Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What do the people of Mata-Nui do to keep themselves amused when they're bored alone?(Board games & stuff)
Obviously their entertainment is not related to Kohlii at all. :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What do the people of Mata-Nui do to keep themselves amused when they're bored alone?(Board games & stuff)
They could play cards (solitaire) or chess MN-style (playing both sides of the board). Alternatively, you can't go wrong with practicing whatever they have an interest in. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. Real life just got ridiculously busy...again...and I've had neither the time nor the energy to check or post. If you're waiting on interaction from any of my characters or if there's anything else you think I should know, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM.I will be checking PMs, but NOT N&D, so don't waste your time replying here :PI can't be certain, but I may also need to take a short hiatus. Maybe a month or so. University applications must come first.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I caught a friend of mine watching Vampire Diaries once. Ugh.
You mind your tongue, heathen.-Teezy
Next thing we know is Tillian keeps a diary.(The guy who got caught was given detention by the teacher who caught him for 'Looking at sissy things in the middle of class') Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

What was Xa-Kuta anyways?
Xa-Kuta has had two forms over the years.The first was during the original BZPRPG. It was a magical force for good wielded by a handful of characters, and had a variety of effects. Next was the NBZP, after the first reboot. There were two types of Xa-Kuta, one was more focused on combat and used your weapon as a channel for the power, and the other which was more focused on ranged attacks. Red and Black mages respectively.The best known practitioner of Xa-Kuta was the two previous forms of Joske. One of whom punched a hole in time in space, and the other dropped a meteor on people.That is all for today, class. You must read pages 206 to 917 in your textbooks, and answer questions 1 to 60. Due tomorrow.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So I have been busy with schoolwork and general life stuff so I haven't been able to respond as I would have liked.So what I really need to know at this moment is how is the fight at Pala Koro faring if it's already not over. If it's over, who won? If it is not, where would be a good place for me to have Kino jump in?I can handle other stuff on my own, but this is the main thing I need a recap on.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The battle is still on, although it's died down a little. Neither side has "won", although the FoM blew up the village's walls.Pae's in the darkness having just killed an ILF member, his chest is bleeding, and he's got a small wound inflicted by a poison dagger. If Kino wants to get the drop on him (again), feel free. He's scanning the field for a medic.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ah, finally.OOC Stuff: I sent Nuju a message with a problem, and he responded to all participators: If we think someone is auto-hitting one of our chars, and Nuju agree's, we can auto-hit back; This counts.For Kino to join? Well, Norik Ta Hagah left his characters to me after he had to go. I think he's back today, but right now his 2 chars in some sort of 2 v 1 against Aurum. Nothing serious, but if you want Kino a place to jump in, it's like the only place to go :/ Unless you want her to chitchat in the middle of a fight.Big things:The walls have been blown up by EW/The Peer. The EE field is gone. Full use of our element is here; Right now, the fighting is a bit spread out, but it's reached into the village. I assume that the FoM are trying to drive the ILF out of Pala-Koro.That's really about it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The Mystix were creepy. I don't think we mentioned them because we completely forgot their names....despite them having been what, the first PC invasion force?
Actually, JL, the Mystix came back a while ago. You've just been gone for a long, long time. ;)
Vorex, which Mystix still live?
Zarnarax, Zaruthan, Aclaraung, Aru, those two Mystix Wotz has, maybe that one I repeatedly asked AuRon to get rid of.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill