BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo Army: 95 (10/50/35)

The unit of soldiers, promptly titled the turtles, saw several of TBK's men attempt to join him. However one of the turtles lowered his shield enough to shake his head and instead motion towards where TBK's other men were building a blockade, indicating that they would offer support while they were defenseless in building it. And that is just what they did. The turtles separated and each took up a defensive position around the blockade builders, intending to protect them as best they could while they built. Afterall Voxumo's men were better shields than anything else, though luckily these shields of voltex were jagged around the edge so there were some offensive qualities.

Oh and for the moment the rest of Voxumo's army were acting as one giant shield, so as not to be attacked from above, while voxumo himself sent spears of energy towards Zakaro's army in a dramatic way. He doubted these bolts would actually do damage but it was worth a try he thought.

OOC: You know, i'm trying to decide whether I should make the shield of voltex's official form be this, or be something like what the skrall have. I mean obviously it causes damage somehow when in full drift force mode and while I love going all captain of america with it i don't think it would provide the level of offense i'm imagining... afterall 7 points of damage is a decent amount.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC: Anna - Army: 100/100 - Master Hand: 5/5==-

Sadly for Luroka, Anna's army had seemed to almost... disappear, oddly enough, before Luroka's army got to where they should be. But, how was that possible?

Meanwhile, Anna smiled. No-one had taken the bait yet... which was good.

"GUN!" Anna yelled out, as the Master Hand hovered in the air for a moment,and then assumed a finger gun pose, and fired off three explosive bullets at key points; one at TBK's makeshift blockade, one at the middle of Voxumo's army to blow away their defenses, and one at Luroka's unsuspecting army.

As that was distracting people in front, a thumping could slowly be heard from behind...

IC: Voxumo Army: 95 (10/50/35)

Voxumo arched his brow as he watched the explosive bullet come towards his army... Foregoing the energy spears he instead created an sheet of energy in the bullet's way. While it would not stop the explosion, it would certainly dampen the actual damage caused by it. When the gun finally met the sheet of energy, it did cause a decent shockwave, and only 5 men met their end, though the army adjusted their positions to make up for their loss.

However Voxumo himself focused on Anna and her master hand sighing

"Don't understand how that abomination is suppose to be any more powerful than your average fighter... but oh well."

And from his spot above his army, he took aim with the enodia, sending a volley of shots towards both the master hand and Anna, and by volley that roughly meant 20 shots in rapid succession.

OOC: I seriously hope that the disappearance of an army can be explained within limits.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC A85

Chro directed his disorganized troops to get back, in order for the Master Hand's assault to avoid teamkilling. However, he subsequently ordered his soldiers to attack from range, sending a barrage of lasers towards the enemy lines, specifically Luroka's. Chro created hard-light platforms to elevate the position of several soldiers, giving them better vantage points.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Yep. No-one's considered the most obvious explanation, plus, it's not exactly like it was supposed to be in visible sight.

Also, what type of shots are these?

The shots? they are .50 alaskan rifle cartridges with a very thin coating of energy around them, though the energy is just there incase i am hidden behind an energy shield, the bullet would be able to go through.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I read your guy's posts about all of the stuff your powers can do, then I look and think that mine pales in comparison, but then everyone runs away when I come in. I find that odd....

IC:(100/100) I train my guys to be like the masters of old and teach them Muay Tai. Then we still just sit since we don't really have a need to attack.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: TBK [50 infantry / 47 spartans]

The wall was getting stronger each moment as the soldiers built up in the flurry of bricks -- until TBK noticed a missile launch from the master hand. He immediately ordered his men to clear the area of impact, and TBK attempted to shoot down the missile before it struck, but to no avail. It struck down several feet from the wall, but the explosion still caused some damage and a few casualties -- 9 of his infantry, to be exact. This wasn't going well.

It was time to take countermeasures. With a mental command, 11 of of the builders diverted and began to build a giant makeshift slingshot behind the wall to use as an anti-aircraft turret. As they did so, TBK found new targets as some of Chro's soldiers began to elevate on hardlight platforms. TBK swiftly swung his crosshairs to match those soldiers' chests -- and aiming slightly above, to account for distance and the slight breeze -- and began picking them off one by one. As he did so, he called out to Rider: "My army can't do this themselves... are your men good with bricks?"

Down below, the slingshot unleashed several large bricks at the master hand to fend it off, while the spartans used their Rhindons to create a thin but large hardlight shield over the builders.

[41 infantry / 47 spartans] Attacking Chro's army and master hand.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: (100/100) I look at TBK yell at me. I recall and go over to slice some wood (I am in a park). My men start to fashion spears and chuck them up at the rising Chro armies. Using guerrilla tactics of hit and run, they keep on their feet so as to avoid any projectiles being shot at them.

OOC: Didn't Chro send you some of his mass produced weapons?

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC A83

Chro created light barriers to shield his snipers after TBK took down a few.

Then, allowing his army to continue as he had ordered, Chro flew forwards and down towards the battlefield, hurling a horizontal wave of fire towards TBK and Voxumo's troops.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo Army: 90 (10/45/35)

Voxumo narrowed his eyes as he watched ten of his men succumb to the heat and of chro's fire, and this caused something to snap within. He ordered all of his men to take a position around him, as he marched towards Chro's army. While his men focused on shielding him and themselves, he focused on sending spears of energy towards chro's army, and more specifically the barriers of light intending to break through them... though how chro managed to create those when he did not possess the sword was beyond him, but he cared not to question it at the moment.

army: 80

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo narrowed his eyes as he watched ten of his men succumb to the heat and of chro's fire, and this caused something to snap within. He ordered all of his men to take a position around him, as he marched towards Chro's army. While his men focused on shielding him and themselves, he focused on sending spears of energy towards chro's army, and more specifically the barriers of light intending to break through them... though how chro managed to create those when he did not possess the sword was beyond him, but he cared not to question it at the moment.

I do not possess my sword? How so?

And even if that is the case, I could just have ordered my troops to create light shields with their copies of Rhindon.

IC response won't come for a little while as I have to write an essay for English like right now.

but their spirits

I do not possess my sword? How so?

And even if that is the case, I could just have ordered my troops to create light shields with their copies of Rhindon.

IC response won't come for a little while as I have to write an essay for English like right now.

Well didn't you mass produce your sword? I was under the impression that when we mass produced our drift force weapons, we lost the original and any abilities that came with it, aka the control of light and shadows. However I was also under the impression that because of the massness of the mass-producing that abilities granted to the army by the drift force weapon are on a somewhat weaker scale... correct me if I am wrong.

also good luck on the essay.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, Army: 50|50/100, Team Chima

Since apparently we can attack without our armies, I have my two regiments position themselves in nearby buildings, to act as lookout towers. I take 10 men from each to guard me, and move into position at the park. I have the 20 soldiers hide in various positions surrounding it, and I pop out of hiding, move clearly into the center of the park, and start throwing lightning bolts at The Rider's army. [Army: 20|40|40/100]

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 100/100 - Master Hand: 5/5==-

Anna frowned, as she attempted to quickly fling a bolt of lightning across the array of bullets. If it would work, hopefully it would detonate them before they got to the hand... However, one stray bullet did indeed manage to pierce the giant hand. [Master Hand: 5/5]

Meanwhile, the thumping sound grew louder and louder... And then it began. The army hadn't merely vanished; they had lost the trail of Luroka before he had even found it, and entered the underground through a nearby building. Traveling since then, they made their way underground to the opposite side, behind the opposing armies, and then now, were bum rushing the armies from behind, ready to cast fist on the armies, except for five people, who had stealthily infiltrated Pulse's army, to be kept safe in case things went horribly wrong.

IC: TBK [41 regular infantry / 47 spartans] [TOTAL: 88]

Most of the men already around the wall were able to take cover, but 2 spartans and 6 infantry succumbed to Chro's flames before they could take refuge. [-8]

As TBK took aim at Chro, he heard shouts from behind at the base of the tower. Switching to that side and poking his head over the ledge, he saw something he had not anticipated -- an attack from behind, led by Anna's infantry. His giant wall was now utterly useless... except for one thing.

TBK immediately commanded his unarmed men to take apart the wall and instead use the bricks to create makeshift weapons for themselves, while the 35 spartans immediately shifted their effort to slicing through Anna's army. They may be outnumbered, but with a DFW copy in both of each spartan's hands, they weren't going to go down without a fight. TBK himself switched sides of the tower to cover his men, putting sniper bullets in enemy heads as quickly but as accurately as possible. He called over his shoulder to Voxumo, "Think you can hold off Chro?"

TBK also mentally commanded his giant slingshot operators to turn around and bring a few boulders down on Anna's army. On the outskirts of the park, a few of ShadowVezon's troops entered a building and entered an ambush from 2 of TBK's encamped spartans.

[10 slingshot operators, 25 builders, 35 spartans aiding builders, 10 spartans in hiding.] [TOTAL: 80] Attacking Anna and SV's armies.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 100/100~ - Master Hand: 4/5==-

"Fall back!" Anna yelled out, as the armies began to slowly fall back, taking losses in the process, as a giant shadow appeared over top of TBK's army in question. [Armies: 85/100]

"STOMP!" Anna called out, as the Master Hand rather quickly punched down to the ground, intending to strike out at the spartans in particular.

IC: ShadowVezon, Army: 4|16|40|40/100, Team Chima

The Spartans manage to take my men by surprise, but I smash through the wall and blast the Spartans with lightning, minimising the losses suffered. [Army: 2|16|40|40/100] I then climb back through the hole in the wall, to continue my obviously direct assault on The Rider's men.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: TBK [35 regular infantry / 45 spartans] [TOTAL:80]

As the spartans continued fighting in spite of a few losses [-4], none of them paid attention to the giant hand until it stopped right over their heads. 6 of those spartans caught in its shadow stopped to look up at the apparition, moments before it clenched and swung down. In spite of their inevitable demise, each of them pointed their swords to the sky as the master hand came down [-6], marrying 6 blades to the giant fist.

As Anna's troops retreated, TBK called his 25 spartans back to the general area of the Wall. However, TBK himself continued to take shots at the backs of Anna's army, while the giant slingshot flung giant clumps of bricks at the master hand in an attempt to finish it off.

Meanwhile, the two ambushing Spartans breathed their last breath as SV's army trampled their bodies. [-2]

[10 slingshot operators, 25 regular infantry, 25 fighting spartans, 8 spartans in hiding.] [TOTAL: 68] Retreating, sniping Anna's army.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 85/100 - Master Hand...==-

As the attacks piled on the Master Hand, it seemed to be flung off into the distance, seemingly in pain. However, it also started to disintegrate, and then reformed into a shadowy version of Anna, as its eyes glowed, and then began to fling lightning bolts at the rest of TBK'sarmy. [shadow Core: 5/5]

As that was happening, Anna launched off the building, and charged up lightning around herself, as she attempted to use herself as a fighter as well, attempting to fry the rest of the army she was attacking, specifically the Spartans that just wouldn't give up their swords.

Anna's army, however, still suffered losses, due to TBK's interference, however, and between that and the earthquake, it was starting to get a bit worrysome... [Armies: 70/100]

IC: Voxumo Army: 80

As the ground shook, and several buildings came crashing down, ten men were lost in the following devastation. However Voxumo's men kept forward, intent on breaking through the defenses of chro's men. However voxumo could see that TBK was having issues with Anna's army... He had to make the choice between attacking chro and assisting an ally... His men suddenly did an about face, with several walking backwards to protect against possible back attacks as they marched to assist TBK's army, while voxumo himself began to once again fire off spears of energy at anna's shadow version and her soldiers. 

Army:70

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (Army: 90/100) (80 at Base, 10 Bike-Warriors)

"Alright, we can do this! Fire again!"

Zakaro had reloaded his army's cannon and powered the turbine again, sending another large boulder of bricks out at the opposing armies, this time aiming for Voxumo's units in hopes that the weight of the projectile would overcome their shields. 

As that happened, Zakaro's Bike-Group appeared, flanking Voxumo's approaching soldiers to intercept them on their way to Anna's Armies, using their speed, clubs, and lances to try and take Vox's soldiers down, or at the very least send a few fly back into the sharp shields of their comrades.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: TBK [35 infantry, 33 spartans.] [TOTAL: 68]

As the spartans were about to regroup with the rest of the army, an earthquake shook throughout the city, sending the Wall tumbling down and burying half of his infantry. [-10] The spartans were about to help the rest recover when they were attacked by a shadowy copy of Blade and by Blade herself. The spartans immediately retaliated with all their strength, but still some quickly fell. [-5] In hope of preventing further casualties, TBK began to provide sniper support, starting with Blade's shadow.

One of the anti-air slingshot operators pointed out the projectile sent flying from Zakaro's cannon, and they quickly swung around the slingshot and aimed for the flying boulder, letting loose a boulder of their own to knock Zakaro's out of the way.

Out from behind Zakaro's bike-warriors came 5 of the hidden spartans, swinging their blades for an attack from behind.

[10 slingshot operators, 15 regular infantry, 20 fighting spartans, 3 spartans in hiding, 5 reemerged.] [TOTAL: 53] Attacking Blade and Zakaro's army.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: Voxumo Army:70

As the boulder came crashing down on several of Voxumo's men, the rest continued undeterred, even when the gang of bikers rode up alongside them, threatening them with various weapons and whatnot... However voxumo ceased his barrage of spears as he seemed to recall a scene from a game he once played.. oh what was it? 

He snapped his finger in exclamation as he remembered, just then a wall of energy suddenly appeared infront of two the bike mounted warriors.... he doubted they would have much time to swerve out of the way

"I Tronned your arse!" he shouted to Zakaro as his men began to take a more defensive position around Voxumo as he continued his onslaught of spears.. Except perhaps... wait were they picking up speed?

Army: 60

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It wouldn't.

IC A60

Chro's remaining soldiers, having taken a bit of a beating, moved for cover. They remained shielded by light as they did so.

Attempting to regain some offensive momentum, Chro flew towards Rider and attempted to body slam him, but was careful to avoid hitting the friendly troops.

but their spirits

I mean to reply to this earlier  :P 

< Ummm, what did I miss while I was gone?

Most of us are kind of around the central tower now (in my mind, at least). My army is doing battle with Blade and a shadow copy while I'm on top of the tower sniping; Voxumo and his army are assisting me; Chro's and Blade's armies are retreating; Zakaro is off firing at us via giant cannon and bike warriors; and Chro, Rider plus his army, and SV plus his army are battling in some nearby park. I've lost where Luroka is at this point. Oh, and everyone lost 10 troops from an earthquake.

You're with the defenders, and all active teammates include Voxumo, Luroka, Rider, and myself. Did I miss anything?

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

I mean to reply to this earlier  :P 

< Ummm, what did I miss while I was gone?

Most of us are kind of around the central tower now (in my mind, at least). My army is doing battle with Blade and a shadow copy while I'm on top of the tower sniping; Voxumo and his army are assisting me; Chro's and Blade's armies are retreating; Zakaro is off firing at us via giant cannon and bike warriors; and Chro, Rider plus his army, and SV plus his army are battling in some nearby park. I've lost where Luroka is at this point. Oh, and everyone lost 10 troops from an earthquake.

You're with the defenders, and all active teammates include Voxumo, Luroka, Rider, and myself. Did I miss anything?

Thank you TBK.

Will post IC when I finish homework.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Seeing how I'm not keeing up so good, I'll put in what I saw from the Earthquake post.

IC: [90/100]

Caboose's army was the modern Spartan Army. Wielding Mjolnir IV Armor with Hardlight shield and Energy Swords, they were ready for anything. Special forces troops wielded a heavy anti-tank rifle which can blow anything as strong as a tank. Vehicle units stayed close behind the army to provide a means of quick movement.

As Caboose's armt advanced forward from Chima base, Caboose himself looked out upon the battles going on. He saw TBK's army laying down fire on Blade's, whom was a valuable ally to him. "Send in the Rocket Jeeps!" Warthogs with rocket launhers on their backs rolled in front of the phalanx and began to bombard TBK's army with missiles.

[Attacking TBK's army]

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Hey Caboose, just a quick note: unless we mass-produce one of our own drift force weapons, all of our soldiers are only armed with their fists. Or whatever wacky thingamjig we can create from the bricks on the battlefield.

sig8.png