Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I had hoped that recruiting Byraher without any of the others knowing would turn out somewhat like this, but then the conversation went public and to heck with those plans. :P
So what kind of trap is it? Cause my guy is probably going to try his hand at it, cause he'll need to talk to him and well it would be a good test.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I was planning on dropping this on whomever decided to barge in the door, but here ya go: I hid the booby trap in white text at the bottom of one of my earlier posts in Le-Wahi. I felt I had to document it beforehand, but also that it would be stupid to give you the OOC knowledge because people love to use that. Solution: hint at a trap, make the trap in hidden text, never edit the post to prove that it hasn't been added after the fact.Marvel at my genius.As for what it is? Well, it's just a big slab of ice frozen above the door. Opening the door will cause it to crack loose and fall like a sack of bricks. Can't exactly be disarmed, and even if it misses it will wake Madrihk up. :P

It's a big slab of ice frozen above the door, opening the door will cause it to crack loose and fall like a sack of bricks? It can't be disarmed, and even if it misses it will wake Madrihk up?That is genius!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I was planning on dropping this on whomever decided to barge in the door, but here ya go: I hid the booby trap in white text at the bottom of one of my earlier posts in Le-Wahi. I felt I had to document it beforehand, but also that it would be stupid to give you the OOC knowledge because people love to use that. Solution: hint at a trap, make the trap in hidden text, never edit the post to prove that it hasn't been added after the fact.Marvel at my genius.As for what it is? Well, it's just a big slab of ice frozen above the door. Opening the door will cause it to crack loose and fall like a sack of bricks. Can't exactly be disarmed, and even if it misses it will wake Madrihk up. :P
Skrihen is knocking. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kray, Skrihen just earned one roundhouse kick, compliments of Kali.It will be payed you by one of my characters at a later date.After looking at Skrihen's profile, it's amazing how much Kali and Skrihen are alike. Same plant control, same cynicism. The main difference is that Kali has no control over her temper.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Kray, Skrihen just earned one roundhouse kick, compliments of Kali.It will be payed you by one of my characters at a later date.After looking at Skrihen's profile, it's amazing how much Kali and Skrihen are alike. Same plant control, same cynicism. The main difference is that Kali has no control over her temper.-Bane
The other difference? Skirhen is a Mark Bearer who hates happiness. And she feeds on it. Which means she feeds on one of the relatively common emotions.In other words, when Kali decides to deliver, she'd better be ready for pain.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Eh, I'll just create a new char. Aaron and I already have ideas cooked up for Dorian, anyway, so I might as well not throw those away.-Teezy
What are you going for? Pride?
Envy, brah.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Eh, I'll just create a new char. Aaron and I already have ideas cooked up for Dorian, anyway, so I might as well not throw those away.-Teezy
What are you going for? Pride?
Envy, brah.-Teezy
Hey, I'm going for that, choose Pride instead! Copycat. :PAnd I just realized something.Agzinel missed the entire wedding,*goes and shoots Angelus for kidnapping him* Edited by Sam Nex

Hey, I'm going for that, choose Pride instead! Copycat. :PAnd I just realized something.Agzinel missed the entire wedding,*goes and shoots Angelus for kidnapping him*
Everybody's going for Pride. That field's over-saturated. Envy isn't getting enough love, and I had a really good idea for him.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey, I'm going for that, choose Pride instead! Copycat. :PAnd I just realized something.Agzinel missed the entire wedding,*goes and shoots Angelus for kidnapping him*
Everybody's going for Pride. That field's over-saturated. Envy isn't getting enough love, and I had a really good idea for him.-Teezy
Hey, if you're going for Envy, I'm probably gonna lose. I can't compete with you. :P

I too have chosen to try out for Envy, having sent in my entry a few days ago. It seemed to me that more could be done with Envy than could be done with Pride.It seems like Envy is a rather popular choice...
Personally, I like Envy better. I very much agree that more can be done with Envy.Hey Tyler, you know what you can do? Make an Angelus post, pl0x. :P Edited by Sam Nex

Everybody's going for Pride. That field's over-saturated. Envy isn't getting enough love, and I had a really good idea for him.-Teezy
Hey, if you're going for Envy, I'm probably gonna lose. I can't compete with you. :P
Confidence, man. Still, I can't say I didn't cringe a little bit when I saw that Tyler applied for Envy, considering that I am as well. :P