BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Apologies for my absence, Smash 4 came out and suddenly became my top priority, over even this. While I'll still be playing somewhat obsessively, I'll try to spend some time here.

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

The robotic warrior looked around, arms folded. He wasn't entirely sure who to attack, or what to do... That is, until Chro summoned a blizzard. Sighing, Phoenix Zero held out his hand and crushed some ice crystals, gaining control over ice and resistance to cold.

"Well now, this is new...." he muttered, bringing out his saber, the energy blade becoming frosty blue. Smiling, he looked on to see what the others were doing.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: (20/20) Deciding to take some action instead of attacking someone and them doing nothing for the rest of the game and fired off a couple of rounds towards Zero. I then decide to charge in while still firing more rounds at him. Plus the cold feels nice.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: Rider, your power is still stupidly broken. So I'm not fighting you, not now, not ever. Unless you, you know, actually did something to balance out your power. Like only countering one HP for every 2 damage? Not being able to attack and Counter in the same post? Stuff like that would be nice.

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

The supposed pacifist decided to set his sights on the robotic fighter. Parrying the bullets, he retreated quickly, one thought going through his head.

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope...

OOC: Guys... you do know this is Classic, right?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8990/20, Status: RAGE

Immediately, ShadowVezon leaps at The Rider and slices down with the lightsaber, aiming to cut him in half.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: ......Huh, forgot that was a gametype. Uhhh.... Okay then.

IC: Phoenix Zero (blarg/20)

Phoenix Zero realized he was acting out of habit, and there was nothing to fear from Rider this round..... And so he turned around, aiming his buster at Rider, sending a chunk of ice in the shape of an arrowhead at his opponent. Despite looking like an ordinary ice projectile, it would actually freeze on contact.....

OOC: Nope, totally not the Ice Slasher from Mega Man, nope....

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8990/20, Status: RAGE

The flurry of ice shards bounced off ShadowVezon's armour [HP: 8989/20]. Without bothering to turn, he fired a stream of electricity at Chro with his left hand, aiming to electrocute him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

With the agility and speed of the Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu, Chro swiftly dodged the blast. He then created an orb of ice and an orb of fire, and slammed the two together in his hands, creating a sphere of water, which he blasted towards ShadowVezon. Chro hoped that the water on his armor would cause SV's lightning to harm himself.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna smiled, as it became Classic mode once more.

Now we're talking... Time to slash some prices, shall we say? Anna thought with a mischievous smile,as she focused, and then dashed forward toward a nearby building to Chro, sending the Master Hand forward to push the building over, aiming to collapse it on Chro while he was distracted with Shadowvezon. Leaving the Master Hand above-ground, Anna destroyed a LEGO manhole, and then jumped down into the sewers, planning her next attack already.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8989/20, Status: RAGE X2

First I get hit by a sphere of water, then the water causes myself to get electrocuted by my own lightning, and then JiMing's ice freezes the water solid, trapping me in ice. [HP: 8950/20] A lesser man would be dead now. I am not a lesser man. "ENOUGH!" I furiously smash my way out of the ice. Plastic isn't a good conductor, nor is it magnetic. So instead, I pull out a NES Zapper, made in a similar way to my Super Scope. "I SHALL NOT BE TAKEN BY A FOOL, BY YOU TOA, NOR THE MAKUTA!" I fire several shots at The Rider, hoping that the fallen building will keep Chro pre-occupied for the time being.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: They're not bullets. They're energy.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8950/20, Status: RAGE X2

I vaporise the snowballs with the lightsaber, and fire again.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Phoenix Zero (forever/apple)

Phoenix Zero sighed as Rider dodged the ice without effort.... He was about to follow up, but then he saw Anna retreat into the sewers. Smiling, the robotic fighter charged his Buster, ran over in front of the open manhole, and dropped a large chunk of glowing blue ice.

Then he jumped inside, while the chunk would freeze all the water inside. Phoenix Zero then began to skate around effortlessly, thanks to his copied ice powers, trying to find Anna.

>Pulse Trijhak<

Trijhak, having done very little for a little too long, decided that he would see why the sewers were so interesting - was it time for the obligatory sewer level/fight? Thus, he jumped down, igniting his flame sword to act as a light because they were sewers, and therefore dark.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC

Chro ignited as the building fell towards him. With a yell, he launched towards it, punching upwards. Normally the force of a falling building would extinguish a flame, but this is Bionifight Classic, so Chro burned a hole straight through the building and out the other side.

As it slammed to the ground, Chro turned to face the place he had last seen Anna: a sewer entrance, now partially obscured by rubble. He elected to leave her be for the moment, instead hurling twin orbs of fire and ice towards her five-fingered minion.

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!/TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!)

Suddenly, Trijhak dropped down in the sewers as well. Phoenix Zero wasted no time firing more ice pellets over at his opponent in an attempt to freeze the water in that area, while also aiming a few shots at Trijhak himself.

IC: Voxumo Status: Not this **** again

An audible groan of displeasure could be heard emanating from Voxumo. It was likely well known he dreaded this game type more than death itself, for in his eyes it was a form of never-ending pain and suffering. How you may ask? Well let us give you a scenario.

You take a single Vahki and throw them into a prison, filled with hundreds of Dark Hunters and criminals, who have seized control of the prison and run free. Crimes are happening right infront of the Vahki's eyes, more than it can dare follow. It feels compelled to bring about order, but it's mind can't process the sheer amount of chaos happening and it just overloads, causing it to twitch and sputter sparks on the ground. 

This is what this round is like for Voxumo, a fighter who craves even the smallest amount of Order and finality, forced to fight in a game-mode where there is no order, and not even death is final. This is his karzahni.

OOC: A little filler post. A real IC post with some action taken will come later today, since right now I have to take care of some matters

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If anyone has ideas for content to add to the game, please state so now here in this topic if you're interested on working on the next major update.

I was considering starting either a "damage enhancements" or elementally themed update, but have no drive to work on either ATM Edited by Chro

but their spirits

If anyone has ideas for content to add to the game, please state so now here in this topic if you're interested on working on the next major update.

I was considering starting either a "damage enhancements" or elementally themed update, but have no drive to work on either ATM

Well, this update is going to be organized by me, so whatever you have we can always try to work it in.

IC: Voxumo HP: Why?

A nervous and hesitant laugh emanated from Voxumo as he looked out over the city. During his spare time he had managed to climb to the 32 floor of one of the buildings. And by climb we mean used the stairs, Seems people often forget most buildings have stairs. From his vantage point he sipped his iced tea, which conveniently he found in the fridge of this apartment, and it was still fresh to boot. Setting his tea down he set the tip of the enodia on the balcony's railing and took aim. 

Target sighted

Snap! four shots were fired in the direction of Chro from Vox's high vantage point

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

Something tickled as a series of shots went through Chro's fiery body. He turned from Master Hand to see a very relaxed Voxumo sniping from a balcony, and blasted towards him, launching spikes of ice forwards at the same time.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo reached down and took a sip of his tea, while Chro sped up towards him. As he bent over to place his tea back down, the first spike of Ice whizzed past him

"You should be more careful where you throw those things."

He saw several more spikes of ice coming towards him and with the snap of his finger a thick wall of energy appeared to hopefully block the ice

"You know if you were a really experienced fighter, you would make ice cubes in my tea. That would surely crush my very soul and would be the worst possible thing to happen to me!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I thought it was iced tea already.

IC

Chro obliged, utilizing the preexisting ice in his opponent's beverage as a starting point, from which he expanded a trio of huge ice spikes, towards Vox's head.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Do not question it

Voxumo was whole-heartedly shocked when one of the spikes managed to tear it's way through his cheek. However that shock was soon replaced by fascination as he poked at the ice spike

"You know, if it wasn't for how cold you kept the ice, I would likely be in incredible pain right now."

Even as he said this he sent his own barrage of Energy spikes at Chro, while occasionally licking the tip of the icicle that was in his mouth. Afterall you should never let ice go to waste.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8950/20, Status: RAGE X10

ShadowVezon vaporised some more snowballs. Infuriated, he decided to put into action his plan a few days early. He procured from his armour a vial of potion (don't ask how I found a potion in LEGO City of all places), and drank the whole thing down. Suddenly, he started to bulk up. "I decided to take a leaf out of Frieza's book, Rider," said the growing ShadowVezon. "I was going to wait, but you have driven me to drinking it early. So enjoy." ShadowVezon's body finished bulking up, leaving him larger, and far stronger.

OOC: He'll have to lose the lightning later though, due to rules. Think of the Hulk, except wielding a lightsaber. This'll be my new character during the third cycle.

IC: ShadowVezon walked up to the building The Rider was hiding in and smashed a hole in the wall, before firing lightning inside at The Rider. "My lightning's not gone yet, Rider."

OOC: Yes, I do remember Zakaro doing a similar thing. But I already copied Luroka's magnetism, I can take inspiration from another guy. My power next sign-up'll be Super Strength, for reference, and the weapon'll be something with range.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8950/20, Status: RAGE X4

The flying building pieces smash into pieces as I charge through them, and the snowballs do nothing to deter my charge. I raise both hands, and aim in front of him, so he will run into the electricity.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Chro summoned a wall of ice to block the blasts, to no avail, and was knocked away.

As he recovered, Chro glared towards Voxumo, and clenched his fist, rapidly expanding the ice spike in Voxumo's mouth.

but their spirits

Voxumo eyes got slightly big as he felt the ice expanding. Quickly he attempted to yank it out, dropping his guard. He did manage to pull it out, leaving him with a big gaping hole in his right cheek, though as he stared at chro, he showed him a tooth

"I should thank you! This tooth has been killing me, but I couldn't find a dentist who would take my insurance!"

However his eyes began to water as the numbing wore off and the pain slowly crept it's way into him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

Chro grinned, and rapidly extruded the sides of the spike into many smaller spikes, intending to pierce into his rival and then continue to expand the ice, like some bizarre murderous snowflake.

but their spirits