BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

All of you are way too late, voting ends at 8:00 P.M you fewls.

Final Tally:

Kahi: 4

Toa K: 3

iBrow: 3

Chro: 2

ShadowVezon: 4

Null: 0

------

After MT prevented Kuan from attempting to stuff more votes into the voting hat, since voting time has ended, the votes were tallied. It was certainly a very close vote with the 5-way hang almost succeeding. Sadly they didn't quite reach it.

Kahi and ShadowVezon were to get exorcized.

Both were dragged out in chains by LJ who high-fived MT and Mesonak for a job well done on the way to the dining room table. This floor didn't appear to have an exorcism table so the Dining Room table would have to work. They did however still have the exorcism knife which got an upgrade. Now the knife isn't just painful, it also makes cotton candy!

Kahi was thrown rather harshly onto the table where he squired in his chains and cried "It wasn't me, I don't even know what I'm doing here!!"

MT paid no attention to Kahi or his attempts to beg for mercy. The knife was jammed into his chest and... Nothing happened. another Average Joe exorcized.

Kahi, Average Joe, Lynching by Exorcism

"If we could stop lynching Average Joes, that would be great." said Chro sarcastically.

Now it would seem to be ShadowVezon's turn, however unlike Kahi and RG, ShadowVezon didn't seem to be phased at all. In fact upon being placed on the sacrificial Dining Room table, next to a bowl of mashed potatoes, he began to laugh manically in what was surely not a hero-ish manner.

"YoU CAn KEEEEEEEEeeeeLLLl Me bUT yU C@nn0T StAhP US! YOU CAnnoT GeT 0UT A1iVE!!!" Screamed ShadowVezon, until the knife that had up to this point killed only Average Joes, finally got a taste of evil spirit. A bright flash of red illuminated the room as the evil spirit got sucked into the knife's blade. The knife glowed a dull red before returning to it's shiny silver luster.

ShadowVezon, Possessed Fiend, Lynching by Exorcism

Everyone was shocked to have finally killed one of the Possessed. They quickly overcame this shock and began cheering like crazy. A rather large party was had and the group decided to move on up to the.......... Next room!

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room <- You are now here

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 8:00 today.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

RIP in pieces Kahi.

Anyway, this basically confirms Portal as a Mafian. Trying to swerve the vote away from SV at the last second. Which places a high amount of suspicion on everyone who voted RG in round one.

-MT

Portal Nuvia = Trip = How Dapper died

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

wait what

how even

what

i didn't even know that Sv was mafian

was just trying to keep ToaK alive because we are allianced

and of course that happens to actually be who I was supposed to vote for

carp

...trying so hard to keep him alive that you switched your vote from someone with a higher vote total to someone with a lower vote total, a scenario which would have resulted in ToaK being hanged as well were it not for Mesonak's last second change?

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I just did what he told me to do. *shrug*

I was on mobile at the time and couldn't comfortably check vote tallies myself. 

But nothing I say can change the fact that I did just swerve away from a mafian, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get hanged next. Urk

I guess I could use the logic that I've been playing these games long enough that, if I were a mafian, I would know better than to do that. But *shrug*

I just did what he told me to do. *shrug*

I was on mobile at the time and couldn't comfortably check vote tallies myself. 

But nothing I say can change the fact that I did just swerve away from a mafian, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get hanged next. Urk

I guess I could use the logic that I've been playing these games long enough that, if I were a mafian, I would know better than to do that. But *shrug*

Then be one, we won't know it then. =P

(oh wait)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Portal tells the truth.  Kahi had more votes than ShadowVezon when I told him to switch.  I shall now celebrate my survival and the death of the first Mafian.  And is possessed fiend same as possessed villain?

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Portal tells the truth.  Kahi had more votes than ShadowVezon when I told him to switch.  I shall now celebrate my survival and the death of the first Mafian.  And is possessed fiend same as possessed villain?

Fiend is a synonym of villain.

I'm trying to keep sentences from becoming stale.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

so it doesn't indicate having a stronger ghost or anything?  And speaking of those, are the ones found on floors part of the four or in  addition to?  And will we be told when a stronger ghost is killed or used?  

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

so it doesn't indicate having a stronger ghost or anything?  And speaking of those, are the ones found on floors part of the number you gave or in  addition to?

When someone dies, you won't know if they had a strong ghost or not.

The game started out with 4 people having Strong Ghosts. Finding a Ghost on a floor is dependent only on RNG.

Yes, you're speaking in Matoran when the rest of the site is in English. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Things be getting intense.

Yes, very. Anyone who finds this hidden message and get's the Mafia XV reference is awesome beyond extent.

Thank you. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Evil Laugh Gif

...I really need to work on my insanity.

*swallows pills*

Anyway, you managed to kill me. Well done on that, it's not like I could have done much to prevent it. You stopped me from scouting out a potential holiday home. Congrats on that.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What is a strong ghost? Did I miss something in the first post

3 people got Strong Ghosts at the start of the game, they let the user find the role of one person.

Other Strong Ghosts can be found via RNG which is rolled at the start of a new floor.

**Mafia Killed An NPC I Guess**

The group moved up another floor to the pool room. There was no swimming pool, just a large pool table sitting in the center of the room. Everyone was so disappointed by the lack of a swimming pool, they decided to move up to the next floor.

Before they could climb the stairs to the next room, the pool balls floated off the table and smacked everyone in the room across the head.They were all out cold, nothing could wake them from their unconscious state.

Pupwa woke up a few hours later, not having been hit as hard as the others. "I think it's time I got out of here..." Pupwa said before bolting for the stairs which would lead him down and to the exit.

He made it all the way to the Entrance Room stairs, however in his haste he failed to notice the bodies of Dapper-San and RG had been moved directly in front of the stairs. He tripped over both their corpses and dove head first into the exorcism table set up from the first round.

Pupwa, Guy Who Isn't Even Playing I Don't Understand Why This Happened, Killed by The Possessed Villains/Tripping again

The Average Joes woke up the next morning to find Pupwa's body on display; duct taped to the pool table. Everyone was puzzled as to who this was and why they were killed.

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room <- You are here

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafia is allowing me to post this early since I won't be able to post it today at 8. Voting ends at 2:00 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from.

*Mafia voted for someone not playing, this doesn't count and mafia has killed no one this round.