Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Name: Bertranus 'Bert'Species: Ta-MatoranGender: MaleAlignment: Lawful GoodPowers/Abilities: A bit lacking in this department, Bert isn't anything special. He's made out of the same stuff every Matoran is, well at least physically. Bert makes up for his apparent flaws through pure ingenuity. Since he's so small and weak, Bert was forced to use his own creativity to survive in a treacherous place like Mata-Nui. Coupled with average skill with weaponry, Bert can take out the biggest and nastiest enemies.Village: Ta-KoroMask: Powerless Calix, in the shape of a Great MahikiWeapons: Utilizes both a shield and sword, like many other members of the Ta-Koro guard. He's proficient with both, having been trained in their use. Surprisingly, he has another alternate weapon; a slingshot. Bert doesn't use it often since most members of the Guard would mock him for it, but Bert is very skilled with it since it's been with him his entire life. Appearance: Not particularly big or muscular, Bert, as he calls himself is a bit smaller then most Matoran. He is aware of this and proudly wears the smallest set of armor that the Guard can offer. Red and golden in color, it's very flashing and immediately catches one's attention when they see the little guy. His Mahiki is red in color, matching his armor. Occasionally, Bert will wear a crimson red cape, draped upon his shoulders for further decoration, but that's all it is to his appearance. Weaknesses: As mentioned above, Bert not only lacks elemental powers, but he lacks most physical abilities, like strength or speed. While he can make up for this through the use of his mind, some obstacles simply can't be beaten without both physical strength and a brain. Story: Not much to the Matoran known as Bertranus or Bert. He rarely mentions his home or of friends since he's so involved with his duty. Instead, Bert is defined by his time with the Ta-Koro guard. Shortly after joining the Guard, Bert found his life threatened numerous times by vicious Makuta invaders or other perils. They nearly tore him apart, but by surviving, Bert became attached to the Ta-Koro Guard. He considers it his life, duty, and family. He’s gone through many hardships to prove himself, especially to those who had doubted him due to his size. Eventually, he earned his respect and is now a simple 'Sentry' in the Guard. There’s nothing fun or entertaining about this; just doing his duty. Personality: Somewhat of a bore in the eyes of many. Bert seems so involved with his duty that hardly anything affects him. He's a stoic, unmoving figure and is very staunch about never slipping up. Honorable to the point that if he ever failed to defend Ta-Koro, he'd most likely slit his throat with his own hands. At the same time, Bert is very chivalrous and many times has he denied a woman due to some bizarre code. He doesn't believe in sinning like drinking or smoking. These things will only hinder him so why should he even consider them.This is where we post profiles, correct? :)

Wrong topic man. You're looking for the Profiles topic.

What is this about a Fellowship?And can anyone recognise who I am without looking at my display name history?

You're Hubert, I believe. But I'm probably wrong.And It's a little something I made...the Fellowship of Reclamation. You'll have to meet up with us in Ga-Wahi, though.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

NEX is the creation of myself. It is a small group run by a Turaga out of Onu-Koro. It is made up of murderers that mostly work for themselves, but can head back and speak to the Turaga if they want a specific target. So far, the killings and targets have all appeared to be random, with no logical pattern behind them.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

NEX could be thought of as an earlier version of the Bad Company. They are a group of killers and assassins recruited to the organisation by a mysterious being in Onu-koro. NEX was originally created by The Dark Chronicler, who is now Zoma.Drat, I was ninjaed!

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Name: Bertranus 'Bert'Species: Ta-MatoranGender: MaleAlignment: Lawful GoodPowers/Abilities: A bit lacking in this department, Bert isn't anything special. He's made out of the same stuff every Matoran is, well at least physically. Bert makes up for his apparent flaws through pure ingenuity. Since he's so small and weak, Bert was forced to use his own creativity to survive in a treacherous place like Mata-Nui. Coupled with average skill with weaponry, Bert can take out the biggest and nastiest enemies.Village: Ta-KoroMask: Powerless Calix, in the shape of a Great MahikiWeapons: Utilizes both a shield and sword, like many other members of the Ta-Koro guard. He's proficient with both, having been trained in their use. Surprisingly, he has another alternate weapon; a slingshot. Bert doesn't use it often since most members of the Guard would mock him for it, but Bert is very skilled with it since it's been with him his entire life. Appearance: Not particularly big or muscular, Bert, as he calls himself is a bit smaller then most Matoran. He is aware of this and proudly wears the smallest set of armor that the Guard can offer. Red and golden in color, it's very flashing and immediately catches one's attention when they see the little guy. His Mahiki is red in color, matching his armor. Occasionally, Bert will wear a crimson red cape, draped upon his shoulders for further decoration, but that's all it is to his appearance. Weaknesses: As mentioned above, Bert not only lacks elemental powers, but he lacks most physical abilities, like strength or speed. While he can make up for this through the use of his mind, some obstacles simply can't be beaten without both physical strength and a brain. Story: Not much to the Matoran known as Bertranus or Bert. He rarely mentions his home or of friends since he's so involved with his duty. Instead, Bert is defined by his time with the Ta-Koro guard. Shortly after joining the Guard, Bert found his life threatened numerous times by vicious Makuta invaders or other perils. They nearly tore him apart, but by surviving, Bert became attached to the Ta-Koro Guard. He considers it his life, duty, and family. He’s gone through many hardships to prove himself, especially to those who had doubted him due to his size. Eventually, he earned his respect and is now a simple 'Sentry' in the Guard. There’s nothing fun or entertaining about this; just doing his duty. Personality: Somewhat of a bore in the eyes of many. Bert seems so involved with his duty that hardly anything affects him. He's a stoic, unmoving figure and is very staunch about never slipping up. Honorable to the point that if he ever failed to defend Ta-Koro, he'd most likely slit his throat with his own hands. At the same time, Bert is very chivalrous and many times has he denied a woman due to some bizarre code. He doesn't believe in sinning like drinking or smoking. These things will only hinder him so why should he even consider them.This is where we post profiles, correct? :)

Wrong topic man. You're looking for the Profiles topic.
Oh, okay.I went ahead and posted it to the profiles page. Hopefully, the post will get approved soon.

REICHENBACH! REICHENBACH! REICHENBACH!*Cough*I'm actually, y'know, a part of NEX, so it'd be better off left alone, thanks.@Kal: Everyone knows you're referencing LotR. Especially after the 'Hobbit' comment.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So there's a Fellowship. In Ga-Wahi.Hmm...

Did he bother to tell you what this "fellowship" is aiming to do, exactly?Oh, you know, only storm Kini-Nui. Hence the more popular name for this little group - the Suicide Squad.

Don't worry, guys, I have heard your complaints, and I understand them.

Note that he didn't say anything about whether this changed his plans...

I went ahead and posted it to the profiles page. Hopefully, the post will get approved soon.

From the BZPRPG Profile Pages topic:

Staff is not required to give approval for characters: you may post and play immediately.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

Sign up at the morgue. And make sure the coffin builder knows your measurements. :P

Coffins? Where we're going we don't need coffins.And I made the first post in Ga-Wahi, just so you know. We aren't at the Koro-just to make sure TX remembers that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Aw yeah, NEX vs Bad Company, bring it on!

Oh, okay.I went ahead and posted it to the profiles page. Hopefully, the post will get approved soon.

You don't need to get them approved :PJust post and play :)
Guys he's a new member, he's talking about Posts in general.@AuRon, I believe so, she's currently outside with the BC while Sev is talking to Brycon inside a hut.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

*clears throat*okay, so, um, yeah. I've read a few pages of ta-koro and now I think I get it. so, some crazy ice toa attacks some guys at the hospital, i'm busy IRL with some stuff, so havent been checking on topic, my new character is just standing there, then a bunch of gravity toa collapse the place, apparently crushing my character. oh, yeah, and then the collapsed remains explode. tough luck, I guess.I didn't read all of the posts, so I just want to know if thats right, or if somebody came in and rescued some npcs that might count as him getting saved.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That, or the explosions miraculously threw him free of the ruins before they collapsed fully, leaving him sooty but very much alive.... Since it's kinda unfair for your character to die when you didn't even have a chance to know what was going on. Realistically, he he was not fighting he would have fled the scene when things started going south anyways.

*clears throat*okay, so, um, yeah. I've read a few pages of ta-koro and now I think I get it. so, some crazy ice toa attacks some guys at the hospital, i'm busy IRL with some stuff, so havent been checking on topic, my new character is just standing there, then a bunch of gravity toa collapse the place, apparently crushing my character. oh, yeah, and then the collapsed remains explode. tough luck, I guess.I didn't read all of the posts, so I just want to know if thats right, or if somebody came in and rescued some npcs that might count as him getting saved.

Just say he evacuated when everyone else did. There isn't anything to say he didn't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright, I'll be making a blog post about the Suicide Squad Fellowship of Reclamation, detailing each main character by the nickname Strave gave them. XDBut, everyone knows that Strave is the best character. 'Cause he's Irish. XDSo, yeah, we're storming Kini-Nui. And we're gonna die.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yeah, everyone in the hospital was evacuated that wasn't already dead. He should be in the Lavapool Inn.

okay, thanks, It was really confusing trying to read those posts, so I probably wouldn't have known that.and yeah, I figured that he would have run or something, But I'm just one of those people who have this one feeling that I can't explain that makes me just have to clarify this with others so that it doesn't get me in an awkward situation later even though no matter how hard I try it gets me in an awkward situation when I'm answered the answer that is obvious to everyone including me and then I start trying to explain this feeling that I have (whats happening in this sentence) which will eventually loop forever and ever but I don't have time to talk about it in detail, but when you really think about it it makes sense.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I get that feeling sometimes, too.Well, at least, I think so. Might'a just been indigestion. XD

I lol'd.I wonder what the outcome of NEX vs BC will be. My NEX char is already dead, so BC all the way! Plus we have Senegal, Grokk, and TD on our side. Well I guess TD isn't that special, but he is the creator of Chuck Norris Tillian.

I get that feeling sometimes, too.Well, at least, I think so. Might'a just been indigestion. XD

I lol'd.I wonder what the outcome of NEX vs BC will be. My NEX char is already dead, so BC all the way! Plus we have Senegal, Grokk, and TD on our side. Well I guess TD isn't that special, but he is the creator of Chuck Norris Tillian.
:( What about Sev.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg