Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So do I have authorization to have all of my characters in Le-Wahi sing the same song at the same time?
No. The BZPRPG is not a comedy. Unless you can provide specific reasons in character for them to sing (are they all at a concert together?), then don't.
Everyone would consider them cool dudes for doing so anyway. Edited by Ordinary Magician

Are there any FoM that could use a hand? Because Ira does. Maybe they could team up?On a side note, why do I always have the worst of luck in fights? Everytime, the opponent seems to have some ability that renders mine squat. And then just as it seems that it's gonna get better, another person joins in.
Aurum?Too bad another person joined in fighting him.Which was you.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Almost everyone's roleplaying skills have improved since last October (or the proceeding January), often to ridiculous extends (See Gravity, for instance.)
I could have made a good example. Now, a lot of people actually forget that I only joined in October. :(- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Correction, you and Wotz.You guys make an adorable duo.And you're my minion boya.
And Nitro Frost.Yes, yes we do. :3...Hub, there's only one character of mine currently interacting with one of yours. I'm not your minion.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Almost everyone's roleplaying skills have improved since last October (or the proceeding January), often to ridiculous extends (See Gravity, for instance.)
I could have made a good example. Now, a lot of people actually forget that I only joined in October. :(- Vorex
Samester.And, you're the minion of everyone here.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

:3Can we all agree that Aurax deserves a giant statue or memorial in the middle of Po-Koro or something? Everyone loved him. :biggrin:
I second this motion. It shall be placed over Aurax's 2nd grave and become a memorial to those lost in the makuta wars.Seriously.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It is never too soon.
My family joked about my grandmother's death at her funeral, so I guess that is true. Subject matter and your audience is quite important, though.
Samester.And, you're the minion of everyone here.
Judging by his avatar he has a different job on the side.So, how many are currently on each side of this ILF/FoM conflict? As I noted earlier, a lot of ILF PCs seem to simply not... be there. It's always hard to get everyone involved, so that is to be expected, but from one point of view our force should be about twice the size it is acting like given the amount of names on the list.It makes it harder to get an overview. I so wish we could have a "spectator view" straight out of videogaming for this RPG. :P Edited by Katuko

Okay, so for my side of the spectator view:Draeverian Joskiir (ILF aligned, but not a member) is near the HQ interacting with Aparangi. DJ has an unconscious Zadron (ghosthands' char), and Aparangi has an unconscious Peer (EW's char). However, is the HQ now destroyed or not. I never heard an official press release on the subject, Katuko. Also, according to EW's post with the Peer, Madhrik was inside the HQ when the Peer went in. However, you seem to have him confronting Echelon. What's going on there?Kani Au Ina and Versaumnis (non-aligned) are fighting with Slate (JI's char) inside the broken walls. I view them closer towards the water's edge.

Desuka is fighting Kethrye, Ira is getting chased by Ackune and Kal, Kythera is fighting Aexias and Zunod, Aurum is fighting Kiron and Sulkua, Terzak is trying to get Deven out of Aurum's spike cocoon, Himealis is sitting around doing nothing, and Skaaraa, Genno, and Dyzaera aren't doing anything either.

Okay, so for my side of the spectator view:Draeverian Joskiir (ILF aligned, but not a member) is near the HQ interacting with Aparangi. DJ has an unconscious Zadron (ghosthands' char), and Aparangi has an unconscious Peer (EW's char). However, is the HQ now destroyed or not. I never heard an official press release on the subject, Katuko. Also, according to EW's post with the Peer, Madhrik was inside the HQ when the Peer went in. However, you seem to have him confronting Echelon. What's going on there?
There were posts of those events. The Peer went into HQ and was delayed with conversation. After watching the gate area devolving into semi-chaos, Madrihk went to the HQ himself because he had not ordered anyone to guard it. At this point, the Peer chucked a poison bottle in front of himself and went for the generator. Realizing that there was no way to stop him at that moment due to the lingering toxic fumes making the hatch unavailable, Madrihk left to find other things to do right after the walls blew up.Echelon was rallying the FoM troops, so he stood out as an important target, thus making Madrihk attempt to flank him. He was evidently not easy to flank, however (and Ghosthands is a bit on/off in the RPing business ATM), thus leading into my latest posts.Madrihk is thus inside the walls again, having withdrawn and circled around. He is not one for direct combat if it looks like it can hurt him. Mevi is... somewhere, I dunno what I'm doing with her after the whole Aurum thing.

On a much, much lighter note, for anyone following the Wanderer's Company, this post is a rare, touching, glimpse into the minds of the Hero and the Lancer. Pay close attention; some of these details will probably be important down the road.-Teezy
Everyone, read this post NOW. I actually couldn't stop smiling when I read this... I honestly haven't enjoyed reading such exemplary role playing in a long, long time. This is what we should be doing, instead of squabbling. Look what can happen if you focus on the integrity of the story rather than the argument or dissonance.

test2.png

On a much, much lighter note, for anyone following the Wanderer's Company, this post is a rare, touching, glimpse into the minds of the Hero and the Lancer. Pay close attention; some of these details will probably be important down the road.-Teezy
Everyone, read this post NOW. I actually couldn't stop smiling when I read this... I honestly haven't enjoyed reading such exemplary role playing in a long, long time. This is what we should be doing, instead of squabbling. Look what can happen if you focus on the integrity of the story rather than the argument or dissonance.
Already read it. I absolutely loved it. :3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek<3-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So, how many are currently on each side of this ILF/FoM conflict? As I noted earlier, a lot of ILF PCs seem to simply not... be there. It's always hard to get everyone involved, so that is to be expected, but from one point of view our force should be about twice the size it is acting like given the amount of names on the list.
Yeah... my ILF character is just standing around doing nothing. Everyone else seems to be in their own personal duel, So I'm not sure where to jump in.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

If you like, you can attack my characters attacking Madrihk-wait, that's not such a good diea. If the plan goes through, Ira and Skaaraa will be running from Madrihk, Frii'Glokk, Versaumnis, Kani, Ackune, Kal, and Slate! Oh well, comedy gold. You can attack him once they attack Madrihk. Yay for Chaos!

Those disks are all Bamboo, right? I can't remember.
Yeah. Metal ones aren't allowed (I think).
Really? Since when?And does anyone (ILF) in the pala-koro battle need assistance?

Really? Since when?And does anyone (ILF) in the pala-koro battle need assistance?
Well, I know powered disks aren't allowed, so I don't know if metal ones are allowed (besides the ones that a Toa of Iron would make). That was never specified in the rules. :shrugs: Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Well, I know powered disks aren't allowed, so I don't know if metal ones are allowed (besides the ones that a Toa of Iron would make). That was never specified in the rules. :shrugs:
That's like only allowing people to use wooden swords!From what we know, it shouldn't be hard to make something out of metal. metal is commonly used in weapons all around mata nui. But despite that, having an iron disk is harder to carry and more expensive than the light, cheap, mass-produced bamboo ones commonly used. Because unless you have a toa power, etc. to help move the disk, you might as well be throwing weights around. Sorta like a lead balloon (Even though that myth was busted on mythbusters, you get what I mean)And where is the battle surrounding madrihk taking place and what's going on?