BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

So where would be a good place to run an idea for a totally new game past everyonr in G and T to see how interested everyone was? Would here be acceptable?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I suppose that depends on how closely related it is to the Mafia series.

A G&T Planning Topic might be an idea for proposals such as that. Otherwise a blog entry would be best, or... well, yeah.

I guess it just depends on how closely related it is to Mafia.

Well I'm not buying premier to make a blog and this game is a murder mystery but not a Mafia game, its much more complex than that. Perhaps you were right saying my ideas for Mafia games were too complex so my idea is a new game built from the ground up to be complex.

Edit: I'll just go ahead and post it and say I'm open to suggestions for changes until it starts.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hi everybody!

Just a quick notice; due to extensive IRL presence on my end, I won't be participating in any Mafia or other forum games for the next few months or so(?). So don't be reserving me any slots or anything.  :P 

Not sure when I'll be active again, but anyhow, I've had a great time here with y'all, and treasure the memories I've collected. Thanks everyone, and fare-ye-well 'till next time. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Hi everybody!

Just a quick notice; due to extensive IRL presence on my end, I won't be participating in any Mafia or other forum games for the next few months or so(?). So don't be reserving me any slots or anything.  :P 

Not sure when I'll be active again, but anyhow, I've had a great time here with y'all, and treasure the memories I've collected. Thanks everyone, and fare-ye-well 'till next time. ^_^

farewell

Hi everybody!

nooooooo *shakes fist*

fawewell. I eagerly look forward to your triumphant return!

Hi everybody!

nooooooo *shakes fist*

fawewell. I eagerly look forward to your triumphant return!

TRIUMPHANT RETURN, YOU SAY?

INTERESTING CHOICE OF WORDS you scallywag

• Upvote 2

The pace of this game is ridiculous. It's been almost a month since the topic was posted, thirteen days since roles were sent out, and four days since the last lynching. We're only on Night 2. At this rate, the game will finish up in July.

Looks like I was regrettably close to the truth.

Anyway, while it would be a shame for this behemoth to meet an untimely end, the simple fact is that, in addition to 2&3/4 months having passed since the topic was posted, Xaeraz has not posted for twelve days. This game is swimming with the fishes. While the Luroka Constant is doing rather nicely, it would nonetheless seem reasonable to adjourn this game, or at least allow XXIV to go ahead concurrently.

So, yay/nay on 24? Red Sea could finish after Xae is... Xae.

...but close to it