BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo HP:3/20. Voxumo was surprised when he heard the bullet, fully expecting it to be aimed for him. But when he discovered that it was instead aimed at Zero... well he let out an audible sigh of relief. Then the surprises kept coming when Chro came, offering Voxumo some much needed breathing time. He looked over his shoulder at Chro and smiled "Thanks chro, and while it may not be right of me to ask any favors, I do have one thing to ask. How do you feel about assisting me in going out with dignity? I don't have much health left, and likely won't last much longer, But still would rather go down fighting than just enduring." Vox scanned the area where the earlier bullet had come from, and while he could not see TBK he bet he could likely see him. He offered a dip of his head to TBK to perhaps show his appreciation. (OOC: written from 3DS, so sorry forlack of formatting.)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

Phoenix Zero caught sight of the bullet, preparing to deflect it. Just then, Chro's shadow appeared, forcing him to leap back, though he still got struck in the leg (16/20). Luckily, this was Bionifight so it was little more than a flesh wound. He was thankfully able to barely miss Rider's shot in the meantime.

"Don't flatter yourselves. You were never my partners." Phoenix Zero said. "You, Chro, Luroka, Rider and the others? I was assigned to you lot, but there was no friendship. I have standards, and my 'team' did not meet those. Ergo, I had no obligation to serve you." the robotic fighter finished.

"Of course, neither you nor Chro seem to have any similar honor behind them... Taking away my vision, all to score a cheap victory? Hmph, tell me, is winning really that valuable...?" he spoke, charging electricity all the time. Phoenix Zero attempted to stall his position for as long as possible, to get his power up....

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

whoa okay now everyone's attacking

and JiMing, my intention was to give Vox time to recuperate, not to give other people the chance to hit you, because I did not realize that others would drop their current conflicts to take advantage of that... so I apologize

IC 19

Chro retreated, dropping the light shield and shadow clouds. He hoped that the assistance of Rider and TBK would be enough to help Vox go down swinging. He then turned back towards where Caboose had been, flying to the gunman's position. Chro renewed his assault with a series of lasers fired downwards towards Caboose's position. 

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Excuse me for my lack of formatting as well =P

IC:TBK [17/20]

As TBK poked his rifle out from behind the machinery, he caught a glimpse of Vox giving him a grateful nod. Returning with a grin and another nod, TBK lowered his eye to the scope, pointing in Anna's direction. However, she had dropped out of sight, apparently having heard the shot. Vox was running out of time, though, so TBK swung the muzzle back to Zero and aimed for the head, repeating his process of firing, taking cover, and charging the bolt for another shot.

[17/20] Firing on Zero.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

-==IC: Anna - HP: 15/20==-

Anna scowled, as she jumped back, the rounds from Rider peppering the stairs where she had just been standing.

"... Seriously?" Anna asked, and grit her teeth, as she dashed forward quickly, appearing in the open again, but ignoring both Voxumo and the hidden sniper for the moment... She had a supposed 'pacifist' to deal with. Anna quickly summoned a ball of lightning in her hand, and flung it at Rider quickly, following it up with four shots spread over a distance to try and catch him at least once, before she stopped for a moment and aimed a shot at Rider's head, making sure to keep moving to keep out of the way of the sniper.

But seriously, how did we get four or five people attacking us? Seriously?

IC:(3/20) I roll off of the catwalk, but take a hit from a bullet. I then start to run towards the fight between Chro and Captain Caboose, still firing more rounds off at Captain Caboose and Anna. Anna takes one damage.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: Rider, I thought you couldn't use your overpowered Counter ability and weapon at the same time.... Now you're breaking your own rules.

IC: Phoenix Zero (16/20)

Phoenix Zero continued to charge while the shots flew towards him. Just as they were to hit their mark, two bolts of lightning fired from the robotic fighter's saber, turning the bullets into harmless scraps of metal. The electricity continued towards Rider and TBK, the second bolt flying towards TBK's hiding spot.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

OOC: Oh, so you have the power to inflict whatever points of damage in an unblockable/undodgeable way while also being able to retaliate with your weapon, turning any fight with you into a war of attrition that is unwinnable should the other opponent have less health than you.

Yeah, your power is the most broken offensive ability in the game. I don't see how it is balanced at all. There are virtually no downsides or penalties for you using the Counter ability, making it extremely spammable. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this either...

Edited by Phoenix Zero

OOC: Idea to balance it, if needed; ranged attacks don't activate it. Because it wouldn't make total sense how someone could take damage from across the room; whereas nearby it makes sense, because Rider just auto-counters with a knife, and then attacks, ala Fire Emblem.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 15/20==-

Anna quickly side-stepped the shots, as the Counter damage kicked in. [HP: 14/20]

"So, what happened to this Pacifist act?" Anna asked, as she quickly switched her ammo with a flick of a switch, and then fired off her bolts toward Rider quickly, since that would allow her to chain her lightning to him and more quickly kill him.

OOC: I EXACTLY took counter from fire emblem...I might consider the range thing though. Plus I don't go on the offensive much so as not to anger you guys that much with my counter. Plus the RNG is no friend of mine since I always am killed by it.

IC:(3/20) "The pacifist act is that I am using suppressing fire to keep you guys off of me and then run away. I just believed that Voxumo needed a fair chance so I used fired off some rounds at you guys. Other than that the only person I have a quarrel with is Shadow Vezon, but he's dead. Last time I attack you, you dodged all of my strikes, and then I was just only helping out a teammate, so I pretty much only take action against those who harm my teammates and friends." I then roll to dodge the bullets. Why am I hated so much?

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: TBK [17/20]

Again, Zero's reflexes take action and manage to stop the bullet -- with lightning, no less. And that same bolt was now hurling in his direction. TBK instictively pushed away from the machinery as quickly as possible, but he knew instantly that he made the wrong decision -- upon separating from the metal, his skin returned to normal, allowing tendrils of electrons to reach his body and blaze through his flesh [15/20].

Quite annoyed at himself, he returned to his post behind the machinery. Maybe he didn't cause too much of a ruckus to give his position away, but he didn't keep his hopes up. Nonetheless, he jutted his rifle back toward his targets and aimed for Zero's chest once more and fired, determined to sink one more while he was distracted by Rider.

[15/20] One more try at Zero.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Apologies for the delay in today's Hitman results. Was busy with the Mafia epic launching.

GM IC - DAY THREE

Chro could only blink as Blade hit him in the chest with a blast from his Rust Cannon, killing him.  Elsewhere, Niha tricked TBK into eating some explosive cake.

All other assassination attempts were unsuccessful.

Chro eliminated.

TBK eliminated.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 14/20==-

"Hmm..." Anna thought for a moment, and then looked, as the craziness began again, and Chro and TBK both died. "Well, that happened." Anna mused, as she thought again, and sighed, leaving Rider alone once more, but definitely wary of his supposed pacifist act again. Instead, she quickly fired off three bullets at Caboose, hoping to damage him, as if Rider was currently hit, that would damage Caboose by a bit too, which means that it'd be slightly easier to defeat him overall...

GAAAAAH

IC 5

Chro decided that Caboose was low-priority.

He turned and flew towards Anna, circling above her. He formed a downward-facing shield of hard-light to protect against lightning attacks or bullets, and hurled a series of fireballs towards the one who had somehow rusted fire to death.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 3/20

Voxumo would not let the distraction Chro and TBK had created go to waste. He quickly manipulated his circular shield of energy and instead had it go through the floor, causing Vox to fall through the floor. To lessen his fall he created an angled slide of energy so he could slide to the floor of the level below. He doubted this would really take zero long to figure out, but it gave him enough time to get into a suitable position as he focused on his defensive. He created a much wider wall of energy this go around, so that even if an attack broke through he would likely have time to dodge it. Now he took aim at the floor above, and using the enodia he took aim, and listened for the footsteps of Zero and attempted to fire on those. 

OOC: You know this must be what the cavalry is like in movies. Where are the trumpets when we need them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Anna turned her head in shock quickly, as a smoldering flame burst forth once more, and flew into the air. Anna seemed to be shocked, as many fireballs flew toward her; however, at the last moment, she smirked, and as the fireballs landed... Lightning sparked high in the sky. [HP: 11/20]

Chro's shield was downward facing. Anna knew that much. Whether Chro knew enough to do that a second time, however, was a different question. So, she decided to test that theory, by sending a full force of current down toward Chro, having taken the attack so as to make sure it was locked onto the right place, and to make sure Chro's full attention was on her... And not the sky.

IC: TBK [Caked.]

All he remembered was biting into Niha's delicious cake, then nothing. I knew those birthday candles looked a little too big, he thought. He looked down on the players as he floated above the arena, his eyes drawing to his own corpse. Or rather, his legs, at least. The top half was somewhat obliterated. He had it coming, he supposed.

He wanted to swoop back in to save Vox, but TBK felt that now was not quite the right time to scramble back in with guns ablaze. Patience did not come with ease for TBK, but he was reaching a point where discipline was a little less painful. For now, his ghostly form would simply lean back in his ghostly chair, open a ghostly book, and read of non-ghostly legends that had already fought greater fights long ago.

And for some reason, the thought of calvary trumpets crossed his mind.

sig8.png

Anna turned her head in shock quickly, as a smoldering flame burst forth once more, and flew into the air. Anna seemed to be shocked, as many fireballs flew toward her; however, at the last moment, she smirked, and as the fireballs landed... Lightning sparked high in the sky. [HP: 11/20]

Chro's shield was downward facing. Anna knew that much. Whether Chro knew enough to do that a second time, however, was a different question. So, she decided to test that theory, by sending a full force of current down toward Chro, having taken the attack so as to make sure it was locked onto the right place, and to make sure Chro's full attention was on her... And not the sky.

If I'm understanding correctly:

- You stood to take the fire attack, dropping you to 11 HP

- You summoned lightning above Chro coming downwards

- You are counting on taking the attack to distract Chro (the character, not me) from the sky attack

Do I have that alright? I want to make sure I understand what's going on so that I can respond adequately and fairly

but their spirits

OOC: Hole in floor, bang, big slide, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, energy shield, WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH.

OOC: I hate to say it but yeah, that is pretty much it.  Essentially I cut a hole in the floor with energy, since it was already around me in a circle, i merely had it go through the floor. Dropped through and onto the floor below, with the use of a slide so i did not damage myself. From there I went towards a corner and cut myself off from the rest of the floor with a wide wall of energy, and now I am just firing at the sound of your footsteps on the floor above, assuming there are even footsteps. 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Okay, I'm not sure how you could fire through the solid floor unless your bullets can ignore solid objects, but I'll roll with it.

Voxumo suddenly disappeared, under the floor. Phoenix Zero had no time to react to the events that happened, and quickly looked around himself for any sign of Voxumo. When he found nothing, the robotic fighter began charging electricity, preparing himself for whatever other tricks his opponent had up his sleeve...

While his bullets were sturdy, it took far to many to even begin firing through the floor, and instead he decided to switch to bursts of energy, which would cut through the floor easier. He still attempted to fire at the spot where zero was last.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Suddenly, the floor was sliced apart by energy shots, forcing Zero to leap baclwards, though hie foot was grazed(15/20). The robotic fighter got an idea, and leaped gracefully to reach the spot where he heard Voxumo firing at him...

Voxumo stopped the energy shots as he listened. He could not hear movement above him, and he doubted he had managed to kill zero. So that likely meant the robot had figured that vox was using the sound of his footsteps to trace him, and figured no sound meant he would not fire. however just standing there would not do zero any good, which likely meant zero was planning something. He looked back to the spots where he had fired and peered. He could not see much through the holes but enough to see that no shadows were casted.. This was intrigueing. Voxumo decided not to risk staying in spot himself and moved further towards his wall of energy, trying to listen for anything to give away zero's location.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Right. Okay.

Chro is circling around, lightning is striking down above him. Since he's fire he would normally be perfectly fine if he avoided the blast, but he's got Rhindon and his shield, so those'd attract it...

IC 5

Chro's suspicions were aroused by Anna's apparent lack of effort to dodge his fire attack. He knew she was going to do something, and something dangerous - so he quickly glanced all around him, just in time to see a bolt of lightning lance down where he had been a moment before. A blast of electricity shot out from the primary bolt, evidently attracted by Chro's metallic weapons, and he was not fast enough to discard them. [3]

I don't like lightning. Time to get creative.

As quickly as he could, Chro flew upwards, surrounding himself in a thick bubble of hard-light. At the same time, he created several similar hollow bubbles of non-solid light, then swiftly cast a cloud of shadow around all of them. The intended effect was a dark space in the center of the tower, in which several orbs of light could vaguely be seen, while Chro's position would remain unknown. He had to retain the utmost concentration to pull this part off, but he might make it out of there alive...

but their spirits

IC 3

Wasting no time, Chro pointed Rhindon towards Anna, and a searing blast of shadow erupted from the dark half of the sword. [Drift Force Weapon activated]

He then moved the orbs of light around within the shadow cloud to hide his position.

but their spirits