Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

Hey, they told me to kill him, and they outvoted everyone else. I was told that, and I quote, "I have my reasons to believe he is a shadow" by Kapura.

My reasons came from Beard saying he was in contact with a detective which is why I think Beard is actually a Shadow. (of course it could be that a shadow was misleading Beard, but we'll know soon.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

This computer lacks spellcheck, so forgive any spelling errors.

Dawn of the Second Day

The Swimming Beard was not seen that day, and the normal folks in the city were suspicous of his absence. He was too busy being questioned by the mysterious third party responsible for the deaths of Ehks, the End, Aiwendil, and Tyler. Naturally, his death was a forgone conclusion.

This third party had established a voting system- like so many others before them- to decide on who to kill. Almost all of them chose to kill Beard, who couldn't comment on the matter due to his hands being tied. He was mute, which was seen as incriminating evidence.

Swimming Beard, Guilty Shadow, lynched

The original plan was to kill all three of the citizens the group had kidnapped, but the Keeper of Love and Justice was quick to point out that the perpetrators of Meso Zehvor and Shadowvezon's deaths were already dead. Eventually, the other two captives, Toa K and MT Zehvor, were released.

Murderer threat eliminated!

Only the Shadows remain.

Night Roles, PM!

Morally unambiguous.

Pupwa, are you sure you're not describing yourself? :P

...and remember, if we haven't already, nothing good comes out of lynching Pupwa. Pupwa is an enigma and must remain that way while alive. If Pupwa does die, I would like to donate Pupwa's body to some sort of research facility so we can learn.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.