Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I count as half-away at any given point due to my rather infrequent posts and tendency to randomly disappear.Of course, it isn't like there is any particular reason behind that. :P
Here we go again... :PCheck the blog post and put it there. Where ever "there" is exactly.-Mef
There is here.
And that is a place we cannot see. :PSo what's going on in Ko-Wahi right now?
A knight errant, a necromancer, and Brad Pitt a veteran are about to have tea. They're currently just talking about its different varieties in a ruined restaurant. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Attention anyone in need of interaction:

I thought I'd make a post showing all of my characters and areas that can be interacted with since alot of players are dropping like flys when it comes to activity over the next few days and weeks. So, feel free to PM me or jump right in if you want interaction in the following areas:Nameless Toa of Earth: If anyone really needs interaction, I'd be willing to bring back this character who I've done nothing with...Stalav: Le-Matoran "gangster" in Le-Koro.Le-Koro Tavern "Makuta's Revenge: I have Susavree Nooma, Levarie Obed, and Leena there if you want a fun/interesting time. :PGamelia's Beach Goods Store: A beach-side store in Ga-Koro that sells things such as bathing suits, sunscreen, etc.Ga'mal: A Ga-Matoran who will visit each Wahi selling all kinds of goods.Vielah Nuvay's group: Have a bounty hunter? Feel free to join this group.Jade: Have a person who just likes to help out (specificlly in combat or recon)? Join Jade and her group, then.So, hope it helps and feel free to jump in at any of these places.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

Way-wha? That's actually a rule... I don't remember that rule before I left...-Mef
I don't think it is in the Rules post. However, it has become one and has been considered a real rule for a while. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Alexin? No, I don't know either. I asked for a Mahiki user, boom, there he was. Didn't think much of it until now.
He had been following Reordin and Co.And I think he is currently the only ILS aligned Mahiki user around.I'm so confused.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

If you guys want to discuss people who are leaving for a couple of weeks, you may do so in my blog, since Kray's isn't working. :P

A knight errant, a necromancer, and Brad Pitt a veteran are about to have tea. They're currently just talking about its different varieties in a ruined restaurant.
I see. I'm eventually going to have to make a Stannis' Companions post or something. So, to my understanding, most of the Koro was completely destroyed? Edited by Sam Nex

Vielah Nuvay's group: Have a bounty hunter? Feel free to join this group.-Mef
Is "bounty hunter" an official designation, or just a general term?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You guys are just looking for a chance to use those blogs you now have. XDYeah... I think I've realized that the Mark Bearer plot is really something I'm better off admiring from a distance.A really big distance. Like, the other side of the island.
And you didn't think of that when I said I made it to confuse people?The whole point of it is to give those involved an experience within the game that seems unique, not necessarily exclusive, but special. It's meant to be easily followed by those involved.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Wow. This is just sad. I'm starting to think half the people who left are only doing so because "the fad is cool."Anyway, I also have a list of chars for interaction.All Aukati: Le-Wahi.Hoboken: Ga-Wahi, somewhere.Sinezh: Limbo, I can bring him out anywhere anytime for anyone.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Heeeeeeereeee's Johnny!I am a bit amazed I actually made it through last week with my sanity intact. I am still busy, but I think I have the time now to get back into posting more than once every 2-3 days. So a few things I am unclear about and wouldn't mind have a status-update on:Le-Wahi: Are the Rahkshi-Hunting Matoran going to get moving? I know things are slow but hey, they could track down a few people who know more about the clues and everything, just so that they have an in-game knowledge of what is going on.Ga-Wahi: Ga Wahi is the busiest topic right now for me and I have not been able to catch up with anything after right before the wedding got crashed. So, what was the aftermath of that and what's going on in that village? Also, what's the status of Kuyre?Kini-Nui: Kinda waiting for Iraanus to tell the others what they're looking for ^^ You gonna post soon Balta?

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Heeeeeeereeee's Johnny!I am a bit amazed I actually made it through last week with my sanity intact. I am still busy, but I think I have the time now to get back into posting more than once every 2-3 days. So a few things I am unclear about and wouldn't mind have a status-update on:Le-Wahi: Are the Rahkshi-Hunting Matoran going to get moving? I know things are slow but hey, they could track down a few people who know more about the clues and everything, just so that they have an in-game knowledge of what is going on.Ga-Wahi: Ga Wahi is the busiest topic right now for me and I have not been able to catch up with anything after right before the wedding got crashed. So, what was the aftermath of that and what's going on in that village? Also, what's the status of Kuyre?Kini-Nui: Kinda waiting for Iraanus to tell the others what they're looking for ^^ You gonna post soon Balta?
*mind is blown by contradictory bolded text*Good to have you back.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Sorry VF, they will get moving again, I'm just waiting on Nuju to return so I can finally finish up with Lans' interaction.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg