Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hello, I'm back to check up on the status on this topic: since nobody has Pm'ed me about anything related to the bzprpg recently, that either means that the pace is still going on fast or that people forgot.Has this topic slowed down a bit recently?What's happened since feb the second? just a summary, please.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

HAHAHAHANOW GHOSTHANDS CAN'T FREAK OUT THAT RAKNAR STOLE THE INFERNAVIKA-(oops)Um, sorry to see you go, man. We never got to RP together because I came back after you had disappeared, but you were a great guy by all accounts and I hope to get to talk to you soon.-Tezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

@Bulik: Um, let's see:

• [*]Musical's over[*]Stannis' Companions left Onu and went to Ta[*]GH officially quit[*]Mef officially quit[*]Kinvex died

...That's all I can think of at the moment. Activity's kind of slowed down - I, for one, took a five-day break from IC's, though I did pay attention to what was going on. :PEDIT: Sorry, read your post wrong. This's everything that's happened since March second.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

@Bulik: Um, let's see:

• [*]Musical's over[*]Stannis' Companions left Onu and went to Ta[*]GH officially quit[*]Mef officially quit[*]Kinvex died

...That's all I can think of at the moment. Activity's kind of slowed down - I, for one, took a five-day break from IC's, though I did pay attention to what was going on. :P

My character died too. :P About three pages before the battle, or something like that.By the way, Balta, is that dead matoran killed by a crossbow bolt in Le-Koro someone who you killed?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Kal: Yes indeed. I used a random assassination to start off my evil Toa of Magnetism, Demas.@TD: But he's Tillian, right? Can't he, like, kill them all just by looking at them? :PEDIT:

you forgot JX quit, and the staff plot got reactivated.

Oh wow, I though he said March 2. facepalm_emote.gif My bad. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

@Kal: Yes indeed. I used a random assassination to start off my evil Toa of Magnetism, Demas.

Ah, good. Because if it had been from my character it would be in the back of the head and there'd just be powder there. :PI just wanted to make sure nobody was messing around with my dead matoran. MY MATORAN, YOU HEAR ME?*ahem*Sorry about that.

profiles i guess

Poor, sweet, stupid Tillian. Standing his ground against three angry Mark Bearers.-Teezy

Well, Onuzek, Skyra, Laserbeak, and Krayn are there too...not to mention Emotia and Reaver...so...really I don't think a fight would be in those mark bearers favor...:P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Poor, sweet, stupid Tillian. Standing his ground against three angry Mark Bearers.-Teezy

Well, Onuzek, Skyra, Laserbeak, and Krayn are there too...not to mention Emotia and Reaver...so...really I don't think a fight would be in those mark bearers favor... :P
Don't forget Ryllia and a ghost. A random ghost, unknown to all...tee hee...And Nikila.

profiles i guess

@Kal: and maybe another ghost... heheheh...

Nooope. Who said it's a ghost, anyways? Maybe there's some random Toa of Wind who likes stalking all of us and decides to mess with us. Besides, where was Kinvex buried?Or is he just lying there on the ground?

profiles i guess

*Hunger Games-style salutes GH and Mef*Two of the best from the first reboot. Only a few of us left. Honestly. We had some good duos. Alissita/Neirak, Kiox/Lohkar...That imaginary one I had planned between Kiox and your necromancer...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

HOLY NUTS IT'S GHOSTHANDS!*reads post*... :(EDIT: Oh and @GH Kalama was banned for two months, FYI. Glad to hear you got the girl, though.

Ha! XDDDDDD I knew it would happen! I knew it! XD Poor ol' Kalama, always too big for his boots...I did warn him...So am I :biggrin:

HOLY FRAK THE HECK ARE THESE POS-...Godspeed...And good luck (whatever there may be) Geisthaende, TX, and Mef.You will not be forgotten. And as new head admin of the wiki, I assure you that statement will be made true.

I'll miss you, Blitzy ;)Are you already a bureaucrat, or do I need to change things?
It's fine, old bean. You needn't bother yourself trying to improve the sitch-I think my position is quite decent.Oyeah-I forgot. Congrats on the girl. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well I had said for people to start grouping, but it seems half of us flocked to the same group in Ga-Wahi. :PJust sort of... Let things come together.-Snipe

Well...you know what happens when you get enough people together in a small area...PURE CHAOS

What, Mef, TX, and GH are leaving.Real sad to see you all go, it won't be the same.Someone take over control of Amalod, we need that Academy Teacher.Also spots for Charity and Kindness are open in the Ancora, send me PMs if interested.Temperance is also open but their is a specific profile you have to use. TX's Vilok.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Daw. Somebody's heart just got broken.Depressed and suicidal Tillian would be...interesting...to play.-Teezy

And that would make Emotia depressed and suicidal...this is starting to sound like Romeo and Juliet. :P Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

Daw. Somebody's heart just got broken.Depressed and suicidal Tillian would be...interesting...to play.-Teezy

And that would make Emotia depressed and suicidal...this is starting to sound like Romeo and Juliet. :P
*Grabs popcorn* This would be interesting.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So many people leaving ... say, how many active BZPRPGers are there still exactly?

A fair amount, but I'm not sure. We mostly have either new players or veterans left. Not many still in the middle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG