Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Somebody already said it today, but we really need to shift the focus of this game back from romance to the mindless slaughter of everything that crosses our paths.Like, really.
This is literally the only true romance (and you could hardly call it that right now) I have going on as of this entire season. I totally agree. I feel the same way about expys as well.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Not sure with the iris plot... But we're missing out on crashing the wedding! Emotia and Tillian got maried without the MBs! =O
This is true.As for the Itis Virus, the only change is that Miha!Itis showed up, attacked Havon and passed out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Did I miss the part where that topic was brought up yet again? Enough with the expy hate; it's getting incredibly old.
Cool your jets there, bro. It's nothing to get so irritated about. Besides, it comes off as a bit abrasive.As far as the Mark-Bearers: They will crash the wedding. But first people have to not recognize them. Get the fedoras and trenchcoats!In all serious, appearing from plain sight and wrecking stuff sounds fun.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Cool your jets there, bro. It's nothing to get so irritated about. Besides, it comes off as a bit abrasive.
That's kind of the point. A number of you guys (which seemingly includes you, as you brought the topic up completely out of the blue) never seem to miss a chance to complain about expies, and it is really quite annoying.

Lacertus

...I hope you guys are fun treating Emarosa as nothing more than a dog biscuit for your characters. Good lord.Also, welcome back, Snipe. I missed having someone sane around.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

...I hope you guys are fun treating Emarosa as nothing more than a dog biscuit for your characters. Good lord.Also, welcome back, Snipe. I missed having someone sane around.-Teezy
I'm sane. :(

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm sane. :(
You and Hubert are around all the time doe.Wuv you.Everyone else: keep this place on-topic in the future. I meant what I said about strikes, and as of now, I'm going to start officially enforcing it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Despair: Angelwings is gonna be at the wedding fighting off Bearers, so if you want to have Salamander pop up there, he can. I kind of put the plan on hold until Salamander woke up IC, so after that...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Sometimes I wonder why I even go and read this topic... Then I see people upholding the order, or at the very least trying to and remember why. With the work of them, there actually shows up some meaningful discussion about the events of the RPG.

There is currently a reptile chasing some Matoran into the village of Onu-Koro, in case anyone had any reason to notice such a strange sight and decide to interfere or not.

Also in Onu-Koro, Dark C Investigations is back and now hiring. Murderers had best be a bit more careful now... or not, likely changes nothing. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Also, since I know that eventually this wedding thing is gonna be a giant pile up of battle activity on the beach, let me warn you now: any Kinvex-style grievous autohits won't go without punishment. Angel and Tillian will be standing by ready to dish out punishment for anyone who goes too far.That said, get yourselves ready. It's gonna be a show.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME