Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sorry for the out-of-context post. Anyways, how long are the maasi going to be imprisoned for?
The Maasi will be imprisoned until they can either figure out how to escape, or go on trial.A trial will take quite a long time, in-game, which means it will take forever out of game. If they escape, they will immediately be branded criminals and on Mata Nui's Most Wanted list. Which means every guard on the island will be looking for them, and that includes quite a few PCs.Consider this an exercise in RPing skill. You have been put in an incredibly difficult situation, and you have to figure out how to get out of it without G-modding.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright guys.The situation with the Maasi is fully explained. You guys have a chance to use this to be clever, and develop the personalities of each character.I hope you take it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I would recommend waiting until they're literally imprisoned, actually.That's when the real fun will start for you guys.
Up next: cellmates in the shower with the Maasi
...Wait...what?NO.
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOAlso, Kray, still waiting on a Elian post D=
*pumps fist* bullseye

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The SH will?
Nope. They get out of whatever weird situation they got themselves into, then we pick 'em off, one by one...That is, IF they get out of the strange situation.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ooh, I hope so. How cool would it be to see a Rahkshi of confusion in action? :D
Given how stuff usually goes in this game... there would be absolutely no change. Maybe it would be a justification for the craziness to go wild, but I dunno if I'd want that.

Honestly, the parts of that post that interested me most were the discussion about Heuani at the start and the revelation that the Turaga knew Takua was alive. :P- Vorex
if you got the impression that they knew, that's incorrect. The Turaga don't know about Takua. They were just speculating.

test2.png

Ooh, I hope so. How cool would it be to see a Rahkshi of confusion in action? :biggrin:
And by cool you mean devastation and death :| Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Just repeating a question I made that was left unanswered:How do you create/approve/whatever a ship?
You get a ship. Give it a name. See if the bossman approves any ridiculous weapons that differ from the norm.
Well, that's suprisingly simple. Those who want to join the crew of some ship I'll make next week, Pm me.