Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Please, Kughii. Before you lecture people about noobs, learn the difference between noob and newb.And no, I didnt mean in ever post, I meant being capable of no writing errors.
Except no one, ever, is capable of that.And, yeah, pretty sure Kughz knows what he's talking about. Try to actually listen to his points before you knock him for his term usage, please?-Teezy
So you're saying everyone here has a problem with one part or the other in the English language?The fact that we're talking about the term itself - and he uses the wrong one - shows at least a bit of the fact that he lacks knowledge at least in the area of which term to use.no uAnd I think we're straying a bit away from topic.And since this has been bugging me a bit, I'll dig up some EW controversy.
He tumbled as he let himself fall foward and swiped the swoird in the air. It made no sound and he felt no resistance as he did so, but he wasn't truly looking for any; in fact, the lack of sound only meant that it hadn't been blocked by JL, which was a good thing.
This was when my char fought against Hiemalis. So the bolded bit, is that bunnying my character? Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So you're saying everyone here has a problem with one part or the other in the English language?The fact that we're talking about the term itself - and he uses the wrong one - shows at least a bit of the fact that he lacks knowledge at least in the area of which term to use.
I'm saying that everyone makes mistakes, and if your judgement of what makes someone a noob means they never, ever, ever make a mistake, no one here is ever going to not be a noob.And Urban Dictionary is not to be trusted when it comes to definitions.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That's definitely not what I'm saying at all: I'm saying nobody has the capability to consistently make grammatically perfect posts. You seem to think they can, which, while intriguing, isn't really possible.In any case, this argument really is pointless. I'm done.-TeezyP.S. *one liners. trollface.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So you're saying there is no chance whatsoever that a person here cannot make a post with no grammatical errors?
So you're saying that he's saying that there's a chance a person here can make a post with no grammatical errors?Check your own grammar before you make claims like that. ;)So, back on topic, I still need to introduce Jedenast. Where are the other star-sign-y-type people?- Vorex Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

JL, Everyone makes grammatical errors sometimes. It's not like I fuss if someone misspells a word, or someone else yells at me for my tendency to capitalize the first letter of the first word after one of my characters name (It's true :P). Everyone messes up at some point. And as Tyler said, this argument is pointless.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hey guys, sorry for the short inactivity, lots of things to do here and things like AC3 and H4 coming out very soon. Art doesn't create itself. But I am catching up right now. Don't expect too long a reply today, but I will try to get to all my chars. ^^
So far I know everything in AC3 all the way up to Sequence 2.As for Halo 4.....find me on Waypoint.Bulik, NO. Everybody is getting me wrong. I didn't say every post, nor did I say it's a fuss.I said to be capable of 1 post, with no grammar errors. So I'm really wondering, why are you guys thinking it's a big deal? Is it because you guys cannot do 1 post without errors, or are you just misreading my posts over and over?As pointless as it may seem, I feel like we have a problem if you guys just keep on misreading/ignoring what I've stated.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

And since this has been bugging me a bit, I'll dig up some EW controversy.
He tumbled as he let himself fall foward and swiped the swoird in the air. It made no sound and he felt no resistance as he did so, but he wasn't truly looking for any; in fact, the lack of sound only meant that it hadn't been blocked by JL, which was a good thing.
This was when my char fought against Hiemalis. So the bolded bit, is that bunnying my character?
Lol, "EW controversy."It's not bunnying because I only state what your character can realistically not do, that is to say what JL didn't do. If I bunnied, it would be controlling what your character is doing. This is justified because JL is, in that scene, jumping over Hiemalis so parring something moving quickly underneath him isn't probable. Since I did not specify whether or not the strike I made actually hit (only gave in-character evidence that it might have) it is considered a neutral roleplay that does not benefit either of the two fighting characters. Does that make sense?Edit: Typo. Edited by EmperorWhenua

You didn't dictate it which allows me to imagine which building it is. That would have been a detail that you should have specified. We're making a story here, and whichever gaps one person leaves the other person can (and in some conditions should) fill.

Holy.....I'm so glad I moved my character outside the the ILS HQ.*wipes off sweat*Now to prepare for the next trick up EW's sleeve...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You could... I dunno... Save Deven from being crushed by aurum?You could... I dunno... Save Deven from being crushed by aurum?
Where is Deven right now? Aurum's fighting Sulkua and Firon right now.
Uh, aurum bound him in a lump of iron after he escaped from a spike cage.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Underneath the floorbards of the HQ was the small bunker with the two generators the Peer had sabotaged. One was no longer functional at all: The Kanohi-charged one had no more energy coursing through it, the silver cylinder smashed to bits. The electrical one, however, still hummed with life. The datapad blinked vaguely as it read off, in the architect's code, what it was doing.It was recharging. And it was done recharging.Wires fizzed with energy as it prepared to make its magnum opus, the final act of the generator that had caused so much strife already. The energy, eager to be let out of the cage that the generator was, ate through the composite it was housed within and radiated out. Sparks of electricity surged out and streaks of power struck the stone walls, leaving long black lines wherever they touched. Until finally the streaks hit their target. They hit the final blocks of Stralix powder compound blocks, stashed in the stone wall the grotto had. And as soon as it hit, the basement, the generators, the library, the floorboards and the HQ itself blew up as if a rocket silo had been hidden underneath and the missile was being launched then. Flames erupted on all sides as the HQ erupted, obliterating any trace of what had been accomplished there. What had been installed as a failsafe to guard the secrets of the technology had become a final hurrah for the Peers in Pala-Koro, and also a possible doom for anyone who dared linger on the rooftop of the building.
I asked you to tell me the functionality of every goshdarned part of what you had installed at Pala-Koro so that I would not have to call BS later. And I am doing that now, I am calling BS so hard it will leave scars on your soul. Edited by Katuko

You didn't dictate it which allows me to imagine which building it is. That would have been a detail that you should have specified. We're making a story here, and whichever gaps one person leaves the other person can (and in some conditions should) fill.
The level of nonsense here has just skyrocketed.So basically.When I don't make clear who Perkahn's son is, yet repeatedly mention the existence of one, you're entitled to run along and say that it's, um, say, for example, Hiemalis?Let me make it clear for you: I don't like that gap filling.Yes, we are making a story here, but that doesn't let you walk up to the parts that we made, turn them upside down, molest them into complete unfamiliarity and give those pieces back to us and expect that we're going to just sit quietly and observe as you abuse what we create.-Dovydas Edited by Ironheart

I asked you to tell me the functionality of every goshdarned part of what you had installed at Pala-Koro so that I would not have to call BS later. And I am doing that now, I am calling BS so hard it will leave scars on your soul.
Well, this is awkward. I'll say now that there are no more tricks in store and that I have no more cards to play. I doubt that will be of any use, though, at this point.
The level of nonsense here has just skyrocketed.So basically.When I don't make clear who Perkahn's son is, yet repeatedly mention the existence of one, you're entitled to run along and say that it's, um, say, for example, Hiemalis?Let me make it clear for you: I don't like that gap filling.Yes, we are making a story here, but that doesn't let you walk up to the parts that we made, turn them upside down, molest them into complete unfamiliarity and give those pieces back to us and expect that we're going to just sit quietly and observe as you abuse what we create.-Dovydas
Be reasonable here, dude. Filling in the gap of what building someone is on does not equal filling in the gap of who a family member is. That is a silly example and invades on what is obviously personal creativity and possibly a plot. You are obviously creating something there, but what I did did nothing of that sort; there was nothing created there, and so I created something to make it useful. One situation is a fight while the other is not; some things are different in fights. Edited by EmperorWhenua

Kal, can you RP as Iulius? Get the Ancora rolling?Or am I the only the only guy who can RP as ten characters at once?And yeah, that did seem a little convenient to me. And Katuko has a point, though I thin this might get more out of hand than it needs to.

Edited by Constructman