BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Just going to say, I will NOT be able to vote, due to being grounded for the week. Please don't kill me while I'm away, it's bad sport.

And I will hunt you down if you do.

*Rubs hands*

Yesss, and when you do get back you're gonna get a little surprise, you Villager Do- Oh, sorry. Anyway, see you next time!

Edited by Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Just going to say, I will NOT be able to vote, due to being grounded for the week. Please don't kill me while I'm away, it's bad sport.

You heard it hear, vote Ringabel.

*Rubs hands*

Yesss, and when you do get back you're gonna get a little surprise, you Villager Do- Oh, sorry. Anyway, see you next time!

:I

:I

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Not like that's a hint to lynch him or something. :P

-The Shadowy One

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

==SCENE 6: STONE COLD TRUTH==

The Matoran had reached the last elemental floor. Being made of stone, the group had relaxed a bit. The Dark Hunters' numbers had been cut in half since their journey began, a stone floor presented nowhere near the danger of an ice or fire floor, and perhaps above all else, Toa Mesonak was only one floor away.

For the Dark Hunters, there was no better time to strike.

Zakaro and Matoran Mesonak were returning from a short stroll out in the Dark Hunter infested shadows, when they came across something quite startling.

SQUISH!

“...what was that?” Mesonak asked.

“I'm not sure...but I just stepped in it...”

Zakaro stepped back, and looked at what he had put his foot in. It appeared to be...a body.

“AAHHH!!” he yelled, taken aback. “It's...it's...it's...”

“It's Eljay,” Mesonak said. “...he's...he's dead...”

“...no way...” Zakaro said, stumbling backwards. “...this...wow...who even leaves dead bodies lying here?”

“I have no idea...” Mesonak said calmly, oddly amused by the sight of LJ's body.

“We need to get out of here...I don't know what these Dark Hunters are trying to do, but they're absolute freaks!”

And with that, Zakaro sprinted away from the scene as quickly as he could.

...until he stepped on a landmine...

...and was promptly blown to bits.

KA BOOM!

Zakaro, Po-Matoran, killed by Dark Hunter

Mesonak watched as a Matoran who was never quite able to keep it together flew into the air...or, at least, what was left of him. “That was quite the clever plan,” Mesonak said. “Killing Eljay, surrounding his body with mines, and then making any frightened passerbys run directly into the mines. Delightfully evil.”

“Yo Meso!” a voice called out.

Mesonak turned, as Eljay sped past him on a bicycle.

“...well...maybe not so delightfully evil at all. Although I wonder where they got the fake dead LJ from...”

==SUSPECT LIST==

Eljay: Pretty sure there's no way to get a fake Eljay without Eljay's cooperation

Portalfig: Potential revenge against a former Dark Hunter who wanted to kill him earlier?

JiMing: Was found hiding in the bushes and giggling furiously at 3 in the morning

MoC: Rumored to own a side business that sells surprisingly lifelike mannequins

Shadowhawk: Owns a number of landmines, claims they were for killing iBrow and iBrow only

Voting ends in 24 hours!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I imagine that there is not one, but two dark hunters on that list, and that Shadowhawk has been placed on there by the Master of Illusions to make you think he's innocent if you get the Dark Hunter, or to blind you to the other DH if you lynch Shadowhawk.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Based upon my understanding of things, MT's hints, the people that voted for Burnmad last round (JiMing and Shadowhawk), and Pulse's logic, I'm going to vote for Shadowhawk and hope I'm not being duped by the MoI.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I imagine that there is not one, but two dark hunters on that list, and that Shadowhawk has been placed on there by the Master of Illusions to make you think he's innocent if you get the Dark Hunter, or to blind you to the other DH if you lynch Shadowhawk.

This may be very true. The MoI may also have a hand in my body double, as I'm certainly not dead.

In which case, I'll start off by voting Shadowhawk.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Badabing badaboom starting bandwagons

Actually, I'm starting to think this through more.

Pulse and Mesonak make very good points. Also keep in mind that they killed a Po-Matoran this go around. The only other two Po-Matoran? MakutaOfComedy... And Shadowhawk.

If we lynch Shadowhawk, then that means there is only one more Po-Matoran left. And they know we'll lynch him, because if they're smart, this is what they'd do. We get a Dark Hunter, but we may lose all of our Po-Matoran, leaving us open for attacks for longer.

Dunno what we can do aside from make sure they don't get MoC... Least we're almost to Toa Mesonak!

sig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting for Eljay.

>Pitches possible DH plan that would be the only smart thing to do.

>Is apparently DH.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Voting for Eljay.

>Pitches possible DH plan that would be the only smart thing to do.

>Is apparently DH.

sig.png

>Greentext

>Most definitely worth lynching

-MT

>Wrong.

>Do you see any green text anywhere?! I SURE DON'T!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Eljay, it's not at all uncommon for the Mafia to suggest potential strategies, regardless of whether or not they are actually being put into effect, to make themselves seem less likely candidates for suspicion; I'm sure you're already aware of all that, though.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Eljay, it's not at all uncommon for the Mafia to suggest potential strategies, regardless of whether or not they are actually being put into effect, to make themselves seem less likely candidates for suspicion; I'm sure you're already aware of all that, though.

Well, considering this is my first go 'round, I was not aware of this... Beans.

However, Pulse still brings up a good point, as well as Mesonak. With the MoI in effect, we can't be too certain that we can believe anything we "see". And besides, I've only really voted for those I believed to be Mafia... And I was right about Cupcake! We should be suspected those who side with them, such as iBrow. For all we know, he is the MoI.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Well, considering this is my first go 'round, I was not aware of this... Beans.

Well, it's only logical that you should try to divert suspicion and attention from yourself by appearing to be highly devoted to the village's goals... and you're a pretty smart guy, even though you've never played Mafia before, right? ;)

Not saying you're guilty, just reminding you that there is basically nothing you can do (except die) to prove your own innocence to everyone for certain.

but their spirits

Eljay: Pretty sure there's no way to get a fake Eljay without Eljay's cooperation

Portalfig: Potential revenge against a former Dark Hunter who wanted to kill him earlier?

JiMing: Was found hiding in the bushes and giggling furiously at 3 in the morning

Shadowhawk: Owns a number of landmines, claims they were for killing iBrow and iBrow only

Eljay: Can't fight this logic.

Portalfig: Zakaro wasn't actually in that scene, so. =P

JiMing: Sleep deprivation. At 3 AM, who's not giggling uncontrollably?

MoC: This isn't compelling evidence, and we can't afford to lose the arbitrary mannequin rooms in horror games without a good reason.

Shadowhawk: Well, if they were for iBrow, I don't know why he's even here.

I vote Eljay. It's the only choice that makes sense.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 3

MoC: [...]

<:|

You could get a fake Eljay from MoC's shop you know

but their spirits

Portalfig: Zakaro wasn't actually in that scene, so. =P

JiMing: Sleep deprivation. At 3 AM, who's not giggling uncontrollably?

MoC: This isn't compelling evidence, and we can't afford to lose the arbitrary mannequin rooms in horror games without a good reason.

Shadowhawk: Well, if they were for iBrow, I don't know why he's even here.

If it were me, why would I run by Mesonak and make myself a suspect? Why would I put myself at the scene? If MoC has a shop which could sell body doubles of myself, then wouldn't that make her a suspect?

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I see two big options here, so, voting Eljay. Pulse had a good point, what if there's two Mafians as a trick? These two, along with MoC potentially, seem to be the biggest potentials, after all...

Once again, I vote Eljay, to try and get a double hang set up.

I have it on good authority that Eljay is an innocent soul. I know words are pointless, but avoid making a grave mistake! We've been doing so well!

If anything it would be Shadowhawk and JiMing that are the best possible options for a double hang rather than Shadowhawk and Eljay.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

I see two big options here, so, voting Eljay. Pulse had a good point, what if there's two Mafians as a trick? These two, along with MoC potentially, seem to be the biggest potentials, after all...

Once again, I vote Eljay, to try and get a double hang set up.

The thing with that is, what about the body double? We have here a person who has a shop that makes body doubles, and no one believes I am being framed? I find this difficult to believe.

I've been all for the double hangs when we had the potential to get two Dark Hunters. But now, if I get hanged, there'll only be two more Le-Matoran. If I am taken out of the equation, the Le-Matoran will be taken out right after the Po-Matoran. It would make sense to keep as many of us alive as you can for the trip back down.

Out of all the lynchings we've done, this seems to be the 3rd least thought out guys. =P I'm innocent! The Dark Hunters want you to believe I did it, and you're falling right into their trap!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

You know, if you want people to believe you, you're probably better off not finishing off your sentences with "you're falling right into their trap", considering that only Dark Hunters would have the complete knowledge of their traps if they have one.

Also: you do realise that there are already only two Onu-Matoran left, right? The hunters could kill them more quickly than the remaining Le-Matoran, provided that the Le-Matoran have yet to use their masks, seeing as I know that at least one Onu-Matoran has used their Hau up.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's right everyone; listen to Eljay! He speaks truth! Or, if you don't believe him, listen instead to me as I enlighten your minds with this cleverly written musical evidence.

Cast aside your fears and doubts,

Throw them all away,

Do not condemn this man to death,

Listen to what I say!

Who's a Hunter, who's guilty?

That's the question of the day,

Can't say I know for certain,

But we'll find out today!

Before we do, though, listen close,

To what I have to saaaaaay...

The guilty party's someone else;

It's really not Eljay!

...Welp, my good deed for the day is done. If that didn't convince you, I don't know what will.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

You know, if you want people to believe you, you're probably better off not finishing off your sentences with "you're falling right into their trap", considering that only Dark Hunters would have the complete knowledge of their traps if they have one.

Also: you do realise that there are already only two Onu-Matoran left, right? The hunters could kill them more quickly than the remaining Le-Matoran, provided that the Le-Matoran have yet to use their masks, seeing as I know that at least one Onu-Matoran has used their Hau up.

Read them how they will, it doesn't make the words of which I speak any less true.

And of course I know that, I have eyes. But we have knowledge of an operation regarding the "Airheads". I can only guess as to what that entails.

sig.png

editeljay.png Wow Meso, that was awesome. XD

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

That's right everyone; listen to Eljay! He speaks truth! Or, if you don't believe him, listen instead to me as I enlighten your minds with this cleverly written musical evidence.

Cast aside your fears and doubts,

Throw them all away,

Do not condemn this man to death,

Listen to what I say!

Who's a Hunter, who's guilty?

That's the question of the day,

Can't say I know for certain,

But we'll find out today!

Before we do, though, listen close,

To what I have to saaaaaay...

The guilty party's someone else;

It's really not Eljay!

...Welp, my good deed for the day is done. If that didn't convince you, I don't know what will.

-Mesonak

Welp, I'll bite. I switch from Eljay to JiMing.

Also lol @ these people reminding me that MoC could make a body double because they apparently think I'm being at all serious.