Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

[Censored]...Katuko...THIS is why you should never make a deal with EW. My characters are bailing this dive-bombing situation...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

This battle is getting more and more confusing. I guess that's what I get for following the RPG less devoutly. (facepalm)So the wall blew up, the Aukati are spread out, and Aurum ditched Optimus because I was asleep. Nice.Anyone want to attack an Aukati? And PM me if you do or already have done.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

There's a traumatized Vortixx flying through the air. He's Evil but not FoM, and he's trying to talk to Madrihk.Constructman, your post here:

IC SkaaraaThis development was most... unexpected. But it was a good one. He raised his arms and a ball of energy formed in his hands. He he shot the ball at Alfon, a ball which would cause sudden random gravity changes; Alfon would find himself light as a feather on moment and be crushed by his own weight the next.
Seems a bit silly. Toa of Gravity don't have the ability to form energy balls, or gravity energy balls.It would be easier to simply change Alfon's gravity, not hurl a ball.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

After some more thought last night, I suppose I won't leave pala-koro just yet. But I have no idea what the karz is going on in the fight right now, so if someone could explain what's happened and if there are any weaker FoM I can gang up on, or if there is assistance needed from someone in the ILF, tell me.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

A question for those who can answer it:How exactly would a player make/approve/whatever the karz you do a boat?

As of this post, Jomar is back in the action. Plaaaaaaay ball!Also, I find it amusing how the Maasi and the Ussalry aren't shocked one bit about Pala-Koro's destruction while the HWP is going like "Oh, we need to stop the FoM! Boycott all of their shops! Don't sell them anything!"
Probably because neither group should know of that destruction in the first place. MN doesn't have telecommunications. It'll probably take the Ussalry a few days to hear about that considering that Onu-Koro is a fair distance away from Pala-.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

As of this post, Jomar is back in the action. Plaaaaaaay ball!Also, I find it amusing how the Maasi and the Ussalry aren't shocked one bit about Pala-Koro's destruction while the HWP is going like "Oh, we need to stop the FoM! Boycott all of their shops! Don't sell them anything!"
Probably because neither group should know of that destruction in the first place. MN doesn't have telecommunications. It'll probably take the Ussalry a few days to hear about that considering that Onu-Koro is a fair distance away from Pala-.
This.Seriously, I was just ignoring that, because that is pretty much metagaming. Especially since you sent a character out of the fight to report that, and then went back. Kakama or no, it doesn't work that way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

HWP? Did a group form that I didn't know about? O-o
I'm assuming that is highway patrol, even though Mata Nui has none.And it would be nice for someone to answer my previous question.

Health Wellness and Protection. Mob.Yeah, Kaithas hasn't been on the island much, and he's really too tired to care. And Constructman, having him leave and report is one thing, but I didn't know he went back. And yes, the Maasi knowing about the fight is integral to the Skanohi thing.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Speaking of the Skanohi Thing, Auron, TOV says he'll be ready to post soon, but He hasn't been online since I replied in the PM, so I assume He's busy with RL right now and will post as Nahu as soon as he gets back online.

Health Wellness and Protection. Mob.Yeah, Kaithas hasn't been on the island much, and he's really too tired to care.And Constructman, having him leave and report is one thing, but I didn't know he went back. And yes, the Maasi knowing about the fight is integral to the Skanohi thing.
If the plot requires metagaming, there are problems with it.Because that's what positioning a courier at the site of a battle you knew was coming, and then immediately having him leave to inform other people is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

He was also a SPY in the ILF, in case you missed that. He has a good reason for being there.
That doesn't change the fact it was metagaming.Placing a spy just before a major event, having that spy come into existence while that event was being discussed and planned, and then immediately report back to characters controlled by the same player?Text book metagaming.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: GorugonFiring arrows to cause confusion.IC: NanashiNan got up, and ran toward the battle. Someone had been shooting arrows into the smoke. That archer!OOC: The arrows have non-magnetic metal tips. They are raining down at random people. Nan looking to help out
I believe all metals in the BZPRPG are forms of metallic protodermis, which is always magnetic.
OOC: Bolshak, there's no such thing as non-magnetic metal. While only certain types of metals can be made into magnets, every metal is subject to magnetism as a force.
Do you mean in real life or in Bionicle? Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Actually, the only elements affected by magnetism irl are iron, cobalt and nickel. But I remind you that, so far as I know, ALL METAL in this game is metallic protodermis of some form. Metallic protodermis is magnetic. So you can't have non-magnetic metal arrowheads.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Now if you had arrows made out of crystal... :evilgrin:
Oh, hi, Raxa.Also: I've seen copper and aluminum both affected by magnetism before, and not in using electrical current to create electromagnets.So either it was very impure,Or I'm going very insane and I'm already slipping into senility.I think the second would be more fun. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now