Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So...

IC: Aurum - ShinnAurum ducked under the axe, and kicked up dust and debris into the larger Toa's eyes. In the moment of confusion, Aurum ran once again, illusion projected onto the dust around Optimus. This time, it was of the ILF, Aukati included. They attacked and razed village after village, settlement after settlement, all the while holding up the symbol of unity, duty and destiny."The truth," Aurum said. He laughed, as metal spears rained down upon Optimus.
I'm guessing you can do THIS? Just asking; I'm not sure

So...
IC: Aurum - ShinnAurum ducked under the axe, and kicked up dust and debris into the larger Toa's eyes. In the moment of confusion, Aurum ran once again, illusion projected onto the dust around Optimus. This time, it was of the ILF, Aukati included. They attacked and razed village after village, settlement after settlement, all the while holding up the symbol of unity, duty and destiny."The truth," Aurum said. He laughed, as metal spears rained down upon Optimus.
Yeah; It's basically just holograms that are as realistic as you can focus on creating them. You cannot go into someone elses mind to cast an illusion and stuff, but you can do like creating a hologram.Of course, to create an illusion of someone else, you'd need to have seen that person. It depends on your thoughts and memories. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So...
Technically, he can do that; but such an illusion is a huge undertaking. To display villages being razed you need time and effort and focus to project all the moving images, and unlike an Olisi it would take so long to "play through" the hologram display that your opponent would punch you in the face before it was half done.Using it only as a two-sentence distraction to create an iron spear attack is in my opinion also a multi-action post, which I loathe.*punches kitten* Edited by Katuko

I'm not seeing much reason to keep the Mahiki.Also, from here on out: if you PM me and link to a post where your enemy autohits, and I think it's a true, blatant autohit, I will give you expressed permission to commit one of many grievous injuries on the offending character. So don't y'all be autohitting. Maybe this will clean up the fight.

test2.png

Also, from here on out: if you PM me and link to a post where your enemy autohits, and I think it's a true, blatant autohit, I will give you expressed permission to commit one of many grievous injuries on the offending character. So don't y'all be autohitting. Maybe this will clean up the fight.
Nuju...I love you, man. :biggrin:- Vorex Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Dies anyone have characters in the battle who need someone to fight? I need to get my chars actually involved again.
Frii'glokk is not in a fight. He's ILF

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm not seeing much reason to keep the Mahiki.Also, from here on out: if you PM me and link to a post where your enemy autohits, and I think it's a true, blatant autohit, I will give you expressed permission to commit one of many grievous injuries on the offending character. So don't y'all be autohitting. Maybe this will clean up the fight.
*Stops kitten punching*...Sounds good. I foresee that you'll be flooded with messages, though, both legit and otherwise. There is truly no rest for a GM. :P

Well, it appears we have a newplayer in our midst. I hope someone more experienced can help him get used to the game.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Alright guys.We did a good job with the last one. Everyone remember not to jump on the new guy bashing bandwagon. They're people too, and should be helped, instead of harmed.Let's see if we can keep this one. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Toa KakopaIn the shadows of the Vulcano, at the shores of lake Pala a lone figure awoke.His head was empty, onely one sentence over and over again: FIND EREBUS,But first he needed a weapon, "where could I find that?" he thougth.
Whoa whoa what.Right after I make an Erebus post...Erm....I dunno what to think.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I think it's more likely something different entirely, mate. xPAlso, since our new friend can't use the messaging system yet, I'm going to have to post a few things here:First, Toa Temporal, Lake Pala is in Le-Wahi, not Ta-Wahi. For another thing, I doubt there'd be any Toa strong enough to freeze it over, like I remember reading in your post. For a final part, there's a village sprung up by Lake Pala, which is being attacked. I dunno why I'm telling you that last part, but...yeah.It's a confusing RPG.Also, Volcano, not Vulcano.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Alright guys.We did a good job with the last one.
But do remember the one before last. He didn't turn out so good

Yep. However, it doesn't make sense; IC time, only a few days have passed since they had that talk.
You forget the magical power of time skips. It's been more like a month and a half.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

GUESS WHOS PREGERZ.I feel so giddy right now.
Holy----Is that even possible in this rpg? Does Nuju Know? will Heuani blow the baby shower? Can other players do this? Is this appropriate for a childrens site?+ 1 million other questions

Holy----Is that even possible in this rpg? Does Nuju Know? will Heuani blow the baby shower? Can other players do this? Is this appropriate for a childrens site?+ 1 million other questions
Yes, probably, maybe, yes, and yes if you don't go into the details. :3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yes, probably, maybe, yes, and yes if you don't go into the details. :3
I like the way you think. How you both think.EDIT: Let's be honest here, does anyone really want to open that can of worms..?I thought so. Edited by AuRon the champion