millenia before Christ.They're Older Than You Think.
I'm still fairly certain flush toilets are a recent invention, but that's not a subject I'm very knowledgeable about.Relevant to the current flamewar discussion.
They also had flush toilets where the sewagsdropped into a water line and was carried away back in the early Greek/Crete days.
And the Romans had their cloacas.We sure know a lot about sewage systems around here.Also, Le-Wahi is fantastic this time of year.-Dovydas

Enough talk of sewage guys. I think the argument ended a few pages back :P

If you wait 'til The Final Problem's been robbed, I can help. Two part plan:1) Get Nikarra super-powerful thanks to all the lust goin' round in there;2) Rip the building's foundations apart, piece by piece.Sound like fun to you?- Vorex
i think thats bcs job mai gud sur
dorian's new namestanley yelnatsproblem solved-Teezy
I can't believe no one paid attention to this... This thing of beauty.

Hey, i just got to Le-Koro, I didn't even know there was already a pre-established tavern.Too late now, I guess, since it's blowing up soon. :P
There was a pre-established tavern and inn before that one that you can still go to.It's called the Bright-Star Inn.

profiles i guess

My bad, thought you were talking about Makuta's Revenge. Bright Star Inn's a bit of a more creative name, not gonna lie.For the record, guys, not that you should tolerate G-modding and the like, but in the event that it does happen hostility's just gonna waste time in the RPG when a bunch of other productive stuff could be happening. It screws up the game, but if it gets reported to a staffie it gets fixed a lot faster. Cheaters stop cheating when they listen to the teacher, not the student.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

I think the general sentiment is that we like to solve problems without staff intervention most of the time-something I think Nuju would like to happen.I just end up escalating everything. :PAh, well. The Makuta's Revenge is getting destroyed, and the Bright-Starr Inn will stay fine.So go to the Bright-Star Inn. c:

profiles i guess

Wait, is someone attacking the Makuta's Revenge? If there is an attack, I'm ignoring it. No one has permission to burn down something I thought about destroying.-Mef
You should just respond to it, actually. We're just burning the inside right now, and two people attacked Levarie.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh my goodness. Why are you destroying the tavern while I'm not here to respond to it?! That is utter God-modding in every sense of the word. Please, ask my permission then wait for an answer. It's just like posting that your murdered all of my characters as I was going on a vacation.Why I stick around BZP is beyond me.-Mef

Wait, is someone attacking the Makuta's Revenge? If there is an attack, I'm ignoring it. No one has permission to burn down something I thought about destroying.-Mef
You should just respond to it, actually. We're just burning the inside right now, and two people attacked Levarie.
Mef, please.Please let us have our fun.You can have Levarie survive the attack and rebuild the establishment if you want it, but what we did tonightwas divine.You can even call in security or somethingbut tonight was too fantastic to retcon-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Dovydas, I'm completely ignoring this attack. Your idea of "fun" is ruining my entire day. I come back to sixty posts that were made without me getting to reply once; all of which were attacks on my PCs and tavern.I understand a normal attack, but this is crazy.-Mef
Wrong.There was only one post attacking a PC of yours. Your brothel, btw, can be considered to be only minorly damaged with something of a bit of a fire in it. Basically what Grochi says below applies: we can't damage your property without permission. But we can initiate an attack on such property.The rest were us slaughtering Zacax's chars.-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Oh my goodness. Why are you destroying the tavern while I'm not here to respond to it?! That is utter God-modding in every sense of the word. Please, ask my permission then wait for an answer. It's just like posting that your murdered all of my characters as I was going on a vacation.Why I stick around BZP is beyond me.-Mef
Are we going to have another debate like the one about Infernavika vs. Fowadi (or whatever it was)?I can solve this now: You can't really do damage to somebody's possessions (Such as weapons, the people themselves, their homes, their boats, or their pets) without their permission. Now, you're all throwing torches at it-that would be fine, basically, if you would let Mef respond, instead of just saying that the torches hit and now everything was beginning to burn.It's Mef's decision whether his stuff gets damaged or not, not yours. So, he has every right to just ignore what happened. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I. Love. You. Kal.What he says is the truth. You can't just burn down my tavern because I mentioned I may get rid of it. Now I want to protect it even more...Listen; I'm going to write a Levarie post of him wiping the bar or something and pretend like this attack didn't happen. If you wish to attack, attack when I can respond. Got it?-Mef

Alright, no fire.But Krellan is still trying to kill Lev, and Edge still killed Zacax and Calebos. That was seperate.
Yeah, what I mean is basically this. We're fine with the fire going away and the brothel staying fine as it is.We're not exactly fine with all the attacks we've perpetrated on chars going away, though.-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Wrong.There was only one post attacking a PC of yours. Your brothel, btw, can be considered to be only minorly damaged with something of a bit of a fire in it. Basically what Grochi says below applies: we can't damage your property without permission. But we can initiate an attack on such property.The rest were us slaughtering Zacax's chars.-Dovydas
Speaking of which, I noticed several auto hits. Even if Zacax was being unrealistic and doing things that take several minutes in the middle of a firefight, you can't kill a character if the owner doesn't want the character to die. Just saying.Actually, this is probably more directed to Zacax, who may not have known this. But if we're retconnign the attack, just ignore it. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------