Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Uh...Swiss Army Knife?
Hm... well, seems like a Skakdi/Vortixx's tech piece could be an army-knife-like tool. I'm unsure if such a thing'd be allowed otherwise though - do you mean the literal pocket knife?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Ok, is there any kind of folding pocket knife in this rpg?
Well, I was going to say that no, probably not. Folding knives apparently aren't necessary for beings who can invent super-powered laser blasters and power-granting masks. :PThen, though, I saw all of the character profiles which were essentially humans with masks, and realized that having a folding pocket knife would be one of the least weird of those from a Bionicle perspective....End conclusion: You could probably use a folding knife in a character design if you felt like it.Track suits? Really? =P Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

:|Does anyone know anything more descriptive about his wounds?
Kuhrin tore his arm off, broke his leg and knocked him unconscious. Plus he has loads of cuts and bruises and might have a bit of ringing in his ears and a splitting headache when he wakes up.
... Not what I was expecting...I must help this poor man.Frii'Glokk, AWAY!*superherozoomnoise*
Has anyone noticed how Friar Tuck has been gone for like, forever?
You must be new here. Tuck is always like that. Nowadays we just don't mention it.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So, Hubert is probably going to hide in a corner for this, but I'm going to basically eat another game topic. (Again featuring a rich villainess with a casual disregard for matoran life, but that's coincidence.) Here's how.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

So, Hubert is probably going to hide in a corner for this, but I'm going to basically eat another game topic. (Again featuring a rich villainess with a casual disregard for matoran life, but that's coincidence.) Here's how.
I hate to reference it twice in two days, but...REJOICEUnless you have chars in that topic, of course.*Cue mad dash to exit Kumu*

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

EWWat r u doinEWSTAHP!... welp, there goes everything that's ever been there. Watch, after the people who lived there get mad and faithfully side with Aurelia, this is going to end up being like the last scene in The Dark Knight Rises. XP

In a way. All we did was say he was there, which is what Nuju and I agreed upon as where he should be, anyway.We "good RPers" wouldn't want to make Aaron angry, after all. No sir! :P
pffffffffft no of course not
... welp, there goes everything that's ever been there. Watch, after the people who lived there get mad and faithfully side with Aurelia, this is going to end up being like the last scene in The Dark Knight Rises. XP
Don't you say another word. I haven't seen it yet.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

... welp, there goes everything that's ever been there. Watch, after the people who lived there get mad and faithfully side with Aurelia, this is going to end up being like the last scene in The Dark Knight Rises. XP
Don't you say another word. I haven't seen it yet.-Teezy
You will watch it as soon as it comes out on DVD or on Netflix or whatever. Then everything will make sense.But anyway, this is going to end badly. For everyone. In this entire game.

EW you foolDo you realize that I have a toa of Gravity who won't have any qualms about eating the Four Peers for breakfast in Kumu right now?And if you do get to the mainland, there's always Zharuk and Co. And Siris, the Infintiy Blade expy. And Ira, the Makuta Pyromaniac. And Merla, the wannabe hero. And Geno, and Zaeron, and Terzak, and Dyzaera, and a whole bunch of my characters who would be more than happy to put a stop in your plans.

EW you foolDo you realize that I have a toa of Gravity who won't have any qualms about eating the Four Peers for breakfast in Kumu right now?And if you do get to the mainland, there's always Zharuk and Co. And Siris, the Infintiy Blade expy. And Ira, the Makuta Pyromaniac. And Merla, the wannabe hero. And Geno, and Zaeron, and Terzak, and Dyzaera, and a whole bunch of my characters who would be more than happy to put a stop in your plans.
Yes, but nobody IC knows about that little plan. So there's no way for any of us to stop it, unfortunately... <_<

You will watch it as soon as it comes out on DVD or on Netflix or whatever. Then everything will make sense.But anyway, this is going to end badly. For everyone. In this entire game.
Don't jump to such conclusions as that. People can join the Four Peers' hordes. Or unite and fight them. Happy/bittersweet endings are always possible.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yeah, but once the army appears..."You Ul'Kar cultists scum of society are going DAON!" Ketru said in a robotic voice. Mechanically whirring into action, he grabbed his sabre and lowering his gravity, jumped right on top of Aurelia, plunging his sabre into her heart. He picks up what's left of it and eats it. "Hm, not bad."

Don't jump to such conclusions as that. People can join the Four Peers' hordes. Or unite and fight them. Happy/bittersweet endings are always possible.
Yeah, that's true. There will be bloodshed, though, mark my words.

You're asking the wrong question.Do you realize who you're up against?

I have Ambages, who is one of the most powerful people in the game in terms of influence and reach. I also have Aurelia, and if she goes down there are others. There will always be one of the Four to lead the way to utopia.And Brykon, Dorian, Grokk, Hiemalis, Jin, the element of SURPRISE, and probably a few others, including surviving Followers of Makuta and Echelon. Awesomeness prevails. But really, we're getting ahead of ourselves. Your toa doesn't even have any idea about the Four peers, and the Kumu Islets aren't coral reefs yet.And I don't mean this in a bad way, but honestly... I'm not that scared of you, Constructman. In a long time, maybe, but right now I don't feel threatened in the least.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

yeahuh...we have a grokk-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

I never said that. What I said is that everyone unfortunate to still be on the Kumu Islets when they crash will perish, and that I will destabilize civilization on Mata Nui. And furthermore, while the Peers are not Makuta-aligned, I have made it so that nobody on that side of morality can harm the Peers, their plans and their allies. Trust me, I've been planning this for well over six months. Anyone who has kept track of Ambages can know that I've been working on something very intricate.

I never said that.What I said is that everyone unfortunate to still be on the Kumu Islets when they crash will perish, and that I will destabilize civilization on Mata Nui.And furthermore, while the Peers are not Makuta-aligned, I have made it so that nobody on that side of morality can harm the Peers, their plans and their allies. Trust me, I've been planning this for well over six months. Anyone who has kept track of Ambages can know that I've been working on something very intricate.

Like murdering everyone in Kumu, then going on to murder everyone on the mainland, except for the few who join your little army.