Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A few things I don't get about the MB plotOne: Why did Kearstrunn/Arekule lock Salvinn and Utu out of the tentacle room?Two: Did Heuani cause Dorian to follow him like a dog just for the same purpose of Arekule locking the door?Three: What were those tentacles? They kinda freaked me out when I first read about them.Four: How did the MB's get teleported to their awakening sites.Five: Is there any chance of reopening the chamber? Like, blowing up the door?

A few things I don't get about the MB plotOne: Why did Kearstrunn/Arekule lock Salvinn and Utu out of the tentacle room?Two: Did Heuani cause Dorian to follow him like a dog just for the same purpose of Arekule locking the door?Three: What were those tentacles? They kinda freaked me out when I first read about them.Four: How did the MB's get teleported to their awakening sites.Five: Is there any chance of reopening the chamber? Like, blowing up the door?
1. Arekule had broken and abused people like Salvinn all his life. Not knowing anything about what was really inside, one would assume whoever entered met a terrible fate. Arekule did not want that to happen to Salvinn, simply, he wanted to redeem his actions. Even if it wasn't enough.2. I don't understand this question. Also, Dorian never had his Mark removed. He still bears the Mark of Anger.3. A thing inside the temple.4. Magic.5. Nope. In Arekule's Journal, Arekule mentioned that no matter how hard they tried to open the door. Explosives, brute force, specific smaller explosions, selective drilling. It simply is not penetrable. Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Question 2 again: After the fight with echelon, Heuani just left and Dorian followed him. As a result of these actions, Dorian still has his mark. Was this intended by Heuani or did they simply forget for the moment that Dorian had a mark? Or maybe Dorian wanted his?Also, another question: Who built the MB temple?

Because it's one of the few Marks that are realistic, and because it was one of the "originals". It's more an OOC thing than an IC thing.And I seriously seriously doubt Nuju has any plan for the Mark of Anger.Sidenote: New display name! :D

Edited by - 6² -

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I think the mark bearers should go to ko koro. Make that place an exile haven.
I think the mark bearers should go to ko koro. Make that place an exile haven.
Hey. No.That's where Praggos is gonna be, and I don't want them all popping up around him. He'll just fall back into his old ways and end up dead in a gutter.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Dorian's Mark and his relationship with Heuani, while totally cool, shouldn't be the main concern of your characters right now.That would be Tillian. Surprised? Me, too.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just Read This from GH's post.

Echelon was used to playing things close to the chest. And the Lord of Shadows would surely understand; if you wish to learn about a rival, you must first throw them a bone; gain their trust. Who knew; perhaps these people could prove useful in Makuta's great and intricate plans.
When you read that, what did you first think? *Looks at Austin Powers*First thing I thought of was 'Throw me a fricken bone here.' by the evil Mastermind, Dr. Evil.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Echelon was used to playing things close to the chest. And the Lord of Shadows would surely understand; if you wish to learn about a rival, you must first throw them a bone; gain their trust. Who knew; perhaps these people could prove useful in Makuta's great and intricate plans.
When you read that, what did you first think? *Looks at Austin Powers*First thing I thought of was 'Throw me a fricken bone here.' by the evil Mastermind, Dr. Evil.
I thought of Scooby Doo, but I don't think this is the place for that discussion. ;)I find it funny that a Makuta Follower made a comment about everyone ending up on posters after the battle, and Xerov is already on one. :P- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey folks, sorry for not posting more the past few days. I've got a big 3d animation homework to finish for monday and it's been taking up a big chunk of my evenings and early mornings. But tomorrow, I will jump back in and try to give all my characters a post and then keep it that way, so I can advance my own plots.So, until tomorrow!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Oh good. In that case, would you mind posting as of of the guards on the Ta-koro bridge?
Wait that was supposed to be me? :confused:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Two people is not a crew, especially when controlled by the same player. I IC'd the pirates entering the Drunken Takea Bar, and there's a recruitment sign saying to go there, written in moss on a rather important area where most people so much as strolling through the Koro would see it....anyone?

Pk57sNJ.jpg