BIONICLE Mafia XV: Nightmare

Burnmad

• Have fun. The penalty for disobeying is death.

Clearly, the way this game works at the moment is that every time a player seems unhappy, Lloyd eliminates them. On the other hand, the more fun you have in a dream, the more likely your dream is to randomly end when someone shakes you awake and then no matter how hard you try you simply can't remember all the details. True? True. Therefore the goal is to have as much fun as possible.

Now, if you don't have fun, the *cough cough* Nightmare never ends. (So you are eliminated.) Therefore, if we want to wake up, I suggest we ditch the alarm clocks but keep the water balloons, and go about enjoying this lovely peaceful koro by having lots of fun and playing lots of games. Then, our dream is sure to end and it's off to work! Yay! Who's up for a game of mafia?

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

What if the sleeper is a sleeper agent?  They could be killing people and it will stop when they die.  Lloyd picks their targets and they got no PM.  They could be Mafia and not even know it!  Either that or this game is really confusing.  (I guess it's confusing no matter what).  And yes!  I got my favorite spot:

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yeah, but none of us know the Matoran language with the exception of you.

I slightly now it. =P

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

It's Matoran

Fo' yo' info, I did look at Tolkein's rediculously complex Matoran language blog. Left a few miliseconds later due to boringness.

It's not ridiculously complex, but it is complex. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So... who are we waiting on for the scene? More importantly, what are we waiting on for the scene?

Is the sleeper awake? Is its name still 'correct' if it's awake? Is the sleeper the awakened now?

We should probably stick to discussing this game rather than potential others for now. Perhaps when the game starts rolling towards its end.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Night Eins

Nothing much remarkable happened in BZ-Koro. It was a tranquil town that quite liked its well-won peace. Upon my visit I found the people of the town to be delightful, friendly townsmen, willing to share a drink or give directions to a bed and breakfast. However, after about nine of the clock at night, the town soon became a ghost town, in a way I found most eerie. Townspeople shut themselves away and barred every door, and none tarried long enough to answer my questions about why they fled. The last I saw was someone darting into Portalfig's house just before the door slammed shut and three bolts locked.

The next morning, my answer came in a horrid form: a plume of black smoke rising over the skyline from somewhere within the town. I truly could not sate my curiosity, and rushed to discover the source. It turned out to be a blackened and charred building, still smouldering from a fire that had been set the previous night. From the mailbox on the side of the road, I could tell that this had been the abode of the self-styled eccentric Kaiser "Manducus," a well-known local. But, unbeknownst to the town at large, he was not the only victim that night. The generous and ill-fated Portalfig had been slain in his home, in methods too gruesome to speak of in polite company. The police, suspecting Mafia activity, began their investigation immediately.

For the murder of the Kaiser, they came forward with four suspects for trial: Eljay, Ehks, Pupwa, or Mesonak.

For the evisceration of Portalfig, they found four other likely suspects: Pupwa, Mirainui, Pulse, or Colette.

Then, I was told, the jury would hear their cases and justice be dispensed. I truly hoped that the killers would be found, for who could do such terrible things in a place like this?

:w:

I don't think I want to vote Pulse. Reprisal of the good ol' try-to-get-hanged role, perhaps.

Then again, if I don't, he might 'visit' me. :fear:

Pulse, and for the first scene, who else but Eljay?

- :burnmad:

If anyone could possibly be guilty two times over, it would be Pupwa.

With that said, hanging him rarely seems to turn out well, so my penance for the last three games he was in will be to vote someone else here.

How many vote changes are we allowed again?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1