Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

I vote, oh crud I have alliances with both those people. *Flips coin* Sorry MT, I guess I vote you. All this pretty much torpedoes my anti-Shadow alliance, doesn't it?  Sorry about what happened to you Maira, I hope you don't think I'm a Shadow now.  Wait a sec if I have alliance with both those people, ONE OF MY ALLIES IS A SHADOW!!! Oh, dear.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I vote, oh crud I have alliances with both those people. *Flips coin* Sorry MT, I guess I vote you. All this pretty much torpedoes my anti-Shadow alliance, doesn't it?  Sorry about what happened to you Maira, I hope you don't think I'm a Shadow now.  Wait a sec if I have alliance with both those people, ONE OF MY ALLIES IS A SHADOW!!! Oh, dear.

Oh, quite all right, being dead is more enjoyable than this game right now. =P

2xu8Ptu.png

Tsk tsk, Mairanui. You weren't even one of the players I got requests to kill.

Also, apparently I managed to get from killing Mesonak outside MT's house to sitting in my room in "just a minute". And also apparently killing Mesonak wasn't interesting.

And I called it, I told you I was gonna die.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I take solace in the fact that I enjoy the posts above me to help ease the pain of my untimely demise.

:')

oh and it's HIGHlY_SuSPecT but good try

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

You could have prevented Mesonak's death, you know. You could have voted someone else. Three people voted for Mesonak. I also received votes for Voltex and Pupwa, but they only got one vote each.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

By the way, why did anyone want Meso dead? He was pretty much under the radar, to my knowledge.

Mesonak's just a suspicious kind of guy.

So suspicious that everyone went along with a confirmed murderer trying to get him killed.

Anyway I'll jump on board the Beard train, not like it matters at this point. Voting for Beard.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey, they told me to kill him, and they outvoted everyone else. I was told that, and I quote, "I have my reasons to believe he is a shadow" by Kapura.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy