BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

You know we should focus our efforts on the other mafia members now, we know lhik is mafia, but given his big wad of cash from his killing of the single livestock, any time we try to kill him, either by lynching or other method, will just result in this. As such we should target the rest of his crew and leave him for last.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know we should focus our efforts on the other mafia members now, we know lhik is mafia, but given his big wad of cash from his killing of the single livestock, any time we try to kill him, either by lynching or other method, will just result in this. As such we should target the rest of his crew and leave him for last.

The money he takes is distributed evenly among all Dark Hunters.

Anyway, I still advocate a mass-suicide.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Anyway, I still advocate a mass-suicide.

supported

Yes, do this and go down in the largest multi-lynch in history. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

*Rides into the village on the back of a Mauka*

"I am Voxumo. And I see a whole village of my fellow matoran, here in defiance of the Mafia! You have come to lynch as poor matoran. And poor matoran you are! What will you do when the Mafia is rich? Will you lynch?"

"The rich against the poor?" - A random villager shouts. "No! We will lay down and die!"

"Yes!" I shout back. "Lynch and you may fail. Die now and you will be spared the shame of dying at the mafia's hands, at least till you realize the mafia drove you to your death and that they will still live! Would you be willing to trade that shame for a chance, a small chance, to take the mafia down with us and tell them that they may take our lives, but they shall never take our ability to lynch!"

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And how

They've got 24.25 widgets or more each

*pulls dapper-san off to the side*

I never said it would actually work, meant more as an motivational speech.

Also I would like to point out one thing... The mafia can't buy anything with their widgets. So yes, they may be able to bribe their way out of being lynched, but eventually they will run out of widgets.

Here is the facts

There are 22 people left. 5 are mafia, one is the legal. That leaves us with 16, hopefully village aligned roles.

The village still has their Turaga and Detective. Now while the detective can try to find out who is the mafia so we can do accurate lynchings, The turaga is able to tax ALL players, including the mafia at least if what i am reading on the first post is correct. Meaning that slowly the mafia will run out of widgets, with the taxing and them bribing their way out of being lynched. Add in the fact that the turaga's vote counts for two during lynchings it's just one more widget the mafia must spend.

It may seem unlikely but there is a very small chance the village can win. 

So please don't give up hope and at least die trying?

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That was very rousing, Vox.

We're still dead, though. I take pride, however, in the fact that my trolling probably caused it. :D

- :burnmad:

I can do better than you and iBrow's crew combined.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Not at all.

What the Dubs did you just tripping troll about me, you underage b&? I'll have you know that I am the top OP of 4chan /k/ Threads, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in DDOS's and I am the top troller in the entire 4Chan Community. You are nothing to me but another b&, and I will not hesitate to bait at you until you feel like you must fight me, you pleb. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, Casual. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your Router, so you better prepare for the Bait. The bait of which that has never failed. You're so b&ed, redditor. I can anon anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with the words in this paragraph. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and baiting, but I have access to the entire 9Gag and Reddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable face off the internet, you little Pleb. If only you could have known what ungodly Bait your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your GETS. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're trolled,

Casual.

I don't think Pupwa realizes how trolling works

What if he's trolling you by trolling you incorrectly just to make you think he doesn't know but is then really trolling you later on when you don't expect it. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

What if he's trolling you by trolling you incorrectly just to make you think he doesn't know but is then really trolling you later on when you don't expect it. =P

rg

that makes

no sense

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

rg

that makes

no sense

It does to me.

I guess that's a slight upgrade to the "worst village ever" in XIII.

-MT

they were worst village ever because i died night one wait no that was 8

can confirm with completely false evidence.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian