BIONICLE Mafia XV: Nightmare

Burnmad

I just hope things go well.

Now let's try and identify the killer of the Kaiser. 

Eljay, Ehks, Pupwa, or Mesonak. One of these four either intentionally or unintentionally killed Kaiser. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day Eins

It pains me to recall how wrong I was about a "trial" in this town. It seemed that such an affair was conducted by calling a quorum of villagemen and discussing who acted the most guilty. Upon a final agreement of the majority, the suspected culprit was taken away and...well, to say he was executed would be to put it lightly. There might be no Mafia in this Koro, but there are and always shall be the Village, and the Village does not and will not be merciful to suspected murderers.

The two Pupwas were the victims of what I can only call a lynch mob--"jury" does them too much charity. I watched with horror as one villager actually took a skinning knife to one of the twins as he howled in horror and tried to escape from the vengance-thirsty killers. I stared as his skin sloughed off, not from the knife but as if he was a snake. The layer of skin shimmered and turned blank, revealing a horribly bleeding Lhikevikk to the crowd. Undeterred by this, someone shouted "warlock!" and plunged a knife into his heart. His vital liquids quickly poured from his body in a crimson fountain and he jerked and spasmed in inhuman pain before collapsing lifelessly.

The other Pupwa was similarly torn apart, this time someone creatively rendering a blood eagle on him. I shall spare the reader the description--if you wish to know so badly what a blood eagle is, Google exists, people.

I am no detective, but I was afforded the chance to examine both of the deceased's places of residence. I examined them thoroughly and scrupulously, and I know only that I found no evidence of wrongdoing in their homes.

The people of this place terrify me.

:w:

Well, that explains why Lhik didn't want Pupwa dead, and explains his rather cryptic response to my message requesting explanation. I guess that means Lhik was the killer in that scene?

EDIT: No evidence of wrongdoing. Must have just been a role which had the power to disguise like that.

EDIT2: If I die in the night, Pulse will be unlikely to have been responsible for it. Additionally, I have gathered information on at least four people with roles, at least three of which I have reason to suspect are good roles. If you need to be in contact with someone in particular, let me know.
And again, whether the pitcher hit the stone, or the stone the pitcher, it is bad for the pitcher.
EDIT3: Remember to use existing message chains if you can.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

And that's why I always take spot 2: it almost always gets a role.

Great job, Lhik. Admittedly I'm glad you stole my spot, since if you hadn't I might've ended up with another game where I got a role and then died immediately.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm leaving for a week for summer camp. I would appreciate it if you lot did not kill me in the meantime.

Also, I'll throw in a vote for Pupwa to host 0.7 as long as it's not written in 'Slenderman note scribble font' and not capitalized every word.

~Unit#phntk#1 

I second this.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm leaving for a week for summer camp. I would appreciate it if you lot did not kill me in the meantime.

Also, I'll throw in a vote for Pupwa to host 0.7 as long as it's not written in 'Slenderman note scribble font' and not capitalized every word.

~Unit#phntk#1

Don't worry, I won't.

If no one objects, Just make the thread for me. No sub titles, just Mafia 0.7

Edited by why did I do this?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

~Unit#phntk#1

Don't worry, I won't.

If no one objects, Just make the thread for me. No sub titles, just Mafia 0.7

Well, Unit's gone for the week, so you might want to ask someone else. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1