Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What is the main portion of Kino's group doing now, and where are they?
Breaking the fourth wall somewhere in the forest outside pala-koro. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Legion: Honestly, I'm more worried about how Constructman's character can somehow read minds. :sly:Also, I have an excuse, as Xerov's paranoid and assumes the worst about everything. Seriously. He once killed someone due to one such assumption, which later turned out to be wrong.> Female smiles at male at a strange time to be smiling> ???> She's flirting, we're all screwed (he's actually jumped to pretty much the same conclusion before, in the aforementioned incident)Also, Xerov only mentioned Kino. ;)- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Xerov's written in first-person, present tense, Constructman, in case you didn't notice. And if you didn't realise that, there is the fact that there aren't any speech marks around that section of the post. ;)- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Mark Bearer Plot Ending-

The End

The only beings still with a Mark are Utu, Salvinn, and Dorian.All other Marks are removed from the game. Each being taken into the temple have been moved to where they first woke up with their Mark, or where they first received it.I apologize if you will this ending is not very fulfilling. I'm one of those people, I don't even like my ending. I rushed the ending simply because I wanted it to end, and the hole I dug was too deep to get out of. This is the best I could finish with given the circumstances and previous happenings with the plot.It's been... Fun? I suppose. I'd like to thank everybody for participating, especially Tyler Durden and Ghosthands.Cheers.I'm never doing this again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm actually pretty happy with this ending. Emotia needed to be rid of the mark, now she can return to Ga-koro without massive amounts of matoran grabbing pitchforks and torches.
You do realize they know her face, right? And now hink she is some kind of monster, whether she has the Mark or not? A return won't be easy. Even if you can prove to the village beyond a shadow of a doubt she doesn't have a Mark, many will still hate her. And most will shun her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Mark Bearer Plot Ending-

The End

The only beings still with a Mark are Utu, Salvinn, and Dorian.All other Marks are removed from the game. Each being taken into the temple have been moved to where they first woke up with their Mark, or where they first received it.I apologize if you will this ending is not very fulfilling. I'm one of those people, I don't even like my ending. I rushed the ending simply because I wanted it to end, and the hole I dug was too deep to get out of. This is the best I could finish with given the circumstances and previous happenings with the plot.It's been... Fun? I suppose. I'd like to thank everybody for participating, especially Tyler Durden and Ghosthands.Cheers.I'm never doing this again.

And on behalf of all of us, thank you, Legion. I for one hugely appreciate being allowed to be part of your excellent plot, especially for letting me shoehorn myself in as the main villain.Even if Echelon did end up nearly being killed by his ally and now has a big bloody hole in his chest.The MB plot was (to my knowledge) the biggest player-plot so far and you coped with the responsibility and stress admirably. Jolly well done, old chap!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

The MB plot was (to my knowledge) the biggest player-plot so far and you coped with the responsibility and stress admirably. Jolly well done, old chap!
too bad I had no idea what a mark bearer was until a month or two ago, or I might have read it.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)