Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And if you think HE'S bad, you should see Friar "I Drop Meteors on Naysayers" Tuck.-Teezy

Been there, seen that. Last time it resulted in the resetting a universe by Friar's favorite character, a Makuta-style AI, and hordes of Makuta-AI controlled drones. Oh yeah, and the setting for the RPG itself started to become a meteor.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Nuju Metru's not that scary, he's just another jaded, sarcastic cynicist who demands common sense RPing. He's like me, but younger, stronger, and arguably more powerful, but nearly identical. We're brothers, you know. He's my little-big bro jolly mobster.

Nuju Metru's not that scary, he's just another jaded, sarcastic cynicist who demands common sense RPing. He's like me, but younger, stronger, and arguably more powerful, but nearly identical. We're brothers, you know. He's my little-big bro jolly mobster.

No, but Tuck is that scary. And arguably, you are that scary. I still haven't forgotten Laryna. :sly: Then again, Nuju had Uhuraz...... :fear:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And this is why I fear the day that you become a staff player. One Nuju is too much. :lol:And Eyru, now I will forever think of all those guys as kitties. Next time Salamander is being pummelled by a Rahkshi, at least I'll have something to laugh about. So, thanks.

Lacertus

To clear something up: No, the Island Liberation Squad has not met the Rahkshi. We went searching for the source of the Rahkshi screams, but by this time they have left the area. There are a few Toa skulking around that are loyal to Makuta, but we subdued one rather easily.Note that that was not a staff character.

Edited by Katuko

ATTENTION PLAYERS.The Matoran known as "Harka" has been spotted on the southern mouth of Naho Bay.The Tarakava build up is NOT a feint! The Fourth Great Tarakava Raid is upon Ga-Koro.Those wishing to defend Ga-Koro need to seek out 1st Leftenant Jennas in Ga-Koro.Those wishing to sink the village should seek out Harka on the southern beach at the mouth of Naho Bay.You have one week to submit and register yourself with a side. It is advised for those NOT wishing to participate to evacuate Ga-Koro by then or you will be attacked by BOTH sides as you are not a registered combatant.The fight begins 2/19/12.You have been warned.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama