Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

My only encounter with vampires was the guy in Draynor Mansion. Count Draynor or something?Had ten garlics and was using Silverlight.
Ah... those were the days cool.png
Kino can jump in with me. :) Draeverian took care of her running scout, Zadron, so he'd be happy to take care of her too.
Wait, Zadron is dead?And when will the Maasi get released?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Vorex, which Mystix still live?
Zarnarax, Zaruthan, Aclaraung, Aru, those two Mystix Wotz has, maybe that one I repeatedly asked AuRon to get rid of.- Vorex
So Vampire Chief, Vampire Minion, Lol dragon and Hug Bat, along with Generic Mystix 1 and 2 are still there?Gotcha. Edited by Ordinary Magician

So I found an iPad keyboardi had and with it I shall be able to post relatively regularly again, since it's a lot like my MacBook's keyboard and I adaped to it easily. Stay tuned for more.
Does this mean I can use Savina again? =D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The Mystix were creepy. I don't think we mentioned them because we completely forgot their names....despite them having been what, the first PC invasion force?
Actually, JL, the Mystix came back a while ago. You've just been gone for a long, long time. ;)
Vorex, which Mystix still live?
Zarnarax, Zaruthan, Aclaraung, Aru, those two Mystix Wotz has, maybe that one I repeatedly asked AuRon to get rid of.- Vorex
*Norathed. You also forgot Halnos.EDIT: Speaking of which, Kal, when are you going to have an Aclaraung post? I've been waiting for weeks (Maybe a month now o-o). Edited by AuRon the champion

A little bit? Does this mean that he's just here to eat us all? Not fight for the Makuta or anything? Oh, and Hiemalis might have a crossbow bolt headed for his face soon. SOnius just needs to decide who to shoot. And due to the fact that Jomar got killed, I introduced a few more good characters to compensate. There is a flying toa of lightning in the village right now, in addition to a giant parakua user and a rahi like toa of ice.

None of my characters, save Stannis, are truly affiliated with the Mata Nuian or the Makuta leagues. They either serve themselves or other masters, and Hiemalis is no exception. His presence is not without purpose, though.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Hiemalis fought almost every worthwhile fighter in the game at one point, in one battle. His fight against Heuani wasn't truly a physical fight, though, it was a more psychological confrontation over who was the most interesting man on Mata Nui at that time.

I noticed that many of the characters in game have weird stuff that deviates from normal RL weaponry, such as Hiemalis's sword (reference to Valyrian steel?), that isn't quite foreign tech but still "out there" nonetheless. Do you have to get such things approved by Nuju or Emzee first?EDIT: Could you simulate meteors? (toa of stone makes a giant rock in the sky that falls down; uses matatu to speed it up)

Edited by Constructman

Hiemalis' sword is not a reference to Valyrian steel, it's a reference to the icicle swords used by the Others. He has a weakness to protosteel, which IS a reference to Valyrian steel. If a toa's weapon has a function that is elemental, it is quite simply a toa tool in the purest sense of the word. It's when a weapon or tool is clealy from another place (aka foreign) that it needs to be approved.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I noticed that many of the characters in game have weird stuff that deviates from normal RL weaponry, such as Hiemalis's sword (reference to Valyrian steel?), that isn't quite foreign tech but still "out there" nonetheless. Do you have to get such things approved by Nuju or Emzee first?EDIT: Could you simulate meteors? (toa of stone makes a giant rock in the sky that falls down; uses matatu to speed it up)
Yes, all things have to be approved by a staff member.I... maybe... Said toa of stone could use a matatu to fling it at a high speed, but I doubt it'll make it out of the atmosphere and back again where he wants it.

No, just make it really high in the air, no going up, just down.
I don't think that the Toa of Stone could make stone in mid air. He has to make it from the ground. I'm pretty sure.Off-Topic: what "others" are you talking about? I'm very lost. XP
The Others are a race of otherworldly beings in the ASoIaF series. They use necromancy and exude an aura of cold. Their language sounds like ice cracking. And their weapons can shatter stuff upon conta-...Sounds a fair bit like a certain hospital-destroying Ko-Toa we all know and love.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You might be on to something. :PAlso, it's completely possible to conjure "meteros" much like how Hiemalis conjured falling boulders of ice: By having your toa create the elemental structure in the air.
Fireballs falling from the sky, that sounds a lot like what Frieza did to Xa-koro :3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar