Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

tehre is a second option thing going on about fighing makuta. look ing rules and index for more details

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I don't know all the details, but here are four plots going on right nowPlot one: a group of heroes at Kini-Nui were attacked by Nui-Rama, entered a cave, and then battled Rahkshi and KraataPlot two: a crime scene investigation is taking place in Onu-KoroPlot three: a group of heroes join the Doctor in hunting down a group of Cybermen-I mean MechavortixxPlot four: The seeds of a neutral party emerge as two characters ask Turaga Vakama and Jaller about the lost chronicler Takua.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Has everyone in the group I was in in Ko-Koro (Aexias, Zadron, Kinika, Cipher) given up? Why aren't we doing anything?

Well, I've been busy and thinking that someone else will post before I do-the bane of RPing groups of chars xP I'll try to get an IC up today, but there still is the problem of Cipher getting out of the koro and wahi and into Le-...I'll talk to Razgriz about it. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

People can do what they want, as long as it is permitted per the rules. Some of my characters and their names are based off of A Game of Thrones and based former characters on similar shows, for an example. People can take their inspiration from wherever they want.

@ EW: when will I join your chroniclers company remake?I'm currently waiting in ta-koro, but i dont know when your matoran will come :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@ EW: when will I join your chroniclers company remake?I'm currently waiting in ta-koro, but i dont know when your matoran will come :P

My guess is that the League of Extraordinary Matoran won't form right away, rather we will meet up over time, making alliances and trading information. Gradually we will begin to work together actively, and formally form a group. Or we just find a notice on a wall that asks for heroic Matoran to meet at some old library. It could go any way.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I know, just wondering :P is your matoran going to be in it too?

Yeah, though he won't be much help with his lack of skills; both socially and physically.

At the fall of the month of November, I have big plans. A fourth character (final one for a while) and a small army. Only the very best of fighters and skilled at combat are permitted. Think you have a character who fits the description? PM me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

So Jaller is stubborn and Vakama is a grumpy old man. The investigation will be harder than I thought.

Not really. Nokama seems level headed. Just got to pick your battles. Try someone from a calmer Koro.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Oooh... What Wahi would this object currently be located at, Snoopy? I need something for Decaia to do. >=P

They're in Ko-Wahi right now, and I think they're either going to Onu- or Po-Wahi next.
I might get in on this action.I'll have to see about getting Utu to Ko-Wahi.Can we have more info on this object?-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

For some reason the current developments in Onu-Wahi put this in my head;"It looks like our killer has lightning powers""This is a (puts on sunglasses) shocking development"(cut to main characters of the Onu-Koro murder mystery riding a boat in Ga-Wahi)More on topic, I was thinking of something. Continuity was said to split when the Toa Mata failed, 100 years ago. Does that mean that Mata-Nui died 99 years ago, without the Toa Inika to resurrect him? Perhaps all the odd races are fleeing from the dark and lifeless body of Mata-Nui. But that assumes that this is really close to canon, of which I have no proof.

Good point. without the inika to save mata-nui, maybe the order of mata-nui did it instead, like telling axonn to bring it to one of their toa

I think y'all are overthinking this wayy too much. The Vortixx and Skakdi are here because it makes the players happy to have variety. This is a sandbox, remember? Plot is optional, even to staff, and I'll wager not too much thought is put in it. :P 'Sides, Tuck said this may not even be Teridax. It's just The Makuta. Let's just immerse ourselves in the lore of this island and have a solid jolly storytelling time instead of wondering whether the great spirit is dead.

True enough, there is every chance that the backstory is not so detailed. But we most consider everything if we are to uncover the Makuta's plan.

very true. BUT backstories are awesome EDIT: lol, i just realized, that backstories are the reason that i never joined the RPG before they rebooted to delete the backstoris, and now im asking for them xD

Edited by bulik