Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, I know powered disks aren't allowed, so I don't know if metal ones are allowed (besides the ones that a Toa of Iron would make). That was never specified in the rules. :shrugs:
If people can forge swords and other weaponry in this game, I can't see why simple metal disks would be outlawed. :shrugs: Edited by TX Wade

Well, I know powered disks aren't allowed, so I don't know if metal ones are allowed (besides the ones that a Toa of Iron would make). That was never specified in the rules. :shrugs:
If people can forge swords and other weaponry in this game, I can't see why simple metal disks would be outlawed. :shrugs:
I guess they'd be allowed. Bamboo disks are generally used, though. Someone ask Nuju.

Of all the people who could be choking Skaaraa, it had to be one of Tabby's characters. It could be a long time...
When you consider that he is viewing Le-wahi currently, I think contrary.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Since I'll be dropping in and starting to write for this RP shortly... I figured I'd go ahead and give my commentary on a certain post.Every post possible should definitely have this amount - not to mention quality - of writing. The character development was excellent, it took those already fleshed-out personalities even further and made them change. This is possibly one of the best posts I've seen in my (relatively short) time watching this RP, and I'm definitely giving Tyler a mental round of applause for this one.On another note... where exactly is the fortress in Le-Wahi? I realized that I had a character located in the Le-Wahi jungle, who could perhaps take notice of the battle and attempt to rescue/combat any fleeing fighters. Of course, it might be too far away for this to be feasible, so I might have to start my own plots elsewhere...

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

It's on the south coast of Lake Pala, hence the name.
Thank you, kind sir. =P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

What? Hubert has like, the most holidays out of all of us.Either way, it's still called laziness.Also:

iC Londar"Work on your grammer. 'Aren't you enough' doesn't make any sense."
"Work on your grammer. 'Aren't you enough' doesn't make any sense."
"Work on your grammer.
your grammer.
grammer.
*Sigh* Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

[offtopic] England is one of the very few countries on the planet that refer to Soccer/Football as football. The vast majority refer to it as soccer.[/offtopic]Anyways, trying to figure out what exactly is gonna happen next in the Pala-Koro battle. Do we disperse or do people keep fighting till the last man?

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Well, seeing as we're all inside Ta-Koro, and some random guard member decided to lock down the gates..... :(And nobody here is fighting. We're just laughing at uncool dudes.oh, and using an Iden is to take over the body with your spirit. You just need to keep the spirit of the Gukko at bay.(Just make it understand that it will die over time.)

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

If everybody waited for me to get confirmation on something and post, we might realize that the Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard might have a say in what's happening.
Lul. Tuara comes over, Corik sees her."Why, oh why do these people never listen to us?"EDIT: Hey wait I just remembered something.Corik is the last member of his family.Oh dear. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kakopa isn't long gone because Temporal has yet to respond after both of us get confirmation from Nuju as a final say on whether or not this is okay.Temporal says they have spirits, I say they don't.Nowhere does it say Gukko have spirits, and nowhere does it say they don't. In order to decide this, we, Temporal and I, have decided to ask Nuju, since he's game master. It's his job to decide on stuff like this.EDIT:Just got word, and for the reference for other players; Nuju has decided that Rahi are not habitable by Iden users.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

We did this ages ago back when V-3 was here.Ark and Inc were Chronn's minions.
It's true. Search Onu-Wahi for 'Incommodo' and/or 'Arkrak'.Hub and I create massive amounts of insanity.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill