Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Followers of Makuta - prepare for reinforcements. Echelon's got friends with him. Well, I say 'friends'...
Oh karz. the odds just seem to always get worse for the good guys, apparently. I'm almost regretting having 4 characters in pala-koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Gah. I was hoping to use 'you know who'. However, Sinina's still open... And with nothing to do... She will probably be ignored some more, for I am too lazy to write a description of her mind after Onyx's death.I may get involved in FoM/ILF, but I doubt it. I don't like jumping into really, really convulted events with multiple dozens of characters.

pNNgXax.jpg

Followers of Makuta - prepare for reinforcements. Echelon's got friends with him. Well, I say 'friends'...
And it looks like Echelon has some strong reinforcements....I wonder who'll be facing them.Meh. If they have so much Metal Armor, it wouldn't be easy to overpower it, or simply destroy the armor. This should be interesting, though. Can't wait.
They will be obviously undead, so targeting the Tryna-user would be the best course of action. Focus goes away, undead goes away. He'd have to be fairly close in order to use the mask, I'm sure, and the EE field luckily cancels Echleons Magnetism. You know, I kinda don't like the idea of those machines still, but heck if I ain't gonna remind people of them as long as they are there. :3 If it allows us to turn Echleon into a pin-cushion with some thrown spears, I' not gonna complain.

Gah. I was hoping to use 'you know who'. However, Sinina's still open... And with nothing to do... She will probably be ignored some more, for I am too lazy to write a description of her mind after Onyx's death.I may get involved in FoM/ILF, but I doubt it. I don't like jumping into really, really convulted events with multiple dozens of characters.
...Sinina was the you know who, remember?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

They will be obviously undead, so targeting the Tryna-user would be the best course of action. Focus goes away, undead goes away. He'd have to be fairly close in order to use the mask, I'm sure, and the EE field luckily cancels Echleons Magnetism. You know, I kinda don't like the idea of those machines still, but heck if I ain't gonna remind people of them as long as they are there. :3 If it allows us to turn Echleon into a pin-cushion with some thrown spears, I' not gonna complain.
Ah, but the EE field does not extend within the Koro, does it?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Implying he will actually get into the Koro. Not if we have anything to say about it. :P
There's actually a chance he will get in. We've got a Parakuka-enhanced guy, two undead hulking Skakdi, an entire strike team, and possibly some NPCs to bust down anything in the way. I would be surprised if he didn't get in. :P Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

It comes down to the RP'ing, really. Onyx brought down a Parakuka-user by simply matching it in brute force with his Pakari, for example. The hulking Skakdi would at the very least limit Echleon's focus on magnetism and/or his surroundings; ...and NPCs will be kept out of the fight as long as possible.On the other side, this also applies to any village defenders. I'd prefer not having to read through posts from any side where people put far more credit behind their moves than what is necessary.... You know what? We'll just sic the Turaga on ya. Go, six Parakuka. Go brutalize someone we want dead while we evacuate for a while. :lol:

Y'know, reading the BS01 page, I remember it saying that the Twilight Blade can reflect light about, or seem to almost disappear in darkness,But I don't recall it being able to do both in the same setting.EDIT:

The Twilight Blade requires a large amount of skill to properly use, and must be used in certain conditions for the proper effect to be achieved. If wielded properly in areas with high levels of light, the blade can redirect the light into the eyes of the opponent, causing temporary blindness. In areas with low amounts of light, the blade can appear almost invisible, again, if used properly, making it harder for the enemy to counter attacks.
Yeah, see, it can't do both at the same time. As well, I'm fairly certain you can't just make a big flash and expect people to be temporarily blinded-it has to be directed right into their eyes. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

EDIT:
The Twilight Blade requires a large amount of skill to properly use, and must be used in certain conditions for the proper effect to be achieved. If wielded properly in areas with high levels of light, the blade can redirect the light into the eyes of the opponent, causing temporary blindness. In areas with low amounts of light, the blade can appear almost invisible, again, if used properly, making it harder for the enemy to counter attacks.
Yeah, see, it can't do both at the same time. As well, I'm fairly certain you can't just make a big flash and expect people to be temporarily blinded-it has to be directed right into their eyes.
Gee, looky here. Let's think about this, for a moment: In darkness, that one makes sense. However, when you're in a well-lit area, like, say, being outside on a sunny day, you can't really make it go invisible. Inevitably, when you attack, somebody will see the flat of the blade. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I am continually amazed at seeing how you guys will write for each others characters. There are several hits going back and forth in each post at the whim of the writer, contrary to everything I'd expect from a role-play rather than a short story.

I am continually amazed at seeing how you guys will write for each others characters. There are several hits going back and forth in each post at the whim of the writer, contrary to everything I'd expect from a role-play rather than a short story.
This was because Tyler and I had already settled on the outcome of the fight ahead of time, and we didn't want to be caught up waiting for every little hit.

test2.png

Why is it that when Tyler makes some sort of reference, I always get it, but when you do I don't?
How didn't you get that?
This was because Tyler and I had already settled on the outcome of the fight ahead of time, and we didn't want to be caught up waiting for every little hit.
Also, yeah, this.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright guys, Shadow Hapaka are coming back (finally)!They are currently in Onu-Wahi, and are able to be hired.(Only read the following if you don't know what the SH are).What are the SH? Mercenaries. They manages to kidnap a whole bunch of people in Ko-Koro when the village blew up, and were able to ransom them to the ILS/ILF. They got away with it too.(Noob info over)Needless to say, the SH are basically the best group of swords/guns/whatever for hire on the land (not including the seas. That goes to a certain pirate captain who has a monopoly on that). And guess what? They're recruiting. In Onu-Wahi. If you have a Merc character, have them head to Onu-Wahi, and have them join up with the SH. They need extra members, so I'm not being picky when accepting characters.

Pintel and Ragetti. Comedic duo of Pirates of the Caribbean ;)Oh, and it's probably because most of my references are either to well-known stuff from obscure media or obscure stuff from well-known media XDEDIT: Auron, if you are referring to Lohkar, then I am a very happy Ghosthands :3

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Alright guys, Shadow Hapaka are coming back (finally)!They are currently in Onu-Wahi, and are able to be hired.(Only read the following if you don't know what the SH are).What are the SH? Mercenaries. They manages to kidnap a whole bunch of people in Ko-Koro when the village blew up, and were able to ransom them to the ILS/ILF. They got away with it too.(Noob info over)Needless to say, the SH are basically the best group of swords/guns/whatever for hire on the land (not including the seas. That goes to a certain pirate captain who has a monopoly on that). And guess what? They're recruiting. In Onu-Wahi. If you have a Merc character, have them head to Onu-Wahi, and have them join up with the SH. They need extra members, so I'm not being picky when accepting characters.
rip bad company?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND