Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Also: I'm going to be on a camping trip until Monday or Tuesday and probably won't have any ability to post. I will, however, have my Droid (blessed be thy name) armed and ready, so if I log on and see that you guys have gone crazy...well, just try and keep things in check, won't you? =PI leave in the morning.(ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaaaaad~)-Teezy
...Does this mean that our plans are on hold?

Also: I'm going to be on a camping trip until Monday or Tuesday and probably won't have any ability to post. I will, however, have my Droid (blessed be thy name) armed and ready, so if I log on and see that you guys have gone crazy...well, just try and keep things in check, won't you? =PI leave in the morning.(ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaaaaad~)-Teezy
'Course not. You have permission to bunny him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, that's good. I'll try not to kill him or anything. :P /joke Have a good trip. :)

Darn, I didn't want to make the first post for moving Angel and Dalia to Le-Wahi. I have other things on my mind at the moment >_<

So later this week I will be gone for... Pretty much until September. That means the MB plot will not progress further. In fact, perhaps it's best the group broke up in an effort to avoid Iris from taking total control. *Hint hint*Also because Tank needs the time to sort out what's in his head, figure it out.I thought I might as well spoil the MB plot for you all-It's all happening in the dream of a duck.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm serious about the MB's breaking up. At least, from Tank, Tuara, and Kearrstrun. The others can stick together upon their own preferences. Tuara-Iris will feel too compelled with Arekule's memories in Tank's Mark to attempt to control any of the others, so she'll stay in the lab with Tank and Kearrstrun who will run... Errands, while Iris and Tank investigate his Mark, and while Tank investigates the Journal.As long as Marks are not removed during the time I'm away and nobody tries to enter Arekule's lab in Ga-Wahi. Those are my two rules.I'll send out a message to each MB's player to make sure the message get's out when it's time.I'm not joking about the duck thing either.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Allow me to explain Shadow Hapaka stuff.Sideways put a message in the sky telling anyone in Ko-Koro that they have eleven hostages that they're selling back for 2000 each. Sideways sent Grata and Suminaxe to the place of shadows to get the money, and sideways created a artificial snow-storm over the the mountain, and the place of shadows. Sideways also threw up a magnetic field around the cave, making sure no one gets in. Some of the ILS scouts are on to the location of the hostages, and it's only a matter of time before they find it. I think.

Well, if anyone needs it, I've got Krell open for interaction in Po.And on an unrelated note, now that I've gotten rid of some characters, I can start making new ones. :D However, this time I will not let them get over 35. :3 (it was so hard for me to RP 38 chars at once.)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Noana.Naona with Fire powers.Oh God Hubert what have you done?!?!
He meant the part of the wedding where everything screams something about what the subsequent action is in honor of and then clinks glasses.If you want actually toasting people, I advise looking in somewhere other than the Po-Koro Guard. I don't think it has many pyromancers.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hey guys, I'm going on vacation to Michigan for the next week or so so I'll be a bit inactive, especially during the 12-14 hour car ride there. If someone interacts with my characters, just shoot me a pm just in case I don't notice. And also, pm me if the ils finds the shadow hapaka or other big thigs relating to that plot.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)