Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ah, fine then, I guess I'll draw up a couple of new characters, though I doubt I'll do any massive story arcs or anything - Mout I ain't. :P I'll be honest, it's the mention of the Santun that has me coming back - no organisation, whether in books, films or games, has filled me with as much fear, dread and revulsion as Sera managed to pull of with both the Santun and the Roses.Anyway, first post will likely be in Le-Wahi. See you there!

Me, I loved the Santun arc, simply because you could get away with stuff you could never do today. Yeah, it's more fair today, but it's significantly less awesome. :w:
Agree completely. Only then was ripping a hole in the dimensional fabric of the universe something completely routine. Gotta remember that this RPG's only getting off the ground though - I believe we'll build up to something reasonably epic eventually.
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Let's hope.I think this quote from Lazok sums up Metru Nui (prior to the Santun War itself actually starting, then it just got insane) and Locus Abeo pretty well:

"This was just another testament to the peace and security of the Knowledge Sphere, that this was considered a high-alert emergency. In Metru Nui, this would've been just another day in the life -- a nine to five day of rescuing people here and there, and then home for dinner. In Locus Abeo, the possible death of four people wouldn't have even caused one to blink."

:w:

Agree completely. Only then was ripping a hole in the dimensional fabric of the universe something completely routine. Gotta remember that this RPG's only getting off the ground though - I believe we'll build up to something reasonably epic eventually.

Rip a hole in the dimensional fabric of the universe!? That sounds awesome! Then again, maybe we should work are way up to that point first. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Rip a hole in the dimensional fabric of the universe!? That sounds awesome! Then again, maybe we should work are way up to that point first. :P
It got a whole lot weirder, especially with Sera's Takrah Arc, then The United Shadow with the Core, then the Reapers, then the Santun...I don't think anyone knew the entire story. :P
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

That sounds...incredibly confusing. :confused: Sorta why they rebooted it I guess. :POh, and for those people who are involved with or wish to be involved with The Royal Court. Here's my blog entry on it.

It was. But yeah, it ended with universe getting re-booted through use of an Olisi and a crystal of power.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That was then, this is now. Let's not conentrate on singing songs of days long gone and instead exhert our energies at building a legacy on par with what once was. Save the reminiscing for private discussions and put the 2012 BZPRPG game face on. We don't have to copy the old arcs or gawk at how laberythine it was, we just have to be cheerful and play the game we have.Let's make 2012 a year of true new beginnings and set the cornerstone for the future arcs we'll have. The legends that truly matter start here. :)

Can someone give me a brief outline of the major factions on Mata-Nui at present? :)

There are groups that focus around some individual players, like the Marines were (maybe will be again, in some weeks, we'll see). Or Stannis and his merry little band ( And it pains me to say I haven't been able to keep track of their actions, despite them having quite the importance to them).But no real factions.But speaking of factions and organizations, I had chats with Ghosthands a while back, when Tamaru was killed, that dealt with the organization of the villages defense forces. Since quite a few people are having characters as members of those, would it be cool if there were official reference paragraphs as to how they are organized? I know Ghosthands had written a structure of the Gukko-Force, I worked on that of the Ta-Koro guard and Kalama had the marines, but there is nothing on how they are organized in the RPG-canon if am not mistaken.Just wanted to bring that up, I've been thinking about this for a while.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Can someone give me a brief outline of the major factions on Mata-Nui at present? :)

There are groups that focus around some individual players, like the Marines were (maybe will be again, in some weeks, we'll see). Or Stannis and his merry little band ( And it pains me to say I haven't been able to keep track of their actions, despite them having quite the importance to them).But no real factions.But speaking of factions and organizations, I had chats with Ghosthands a while back, when Tamaru was killed, that dealt with the organization of the villages defense forces. Since quite a few people are having characters as members of those, would it be cool if there were official reference paragraphs as to how they are organized? I know Ghosthands had written a structure of the Gukko-Force, I worked on that of the Ta-Koro guard and Kalama had the marines, but there is nothing on how they are organized in the RPG-canon if am not mistaken.Just wanted to bring that up, I've been thinking about this for a while.
Pein wrote up the Onu-Koro Ussalry.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think I did pretty well, and then I read EW's stuff and I'm just like "...nope."

I feel like that with... well... almost everyone.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think I did pretty well, and then I read EW's stuff and I'm just like "...nope."

Don't worry too much guys. Your writing is a lot like a muscle. If you don't train it, it will not get stronger. So keep posting, let the good posts inspire you, beware the bad ones and most importantly: keep posting.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Don't worry too much guys. Your writing is a lot like a muscle. If you don't train it, it will not get stronger. So keep posting, let the good posts inspire you, beware the bad ones and most importantly: keep posting.
You forgot the part where you look back at some of your first posts and cringe.Seriously though, chances are you've already improved from when you first began. You'll keep improving with time and more posts, so don't worry about getting better now. :DI feel weird saying this, since I only started last January myself... >_<

Lacertus

You forgot the part where you look back at some of your first posts and cringe.Seriously though, chances are you've already improved from when you first began. You'll keep improving with time and more posts, so don't worry about getting better now. :biggrin:I feel weird saying this, since I only started last January myself... >_<
actually, I look at my recent posts and cringe. when I look at my first posts I also cringe because Strangely enough, I feel Like I put more effort into it then I do nowAnd speaking of cringing, there is alot of stuff in ta-koro that relates to valentines day *cringe* Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So, you know how everyone's complaining about a lack of evil characters side solely with Makuta, I aim to change that. Say hello to Dorain.Now interacting with the folks in the Po-Koro Burger Joint.

WHATWHAAAAAAAAAaaTMy Mark Bearer's name is Dorian. :C-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND