Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I keep expecting Dorian to come so we can do stuff, but as soon as he comes within a stone's throw some other duty calls and he runs away like an indecisive schoolgirl who is unsure if she wants to take a stranger's candy or not.As soon as he returns, Brykon was squash him and the team will move again. Trust me, I've been wanting to actually do stuff for a loooong while.

I keep expecting Dorian to come so we can do stuff, but as soon as he comes within a stone's throw some other duty calls and he runs away like an indecisive schoolgirl who is unsure if she wants to take a stranger's candy or not.As soon as he returns, Brykon was squash him and the team will move again. Trust me, I've been wanting to actually do stuff for a loooong while.
Hurrah! I can now practice social darwinism! =D

This was because Tyler and I had already settled on the outcome of the fight ahead of time, and we didn't want to be caught up waiting for every little hit.
Also, yeah, this.
Right, OK. I just get bad vibes when I see such a fight and start thinking that it might give people ideas on how to conduct a PvP fight.
What are the SH? Mercenaries. They manages to kidnap a whole bunch of people in Ko-Koro when the village blew up, and were able to ransom them to the ILS/ILF. They got away with it too.
I wanna note that the hostage situation was hastily resolved by yours truly after it stagnated horribly due to AFKness of a critical leader figure. ;) Thus, the SH got the money and the ILS got the Matoran so that everyone would be happy.

What are the SH? Mercenaries. They manages to kidnap a whole bunch of people in Ko-Koro when the village blew up, and were able to ransom them to the ILS/ILF. They got away with it too.
I wanna note that the hostage situation was hastily resolved by yours truly after it stagnated horribly due to AFKness of a critical leader figure. ;) Thus, the SH got the money and the ILS got the Matoran so that everyone would be happy.
Valid point. Which is why we all love you.

I think I may be the worst person in the world when it comes to getting things; references and everything else.
Nah, I'm probably worse. :PAnyway, what's the progress in the ILS attack? Edited by SmoothJazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Welp, if you're part of the Hau Karda in any way...you might want to read thisPlease don't hate me. XD
Well, I can't say I'm happy about it, but I suppose it was inevitable. The team was aready fragmenting and always ended up waiting on people who weren't active. It either needed an end or a serious reboot, so this might end up setting our characters in new directions. Really, that seems to have happened anyway. Miha got dragged off into the MB plot, Uar got kidnapped, Payiges has apparently lost her mind, and I haven't heard anything about Fov since Onu-koro.To those whose characters are still a part of the group: do you want to keep the team together or have everyone move on and go their seperate ways? The plotline I set up around Dekuna, Xxeth, Ning and those Skakdi is still very much useable, and all the pieces had been brought into place before we all dropped into inactivity. If people want to go through with it, I'm happy to keep playing through it, but I also wouldn't mind dropping it.

ppg2.png

Well, I can't say I'm happy about it, but I suppose it was inevitable. The team was aready fragmenting and always ended up waiting on people who weren't active. It either needed an end or a serious reboot, so this might end up setting our characters in new directions. Really, that seems to have happened anyway. Miha got dragged off into the MB plot, Uar got kidnapped, Payiges has apparently lost her mind, and I haven't heard anything about Fov since Onu-koro.To those whose characters are still a part of the group: do you want to keep the team together or have everyone move on and go their seperate ways? The plotline I set up around Dekuna, Xxeth, Ning and those Skakdi is still very much useable, and all the pieces had been brought into place before we all dropped into inactivity. If people want to go through with it, I'm happy to keep playing through it, but I also wouldn't mind dropping it.
I'm cool with having whoever is still active getting together again, if you want.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, going back to that original conversation when we elected a leader and named the team, we had toa avohkii, mata calix, crast kraahkan, kiril valmai, vahki mangai and hagah rode. I don't know if any of them fit that well for what the team has grown into. Any more suggestions?

ppg2.png