Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So, basically, if I throw tons of goons your way you're gonna give them all a Parakuka each?- Vorex
I swear, if any of them are in line with Xylak, I will slay them all. Seriously dude. Also Gravs, PM me about this "nudge-nudge " thing. =P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I wonder where Hubert is.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'm willing to bet on Hiemalis. You don't see Dorian destroying any hospitals do you?
When's the last time you've seen him try?
EVERYONE'S SICK OF BLOODY TILLIAN
Also yeah, this. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well Z and Darix will defiantly be involved, where is the ILS?
Half of them are in Ko-Wahi (near to the Place of Shadows), trying to settle a hostage situation with the Shadow Hapaka.The other half is in Pala-Koro, thoroughly trouncing (or having already beaten, I can't remember) Vorasku's Organization.-Void
Alright, I'll get my Toa over there. :)Is your Matoran in the Ga-Wahi topic ot the Ta-Wahi topic?
Ga-Wahi. Just make a post on the road or seeing Lara, and I'll be sure to interact.Would anyone mind if we got the Pala-Koro story going again? I think all of Toa of Smooth Jazz' characters have been defeated, so the defenders just need to post their capture.
I was actually just sitting back and hoping that the ones currently in charge would do it. While I do "own" the ILS, Mevi is no more than a regular member and will be looking to her higher-ups for orders. I will not shoehorn her into a leader role despite her being my character. :)Ah, now would probably be a good time to bring up those spies that are said to be within the various groups, due to the recent argument about meta-gaming and the fact that such spies might soon be very important indeed. I am a firm believer of IC-only canon: what happens outside of IC posts never happened in the RPG at all. For this reason, I will request that any recruition and talk between spies happens in public, visible IC to everyone who plays. We must all trust each other to keep the knowledge of who's a spy or not strictly OOC until revealed to our characters, but at the same time we can not be expected to accept something that happens (such as a character performing a sneak-attack or relaying info across the island) without IC evidence for it.

Ah, now would probably be a good time to bring up those spies that are said to be within the various groups, due to the recent argument about meta-gaming and the fact that such spies might soon be very important indeed. I am a firm believer of IC-only canon: what happens outside of IC posts never happened in the RPG at all. For this reason, I will request that any recruition and talk between spies happens in public, visible IC to everyone who plays. We must all trust each other to keep the knowledge of who's a spy or not strictly OOC until revealed to our characters, but at the same time we can not be expected to accept something that happens (such as a character performing a sneak-attack or relaying info across the island) without IC evidence for it.
If you look at Kumu Islets, you'll notice that it has become very much more public.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So, I'm back from the vacation I was on. A recap would be very nice. Specfically, can anyone sum up any events that occured with the Infernavika and the zodiac group from the past 12 days? I've done some reading and it seems there's been additions to the crew, but I'm not quite caught up. Also any other major events in general would be nice to know.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic