Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I don't think Baneless meant that you should kill him for information.Remember the greedy people who killed the golden egg-laying goose?Kal, Deus is God, ex is of, and Machina is machine.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Actually, it's quite logical.They need to find out about the 'Kuka, and they can't risk the Turaga.Baneless shows up out of the blue, and tries to tell them the 'Kuka are harmless. His only support are two strangers, one openly supporting Makuta.And when their leader is a Lawful Evil, this is what you get.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yes, I know what it is. I'm translating it, because it makes sense in this situation.If you kill the parakua, Armegeddon team might not react, but it still doesn't look good for the ILS if you do it. Politically, this is play-dough. I could turn it into whatever I want it to be.Remeber that before killing my character.Edit: Krayz, when have I used that before?-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Baneless will not be murdered for no reason, geez. If anything, lopping the head of Skaarn earlier instead of leaving him in the ice block long enough to talk at all would have been the more realistic kill. As others have said: what we have here is a non-trusted character with a Parakuka just magically appearing, so doing the studies on him (such as trying to carefully drag a claw out of his back) is sensible given that the Turaga are infinitely more important. All our characters could possibly confirm about the slugs are that they are Makuta's doing, so removing it from Baneless would even be seen as a Good act if the assumption is that they can control minds (the Turaga weren't exactly the best first impression either).Now, if we happen to injure your character a bit, Bane, sending a hit squad after us (or even doing it prematurely) when they would have no way of knowing is not exactly sensible either.EDIT: It's spelled Armageddon. Who are the members of this team, by the way?

Edited by Katuko

You are all nincompoops who either joke incessantly about ridiculous stuff or completely miss the jokes.Baneless will not be murdered for no reason, geez. If anything, lopping the head of Skaarn earlier instead of leaving him in the ice block long enough to talk at all would have been the more realistic kill. As others have said: what we have here is a non-trusted character with a Parakuka just magically appearing, so doing the studies on him (such as trying to carefully drag a claw out of his back) is sensible given that the Turaga are infinitely more important. All our characters could possibly confirm about the slugs are that they are Makuta's doing, so removing it from your character would even be seen as a Good act if the assumption is that they can control minds (the Turaga weren't exactly the best first impression either).Now, if we happen to injure your character a bit, sending a hit squad after us (or even doing it prematurely) when they would have no way of knowing is not exactly sensible either.
Easy, killer.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I was going to put a bounty on my character, but before I do, I want to make sure I do all the necessary precautions before my probable mistake.If I were to put a Bounty on my character, should I post a notice in this topic, or the po-wahi topic, or both? and is there anything that you think i might forget that I should include in it?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I was going to put a bounty on my character, but before I do, I want to make sure I do all the necessary precautions before my probable mistake.If I were to put a Bounty on my character, should I post a notice in this topic, or the po-wahi topic, or both? and is there anything that you think i might forget that I should include in it?
Post the notice in Po- IC and copypasta it here OOC. It makes for easier reading that way.Plus, Geisthaende did it. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

God of Machine .
That would make a good name for a rock band.Regardless, could be please try and calm down and sensibly discuss this?
Okay. I understood the imprisonment, just not the torture and death of my char.
Killing a Player Character without permission of the player you controls him'her is against the rules, so you don't really have to worry about that. We're still perfectly able to imprison him or torture him for information, although the second probably won't do wonders for the ILS's reputation. . .

Bane, we can't kill your character!We're just getting information from him!In a particularly gruesome way.Also,a quick lesson:Dues ex machina=god of the machineGod of the Machine refers to ancient times. Back in ye olde days, the greeks had these fabulous stories. They were told in the form of plays. Usually, They all ended with a god coming down from the heavens, intervening, and setting everything right. The very definition of Dues Ex Machina, right?Now, these gods were, in the play, just actors who flew around on ropes. Ropes. Controlled by a machine. They were the God of the Machine. Deus Ex Machina.Get it?@Auron- I just posted, saying that Tooroko set sail, so The Silver Keras is on the way to Ga-Koro. We can do all sorts of pirate-y stuff now.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Skaarn's not been let loose because he is a mutated beast and his info (boils down to "you need EP and some rare spiders") can't be confirmed and seems more like an attempt to make us go on a fake quest right into Makuta's hands. To the ILS, letting him out now would be like letting out potential psychopath that they can't really disarm.The Vortixx is not getting tortured, that was a joke in this topic. In character we are not even close to that point yet. If we do anything to him it will not be a direct attempt to kill, only an attempt to find out more about the Parakuka from hand-on evidence.

Visaru, I know. God of the Machines seemed appropriate, if out of context in the situation.Katuko, you really should put emoticons in your jokes. I thought you were serious.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

While its true Skaarn's information can't be confirmed, that wasn't part of the deal. And he has offered to let Dendron try to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble. He just doesn't like the cage.
Well sometimes people don't hold up their end of the bargain, especially when it's between enemies and the outcome is potentially dangerous.

You're bordering on a very fine line here, Grochi.-Teezy
I like my tortures.
Kal, you will not escape with out paying for my coconuts! -flails angrily- :PAnyway, I must go to work unfortunately, so...see ya all in like five hours or so.
I don't want to pay for your bloody coconuts!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@BenLuke: You mention reputation.But if the only non-ILS witness is dead, who's ever gonna find out? You can stick the Brakas in sulphuric acid and no-one will ever know...
Good point. Let's do it.Well, actually, I doubt all of the members would be okay with it. Slaughtering evildoers. perhaps, but not torture.

Katuko, you really should put emoticons in your jokes. I thought you were serious.
The image wasn't clue enough?
@BenLuke: You mention reputation.But if the only non-ILS witness is dead, who's ever gonna find out? You can stick the Brakas in sulphuric acid and no-one will ever know...
Because we aren't killing him :lol:
Just plain killing people won't slide within the team, either, from what I know of them. Kethrye, for example, nearly lashed out at D early in the team's run because he thought he recognized him as the murderer he had chased to Le-Wahi (spoiler alert: that was correct). The only reason D is still around is essentially that the people who showed up to claim him did so in a manner that gave him the benefit of the doubt.But if someone just stabs a prisoner in front of everyone? I foresee waste matter impacting the rotating air conditioner.