BIONICLE Mafia T&E Point Five: Fragmented

Voxumo

40712 years ago, at the top of a canyon overlooking a village on a now unknown island...

"It must be shattered. I cannot allow you to misuse it at this time."

"...So, you think a mere insignificant little Toa like yourself could really convince me,a powerful, experienced Makuta, to drop this ancient Kanohi right now?"

"...Yes."

*METAL FRAGMENTING*

"...You broke it. Into eight pieces?! This will have repercussions in the future, Toa."

"It's also fell down into the canyon! Don't you love fragmenting giant stone hammers? ...are we both falling?"

"This is your punishment for that act of stupidity. I will go, for I have other prey to kill, but you will not be forgotten."

--PRESENT DAY--

"Turaga!"

"What is it. I don't care if it's a dead Rahi, they die all the time in these parts."

"Our population has decreased to 11. We've also found this... thing."

"...I've seen that before, and things like it before. This is the harbinger of the end of us all. My enemies are coming back. They might be here already. Collect all that you can."

"Good guess."

BIONICLE MAFIA T&E POINT FIVE: FRAGMENTED

VILLAGE POPULATION: 10 MATORAN, 1 TURAGA

EIGHT out of EIGHT FRAGMENTS FOUND

This village is quite ordinary. Well, at least it was until people started finding fragments of a mysterious ancient Kanohi Mask. A mask rumoured by Matoran to be so powerful, that it could determine the fates of themselves and those around them. Now Matoran have gone on a hunting spree to find these fragments, as the Turaga had instructed to do so. However, not all is well. One Makuta has come back for vengeance, along with three other Makuta this time, to collect the fragments themselves and kill the village once and for all. Then there's that one figure...

RULES

1. No screen-caps.

2. BZPower rules, as always.

3. You are allowed to reveal or fake having a role, but you are not allowed to reveal if you have a fragment.

4. If you feel the need to stir up drama, take it to PM or sort it out with someone.

WINNING:

To win the game, your side must either:

1. Own all 8 Kanohi Fragments, so that you may unite them and use the Kanohi... Your side gains fragments by lynching or killing someone on the opposing side who owns a fragment. Who owns a fragment is decided similarly to roles (RNG), but with a few more restrictions. The seventh and eighth fragments will only become available after rounds 1 and 2. Every round, a reminder of how many fragments each side owns will be posted. OR

2. Kill all opponents. Basically, how it's usually done in Mafia.

ROLES:

x9 Matoran: Your everyday villager. Currently they're panicking. They also vote on who to lynch.

x1 Medic: They heal people.

x1 Turaga: Like your detective, except instead of discovering roles he discovers who owns fragments.

x4 Makuta: Every night they choose 1 person to kill, in the hopes they gain a fragment or in the hopes they decimate the village.

x1 Secret Role: Who knows what this person can do?

LIST OF PLAYERS:

1. ShadowVezon New Guardian, lynched.

2. Taka Nuvia, Matoran, lynched.

3. TBK - Makuta, won.

4. Pupwa21 Medic, lynched.

5. Canis Lycaon Matoran, killed by Makuta.

6. 2. Chro, Kanohi Guardian, killed by Makuta.

7. LONG LIVE TYLER Matoran, killed by Makuta.

8. Agnes Oblige Makuta, killed

9. JustZakaro Matoran, killed by Makuta.

10 -Toa Lhikevikk- Turaga, killed by Makuta.

11. 92. Protalgif - Makuta, won.

12. Kaiser Manducus Matoran, lynched.

13. JAG18 Matoran, lynched.

14. MT Zehvor - Makuta, won.

15. Baltarc, Matoran, killed by Kanohi Guardian.

16. Voxumo, Matoran, lynched.

Edited by Pulse
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well this just looks plain awesome... I love the concept of the fragments.. reminds me of my original concept for my bionifight update.. see it was gonna be fire emblem awakening themed and 5 random people were gonna be given the gems of the fire emblem.. to win they must collect all five pieces and the fire emblem by killing fighters... however who had the gem would be kept secret from fighters and holders till death. So yeah this is a awesome concept.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Come on final person.. you know i am surprised voltex hasn't gotten in on this

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, I thought he meant that he hadn't signed up. Serves me right for not checking.

And Iborw hasn't joined either. Or Portalgif.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Vox, who do you think Agnes Oblige is?

Oh yeah... completely missed that little name hidden in there..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I knew who he was. I simply didn't check whether he had actually signed up, and took Voxumo's post at face value, because I was busy on tvtropes at the time.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But what if someone wants to trick someone by pretending to have not got a PM?

What if someone wants to say that they haven't got one so people think they're lying when they're lying that they're lying?

What if someone wants to trick everyone for a cheap laugh?

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Okay, I believe all roles (and fragments excluding two at the moment) have been sent out.

Start sending in your PMs, roles. You have 48 hours.

EDIT: All roles have PMed.

Edited by Pulse

NIGHT ONE

The Turaga of the village, worried, rushed into the hut of Taka Nuvia, rummaging through piles upon piles of artwork. After doing so, he left, neither disappointed or satisfied, hoping every Matoran had followed his instructions to stay inside during the night. He knew dark and powerful beings were here. On the way to his hut, he could help but feel as if the Matoran of the village had ignored his advice completely, as some huts looked completely empty, although there were sixteen huts... for eleven? Momentarily confused, the Turaga stumbled into his hut.

An hour later or so, Baltarc, Voxumo and Pupwa were walking along to their local meeting of Insomniac People Who Never Sleep Because They Are Paranoid, or IPWNSBTAP for short. But they had made an error. It was dark, and they were without protection, as well as being tired and slightly confused, as they had been walking along to the lair of the figure they had seen only momentarily before. Moments later, said intimidating figure stood in front of Baltarc, and vaporised him into dust, deeming him unworthy to stand in front of the Kanohi Guardian. Much to this figure's annoyance, Baltarc had no Kanohi Fragments, which were exactly what it was looking for. Pupwa leapt backwards, cowering, muttering something about how He Was Everybody Including Baltarc the Matoran, while Voxumo readied his Scythe of Shadows which immediately appeared in his hands somehow, ready for a tough battle if need be.

Baltarc, Matoran, killed by ???.

Before the Kanohi Guardian had any time to vaporise Voxumo or Pupwa, the latter having been found by the Medic, a pair of feet stomped behind him. Startled, he turned around, to see one of the Makuta wielding a very oversized explosive mace he claimed was a bandage for the needy. Confused at who he should kill next, the Kanohi Guardian flew into the air, but not before having his body explode from being touched by the previously mentioned explosive mace. When the explosion cleared, they all saw the Kanohi Guardian turn out to be none other than Chro, who had owned a Kanohi Fragment. The Makuta promptly grabbed the Kanohi Fragment, and disappeared into the shadows.

Chro, Kanohi Guardian, killed by Makuta. New Kanohi Fragment, in posession of Makuta.

(Kanohi Guardian: Each night, they are given the choice of killing one of three people, two of which have fragments. For every two Kanohi Fragments they own, their suspect list shrinks by one.)

3/8 Kanohi Fragments in possession of the Village.

3/8 Kanohi Fragments in possession of the Makuta.

SUSPECT LIST for the killing of Chro:

Voxumo - wields a Shadowy Scythe!

TBK - Was not present in the village or seen by anyone.

Taka Nuvia - Not present in her hut during the night.

ShadowVezon - Surely the guy with Shadow in his name is a Makuta, right?

Edited by Pulse