Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh, definitely. I didn't make that clear enough. But how do you know they cared much at all about escaping capture?I have about 3 backup plans in the works.You're forgetting something mate. This is Captain Sorapak we're talking about here. Crazy, reckless, drunk, and genius all rolled into one.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Only three backup plans TNG? I thought I taught you better.You need contingency piled upon contingency piled upon contingency piled upon contingency.You need more than simple plans. You need to do everything possible to get what you want, because in the BZPRPG ... plans never survive first contact with whatever stands in your way.Or you could ask Grail-kun/Mango for help.

They're pretty flexible, actually. I don't think of Chessmaster type plans because this is the BZPRPG.I think of a simple way to get out of a tough situation, to keep on going for just a few more minutes. (And then keep doing that repeatedly until I can find an opportune moment to get a lasting victory.)Well, when I have the lower hand. When I have the upper hand I just think of some way to take down the enemy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Bahokosar made Decaia's remaining armor grow inner spikes, and this time they were faster and more vicious. Every metal part of his body did this, stabbing the organs and soft tissue.
So, even with the battle ended, I never got to respond to this, and as I just saw it. I also will not be able to make another Decaia post until much later today.That being said--can someone explain to me how this is not an instakillshot, considering Decaia's remaining armor would basically be the rest of his body? Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Bahokosar made Decaia's remaining armor grow inner spikes, and this time they were faster and more vicious. Every metal part of his body did this, stabbing the organs and soft tissue.
So, even with the battle ended, I never got to respond to this, and as I just saw it. I also will not be able to make another Decaia post until much later today.That being said--can someone explain to me how this is not an instakillshot, considering Decaia's remaining armor would basically be the rest of his body?
That does sound suspiciously like an instakillshot. Not to mention, it's usually common courtesy with iron users not to use their own armor against them like that. Because it makes the iron element rather OP, and isn't fair to the recipient. It's an unwritten rule, a common courtesy of the element.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Isn't that a rule with all elements? You can't create a bomb inside someone or manipulate somebody's natural form of that elements? Stupid rule... Not very realistic...
Stupid rule, huh? You want to think about that comment for a second?That "stupid rule" is the only reason fights here last more than a few posts. If you did what TNG did, you just killed them with no way to respond. A Ta-Toa could make your blood literally boil in seconds. A Ga-Toa could manipulate the water in your body and kill you. A Lightning Toa could stop your heart with a thought.That rule is in place so instakills like that don't happen. So people can have fun with fights, instead of dying instantly with no way to stop it. And I guarantee you, if that rule weren't in place, you would have ten times the dead characters you do now. Yes, you.
Alright I'm back.Now, someone explain to me what the heeeck is going on in Ga-Wahi.
You want the long version, or the short version?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

*inhales deeply*TNG created two pirate characters, who built a boat with stolen parts, and then tried to escape. The "Arete" AKA Daedra noticed, and stepped in. Cue a long fight, including accusations of g-modding, and a few questionable events. Most of the former were false. The pirates lost.Tillian and Emotia went back to their house, where a drunk Liara was waiting. Cue long conversations. Liara decided to leave, and slipped out the window. Tillian and Emotia were swimming, and accidentally cut off her escape. Tillian gets out a silent cry for help. revealing that he is currently being controlled by the ancient entity that stripped the Bearers of their Marks.Elsewhere, one of the Bearers is meeting up with someone he was looking for.*breathes*

fK5oqYf.jpg

I suspect some of those came from, not naming any names, EW. (Oops. I lied. :P) He has a certain play styler that lends itself to some, but only when there is nothing that could have been done about them in the first place.But yes, I spotted a few other instances as well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Isn't that a rule with all elements? You can't create a bomb inside someone or manipulate somebody's natural form of that elements? Stupid rule... Not very realistic...
That would be overpowering - All Toa would just get killed, and Matoran, Turaga, Skakdi and Vortixx would all be killed without an Anti-Element thing.The only things truly acceptable is 1. Doing it to a PC whose player allowed it. 2. Doing it to yourself/your own chars. 3. Elements that can always auto-hit, like Magnetism and Iron (Of course, you'd need a limiter on these powers. )

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

That would be overpowering - All Toa would just get killed, and Matoran, Turaga, Skakdi and Vortixx would all be killed without an Anti-Element thing.The only things truly acceptable is 1. Doing it to a PC whose player allowed it. 2. Doing it to yourself/your own chars. 3. Elements that can always auto-hit, like Magnetism and Iron (Of course, you'd need a limiter on these powers. )
Haha, no.There is no such thing as an element that can always autohit, period. This sound familiar?
Auto-hitting (throwing an attack at an enemy character and not allowing them to respond) is not allowed.
That's from the BZPRPG Rules and Index.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Haha, no.There is no such thing as an element that can always autohit, period. This sound familiar?
Auto-hitting (throwing an attack at an enemy character and not allowing them to respond) is not allowed.
That's from the BZPRPG Rules and Index.
Yes. If you want to rip someone apart from the inside, you are not allowed to write that you grab them, hold them still, and start tearing their organs. You would have to write that you lift your arm, focus your power, and attempt to grip and rip the opponent. The former is an auto-hit. The latter is the initialization of a move that can be evaded/broken/aborted by acting before it has fully affected the victim.

Let's see... Echelon... Hiemalis... two giant brutish skakdi zombies fully clad in armor... Zadron... possible rahkshi squad... and a bunch of other people are in the fight. I'm seriously regretting having one fourth of my characters in Pala-koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Fridge Brilliance:Wrath = Alt!King Bradley.It explains the sword spam.
I love you bro.Also, Frost Dragon/Gravity;Auron told Aelynn what he knew about the marks, that a few bearers blew up part of Ga-Koro, and Crashed Tillian's wedding party, and said that they'd be checked for marks on their way in.
Thanks, man, :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Let's see... Echelon... Hiemalis... two giant brutish skakdi zombies fully clad in armor... Zadron... possible rahkshi squad... and a bunch of other people are in the fight. I'm seriously regretting having one fourth of my characters in Pala-koro.
On that possible Rahkshi squad, does anyone know more about them than "possible rahkshi squad"? For example, are they just going to show up mid-battle whenever they feel like it, or is Makuta sending them to join the attack force before we launch the assault, so as to allow the Makuta followers to factor them into their plans and stuff?

ppg2.png

I gather that Nuju is going to unleash them if and when he wants to. We can't count on them turning up, and neither can the ILS be sure that they won't.In short, yeah, they're turning up when they feel like it.
Because Rahkshi have very busy schedules. How do you think Makuta does all of his paperwork?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -