Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Tea craze. All of the island. We got it at the makuta shrine, and Auron carries tea leaves with him.To tell you the truth, I just discovered tea, and... IT. IS. AWESOME!!!*backontopic* Mef! Wake up and reply please! =OAnd Tyler, shall you, or me post first in Le-Wahi?(This morning is really slow T_T)
I'm back for a bit. Don't expect more than one reply, though,... :D-Mef

Tea craze. All of the island. We got it at the makuta shrine, and Auron carries tea leaves with him.To tell you the truth, I just discovered tea, and... IT. IS. AWESOME!!!*backontopic* Mef! Wake up and reply please! =OAnd Tyler, shall you, or me post first in Le-Wahi?(This morning is really slow T_T)
I'm back for a bit. Don't expect more than one reply, though,... :biggrin:-Mef
Joyous! As I have to leave for summerschool soon anyway. =/Trying to convince a selfish somewhat-depressing girl to fight for you? This aught to be interesting...EDIT: Hey mef, bar fight at your inn/bar coming your way! Edited by AuRon the champion

I'm back for a bit. Don't expect more than one reply, though,... :biggrin:-Mef
Joyous! As I have to leave for summerschool soon anyway. =/Trying to convince a selfish somewhat-depressing girl to fight for you? This aught to be interesting...EDIT: Hey mef, bar fight at your inn/bar coming your way!
Don't count on that fight unless you want to be killed by the barkeep...Okay, I have to go, sorry. :( I'll try to reply in a bit and please don't start a fight until I get to respond, unless it's absolutely necessary. :P Thanks!-Mef

Hello everyone. Most of you may be wondering: HOW DOES HUBERT MAKE HIS ONE-WORD POSTS WITH SUCH GRACE AND BEAUTY?Well my friends, it is simple.You have to make the word work for the situation. And they need to fit with the personality of your characters.Please, take this as a challenge to top me. Show me that you can top my shortest RP Post, featuring Uyism.

IC: [uyism]"?"

Hello everyone. Most of you may be wondering: HOW DOES HUBERT MAKE HIS ONE-WORD POSTS WITH SUCH GRACE AND BEAUTY?Well my friends, it is simple.You have to make the word work for the situation. And they need to fit with the personality of your characters.Please, take this as a challenge to top me. Show me that you can top my shortest RP Post, featuring Uyism.
IC: [uyism]"?"
Actually, I think I have.
IC: Tehlin:c
:P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Hey guys, I have an idea.Naona as a Yaoi Fangirl.
To be frank, with all the rampant bromance of this game, I kinda expected one would turn up sooner or later.But it still may not be chill. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hey guys, I have an idea.Naona as a Yaoi Fangirl.
The scary part is not 'yaoi fangirl'the scary part is 'Naona'-Dovydas
This.
"Do not call up that which you cannot put down." Lest we want to face the Edritch abomination level chaos that would erupt from this, let's forget about it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Can't be worse than the insanity that has already addled my brain by witnessing parts of this RPG. Some simple fangirlism would almost be welcome if I wasn't already tired of seeing romance plots at every turn. With how far some stuff like torture, implicit sex and other things have been taken, don't tell me you guys are getting irked just because suddenly some character would mention a same-sex couple? I don't know if I should laugh or cry.Probably best to keep a lid on it anyhow, but then I'd suggest capping off other mentions of such things as well.---Now, to get the Ko-Wahi plot going where it's supposed to go, I think we all need details. I'm hesitant to move the ILS anywhere because we are at an arbitrary location between Ko-Koro and the canyon; while the guy who put up the illusionary message is somewhere unknown and the people trying to sneak into the canyon are somewhere unknown in relation to it and in general I'm blind due to lack of descriptive text.Which players have characters in the Place of Shadows? Which players are with the ILS at the moment. I know of a few that are confirmed to be in Pala-Koro still, and that Kal Grochi is gone for a while so his characters are naturally not with us. Other than that, right now I can't be 100% certain of who stayed in Le-Wahi and who came to the icy wasteland, or even which players we should wait for to post when it comes to opposing the ILS in the hostage situation.

Edited by Katuko

Now, to get the Ko-Wahi plot going where it's supposed to go, I think we all need details. I'm hesitant to move the ILS anywhere because we are at an arbitrary location between Ko-Koro and the canyon; while the guy who put up the illusionary message is somewhere unknown and the people trying to sneak into the canyon are somewhere unknown in relation to it and in general I'm blind due to lack of descriptive text.Which players have characters in the Place of Shadows? Which players are with the ILS at the moment. I know of a few that are confirmed to be in Pala-Koro still, and that Kal Grochi is gone for a while so his characters are naturally not with us. Other than that, right now I can't be 100% certain of who stayed in Le-Wahi and who came to the icy wasteland, or even which players we should wait for to post when it comes to opposing the ILS in the hostage situation.
Kivar came, since he is a Toa of Sonics (make sure you look at my short interaction with Byraher detailing overhearing the enemy from a distance.) As I will disappear for about a week on Monday, Katuko and Benluke can bunny him for detection, stealth, summoning and talking to Rahi, whatever. Just a reminder.

Also: I'm going to be on a camping trip until Monday or Tuesday and probably won't have any ability to post. I will, however, have my Droid (blessed be thy name) armed and ready, so if I log on and see that you guys have gone crazy...well, just try and keep things in check, won't you? =PI leave in the morning.(ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaaaaad~)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND