Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There is no more tentacle lash.
Alright so that was a Utu-Salvinn thing, any chance we'll get an explanation on that soon.
See, we should have put the Mark of Fear on Salvinn, so that he would eventually be destroyed by the tentacle lash stuff due to the conflicting marks both on the same body.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The hit was meant to be comical. It wouldn't be hard enough to inflict any damage at all.Sorry if it still bothers you. You can still write like it didn't happen.
That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about when Skyra goes berserk. :PNo, I'm continuing the comedy there. If Kearrstrun doesn't give a good answer, Praggos is whacking him with a still white-hot metal pole.

profiles i guess

Hmm...I wonder if we have anybody who would fall under the Scottish Trope in this RPG.I doubt it would be Makuta, because people say Makuta all the time and nothing ever happens. Then again, if somebody said Teridax, things might get ugly.

profiles i guess

Hmm...I wonder if we have anybody who would fall under the Scottish Trope in this RPG.I doubt it would be Makuta, because people say Makuta all the time and nothing ever happens. Then again, if somebody said Teridax, things might get ugly.
We could always make Jaron fall under that trope. :3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

One question guys, why has nobody tried to get the Mangai Volcano to erupt?Why did I just suggest that, what horrors have I unleashed?
Not sure if it would be actually possible to make it erupt...maybe if you had a heck of a lot of fire, stone, and earth Toa?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

All right, I've been on TV Tropes, reading on the "And I Must Scream" Trope, in the real life section. One of the things on there hit me hard, the Locked In syndrome. The first time I watched it on House, it became a phobia of mine. Needless to say, I feel slightly depressed now.Though I know I can't truly gain any knowledge of the condition unless I purposefully subject myself to heavy brain damage, I want to try to make a character who suffers from it, if only to get some small inkling of what it might be like through my subconscious.But, I need to ask something...Does anybody have the brain bleach?**Take this as a joke and the rage shall be immeasureable.

profiles i guess

...You didn't even do any research about the condition, did you?Their brain has been completely cut off from any voluntary muscles, except the eyes-or, in the case of Total Locked-In Syndrome, the patient can consciously control nothing, though they'll still live, and be fully consciously aware. And most of the time, a case like that goes undiagnosed.Imagine sitting in a hospital bed, completely awake and aware of what's happening, when everybody else around you thinks you're in a coma, stuck in a vegetative state.Nobody knows that you are thinking, and they have almost no way to tell.Imagine being stuck in that state for years on end.

profiles i guess

@Kal, thank you for directing me to that page, so much inspiration for something I'm working on.Did I mention this is for the RPG. :evilgrin:
Did you read what I put earlier about wanting to make a character like that, if only to see what others would do within this rpg?And what is with that evil grin?......I really need that brain bleach...

profiles i guess

Their brain has been completely cut off from any voluntary muscles, except the eyes-or, in the case of Total Locked-In Syndrome, the patient can consciously control nothing, though they'll still live, and be fully consciously aware. And most of the time, a case like that goes undiagnosed.Imagine sitting in a hospital bed, completely awake and aware of what's happening, when everybody else around you thinks you're in a coma, stuck in a vegetative state.Nobody knows that you are thinking, and they have almost no way to tell.Imagine being stuck in that state for years on end.
...I can see why you want to make a character like this. [/sarcasm]

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

All right, I've been on TV Tropes, reading on the "And I Must Scream" Trope, in the real life section. One of the things on there hit me hard, the Locked In syndrome. The first time I watched it on House, it became a phobia of mine. Needless to say, I feel slightly depressed now.Though I know I can't truly gain any knowledge of the condition unless I purposefully subject myself to heavy brain damage, I want to try to make a character who suffers from it, if only to get some small inkling of what it might be like through my subconscious.But, I need to ask something...Does anybody have the brain bleach?**Take this as a joke and the rage shall be immeasureable.
A fate worse than death. Bored into insanity, literally. (shudder)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Silly Kal, I've been plotting for a long time to plunge much of the island into Madness, but to be honest a part of my plan had hit a dead end. You however have rectified that problem beautifully. So thank you.
No, I mean, you're stark raving mad. As in, you have completely taken my place, and managed to instill fear into my heart.I commend thee as I run from thee. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Hmm...I wonder. What would happen if we slapped a Parakuka on someone...and called it an Insecticon?(Though, in reality, it would be no different from any other Parakuka-infected being aside from a slight resemblance to..well, someone the Aukati or Phantoms know.)

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

After such a long time, I have gotten the fifth episode of the BZPRPG Podcast up. It can be found embedded on the BZPRPG Podcast website, or on Podomatic. All discussion goes to the blog post.I am dreadfully sorry for the delay, but I hope the EW Interview can prevent you guys come killing me with torches and pitchforks.

Hey Kal,A suggestion for NEX: Infiltrate the ILS, then destroy it from the inside. NEX has inferior numbers, but better trained infiltrators. As long as no one metagames and gets that "funny feeling" we'll be good to go.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Awwww...All the good ideas are already taken ;PI recently thought of something: Since Parakua came from the same place as Rahkshi, they have seen them train. As such, I used a parakua to train a Vortixx how to break out of a jail cell with only his claws. So if a parakua has already been owned by several different hosts, the parakua will remember fighting styles. So the newest host will eventually gain all the abilities of the past owners.Just a thought-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Awwww...All the good ideas are already taken ;PI recently thought of something: Since Parakua came from the same place as Rahkshi, they have seen them train. As such, I used a parakua to train a Vortixx how to break out of a jail cell with only his claws. So if a parakua has already been owned by several different hosts, the parakua will remember fighting styles. So the newest host will eventually gain all the abilities of the past owners.Just a thought-Bane
That would only happen if there was an intense degree of cooperation between host and parasite.

test2.png

I would think that would only be if the Parakuka decided to let the latched host know, however.I, with Xicuta, input a sort of rivalry between Kraata and Parakuka as a one-time sort of thing, though I think expanding that might be fun.Depends on what Nuju says.

profiles i guess