BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 4/20

Heavily armoured wrists are hard to crush. I am now unable to hit Niha with my lightsaber, however, so I channel electricity through my body, hoping to shock Niha, and force him to back off.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 4/20

My crushed wrist takes it's toll on me, and the head-shot nearly, kills me, [HP: 1/20] but I mange to pull through long enough to put my final trick into action, changing the electricity surging through me. "Don't worry, Niha. I'm sure this'll all blow over." And then I explode, due to the massive amount of voltage surging through me. [HP: 0/20]

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Wow, that was unexpected and, like, really cool.

Niha (4/20)

IC: My eyes widen as Vezon's form changes, and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity. I fly backwards and hit the ground many parts of me charred(2/20). Many of my functions are impaired. My audio receptors don't work, leaving me deaf, and my left arm can no longer transform into a cannon. My right hand is gone, and the arm connected to it is blackened. I push myself up with my good arm, and I bite back a yelp as pain comes in waves.

IC: TBK [20/20]

TBK looked up over the scope at Pupwa, who was now quite dead with a bullet hole in his chest. He was a bit surprised that actually worked so well. Time for a new target, he supposed.

His sight immediately diverted to Niha and Rider, but he decided against it. They were both already heavily damaged, and picking them off from here would seem a bit unbecoming. Instead, he focused on Zero, who still had a decent amount of HP. Leveling his rifle once more, TBK cocked the bolt, took aim, and fired off a shot -- this time a bit closer to the target's head than his chest.

[20/20] Firing on Pheonix Zero.

sig8.png

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

TBK's shot flew towards Phoenix Zero's head, who simply stood in place. At the last moment, the robotic fighter swung his electrical saber, deflecting the bullet. As he did so, a small crescent of lightning flew towards his new opponent.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OoC: Chro, do not reply to the pistol shooting at your feet. I just remembered I do not have a M9 but a China Lake. So...GRENADE OUT!

IC:  [16/20]

Caboose  falls down as he trys to dodge the shadow blasts but is hit. As he lays down, he pulls out his grenade launcher and fires at his feet. 

OOC: This is what you should've replied to. This is just the previous post placed with the correction. 

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: TBK [20/20]

Hoo boy. Zero managed to deflect the bullet with a quick swipe, to TBK's dismay. If everyone here could dodge and knock bullets away so easily, he wasn't sure the weapon switch was the best choice. As he saw Zero unleash a bolt in his direction, he quickly dropped down and grabbed hold of the metal catwalk's floor, transforming himself to match the metal. As the bolt struck, the electricity surged not only through himself, but through the whole catwalk, virtually completely subsidizing the damage. However, the movement had left him unprepared for Niha's attack, which completely blasted him off of the catwalk and landed him on his back [17/20].

With a painful groan, TBK swept his rifle back up as quickly as possible, hid under the staircase leading up to the catwalk to block himself from Zero's view, and took aim at Niha, letting loose another bullet toward her chest.

[17/20] Attacking Niha.

sig8.png

Niha (5/20)

IC: I move my cannon arm in front of me to shield myself, and the bullet ricoches off of it and just glances off my shoulder armor. All of this happens in a fraction of a second, my superhuman senses kicking into high gear. I stay far away from TBK, deciding against getting in close range, despite my expertise in hand-to-hand combat. I liberally unleash a barrage of energy blasts, obliterating much of the stairway TBK was behind.

IC: Voxumo HP: 5/20... so sad

Voxumo managed to find his body again, and through the use of the respawn his face became the symbol of horrifying perfection it was. However he had better things to worry about. He scanned the area and then he found his target.. gripping the edge of the shield of voltex, he took aim and swung the shield with all his might. It passed through obstacles to his target, Niha. And then it struck her, with all the righteous fury that vox could have put into it. And when it returned to him, doing it's job (-7 hp), he offered these words

"That was for the cannon to the face!"

OOC: also voltex, the link in the first post to the round 4 post does not work.. Just so you are aware

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:(5/20) I look as my enemy explodes before me. I look and notice a completely broken Niha on the floor. I walk over and point the guns at her head. "Its for your own good." and then I press the triggers.

all of the triggers

every trigger

OoC: Chro, do not reply to the pistol shooting at your feet. I just remembered I do not have a M9 but a China Lake. So...GRENADE OUT!

IC: [16/20]

Caboose falls down as he trys to dodge the shadow blasts but is hit. As he lays down, he pulls out his grenade launcher and fires at his feet.

OOC: This is what you should've replied to. This is just the previous post placed with the correction.

IC post soon

(and why the heck did you fire at my feet, I'm flying right now)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 5/20

Voxumo, seeing that his work with Niha was done, he instead turned his attention on those left. He was furious and he wanted revenge. He didn't care who got in his path nor the result. As long as there was blood to be had. He could see Chro and Caboose on a level above him. Wanting to get there quickly he used his ability to manipulate energy and created a set of stares, connecting the two levels on the sides. He ran up them and as soon as he touched down on the level he swung the enodia and took fire at Caboose, releasing a total of 4 shots in his direction.

OOC: I know what my weapon is going to be for the next 3 rounds.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Gee, I wonder what; could it be from Ultra Bash Sisters? =P

-==IC: Anna - HP: 16/20==-

Anna paused for a moment, and then smiled wickedly, as she turned to Rider, and dashed toward him quickly, firing off five bullets and then launching a lightning bolt at him.

You want people to fight you? Alright then. Anna thought, prepared now.

IC:(5/20) Looking toward the conflict, I notice Anna/Blade/Colette start running towards me. I roll backwards and fire off 4 shots to towards her. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm a Pacifist!!!"

OOC: Poor Niha... I hardly knew ye. Voxumo is kickin' it man.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: Actually no. I could care less about that series of games. No what my weapon will be is something historical and even better, real with slight modifications to make it worthwhile in game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo: Strange. The link works for me when opened in a new tab, but not if I just click it... the same is true for the link to the winner of Round 3. The older links work fine, though. I'm going to leave it be for now, because I have no idea how to make them work properly and I'm worried I'll break them further. =P

Voxumo: Strange. The link works for me when opened in a new tab, but not if I just click it... the same is true for the link to the winner of Round 3. The older links work fine, though. I'm going to leave it be for now, because I have no idea how to make them work properly and I'm worried I'll break them further. =P

Hmm.. I didn't try the new tab idea... but at least I know it isn't just me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Anna - HP: 16/20==-

Anna frowned, as she dashed to the side, and fired off more return shots quickly.

"Really now, which is why you attacked me a few rounds ago, and fought someone to near death this round?"

IC: (4/20) a shot grazes me. "Hurgh!" however, Anna now has 15 hp too now. I look at her "I've grown wiser from that...especially since I was punished and then never really attacked anyone." I then returned fire and jump up onto a catwalk. I then look down. "I don't have any quarrel with you, and almost killing Niha... Well, lets just say that I wasn't really responsible for that damage, I mean she has enhanced reflexes and could have dodged. Please, just leave this Kikanalo lover alone, will you?" I then run up the cat walk.

OOC: Dang RNG always trying to kill me...Is there any chance for a weapon change for the next round?

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

whoa okay, totally forgot to IC post

IC 19

Chro flew upwards, as the grenade fell down, dodging the blast safely. He moved backwards from Caboose, hurling a shadow blast as he did so.

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna - HP: 15/20==-

Anna growled slightly as she felt the damage too, but sighed and nodded as she reluctantly left the fighter alone... for now. Turning her sights away, she quickly fired off four bullets at Voxumo quickly, figuring he'd be distracted by his current target.

IC: Voxumo HP: 5/20

While Voxumo admittingly was distracted, he was not distracted enough to not hear the bullets whiz towards him. He attempted to dodge them though one managed to graze his cheek. He turned around and saw where the bullets came from, the cursed lightning wielding fighter known as anna. He rubbed a hand over his cheek and brought it to his face, seeing the faint blood. He called out to Anna

"You know, little girls shouldn't be antagonizing people who have no business with them." He said mockingly and with a serious undertone

He took a step off of the platform and allowed himself to freefall for a bit. Though at the right moment he created a slide of energy and landed on a platform beneath anna, and if his calculations were correct he should be nearly directly underneath her. He fired off several rounds through the floor, while also sending multiple energy spikes through the floor. He was in no mood to allow anyone to walk over him

HP: 4/20

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Phoenix Zero kept an eye out on Anna, looking out for any threat that might try to target her, charging electric power all the while. He tensed up at Rider, whom he knew had an annoying power to deal with... But nothing came of it. Then came Voxumo, whose mocking voice and smug attitude struck a nerve in the robotic fighter.

"That 'little girl' is the only one here whom I find worthy of my respect, lowlife!" he called out, simultaneously raising his arm cannon and firing a quick, powerful beam of lightning at Voxumo. "Now hold your tongue and back away from her.... Because I am not afraid to fight...." Phoenix Zero called out, forgetting for just a moment what his opponent's powers were.

IC: Voxumo HP: 4/20

Voxumo eyes narrowed as he heard Zero call out to him. Despite the robots best attempts at chivalry, it was anna who struck him first and instigated the fight... Yet still he was low on health and intended to make the most out of it. He swiveled on his left foot, and waited till the beam of lighting was within feet of striking him. He could feel the sizzle of the electricity in the air... But the beam never found it's target, instead a funnel of energy appeared infront of the beam, and redirected it towards the floor above. He started walking calmly towards Zero, the expression on his face one of determination. In one hand he held the shield of voltex, while the other hand had a 'riot' shield of energy infront. 

"So, your respect for her goes so far as to enable her? She struck first zero, she started this fight and yet by you trying to get involved, you are denying her the right to the fight. Is that really respect? If I respected someone I wouldn't get in the way of a fight they obviously wanted. She knew what she would be getting into when she fired those shots. So tell me, do you really respect her and her power, or are you treating her like a child? Trying to fight her fights and protect her from the harms of the world. You are not helping her."

He continued walking towards Zero, though now the shield that he had infront of him extended itself, enveloping him in a circle of energy. He wasn't going to get caught by Anna attempting to send electricity or bullets at his back while he focused on Zero.. He needed to cover his bases.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Anna frowned, as she glared over at smugly taunting Voxumo, who then fell. Recognizing that likely wasn't a good sign, she rolled to the right, and dove off the platform, as the unseen beams of energy slammed through the floor where she had been standing moments earlier. Firing off shots at Voxumo as she fell, she attempted to grab onto the platform for the floor below, noticing they had grazed off the shield, as she tried to focus and figure out a way past the shield.

Phoenix Zero did not flinch at Voxumo's words, and stood in place while his opponent approached. ".....I see. Extending the hand of friendship in the form of teamwork is for weaklings. I don't see it." the robotic fighter said in an unamused tone. "I'm not sure if you saw, but we both managed to fight against Luroka. Together. I have not taken away her chance to fight, I have simply offered her the chance to fight together. To work together is nothing to be ashamed about... There is no such thing as an all-powerful fighter." he started. "All of us have weaknesses... Some more negligible than others, but it is a sign of respect to acknowledge our imperfections and to put your fates into the hand of others. I am helping Anna just as much as she is to me, and together, we can form a much more effective offensive force, against the people without weaknesses."

The robotic fighter transformed his buster back into a saber, which crackled with electricity. "What's it like, to find it within yourself to insult a competent fighter? To place at the top of the food chain, removing your sense of camaraderie and friendship?" he asked calmly, swinging his energy saber multiple times to send arcs of electricity at Voxumo. He attempted to cover up Anna's assault, and keep Voxumo's attention.

IC: Voxumo Hp: 4/20

Voxumo smirked as he heard Zero. The robot changed his comment as quickly as he changed tactics. 

"It's funny zero, at first you told me not to fight her and to back away, yet now you are changing your story... So which is, fight her or not? And what you call teamwork I see has... Hmm.. oh whats the term.. Bullying? If you two don't have the confidence to fight a fighter who has less than a fourth of his hp left, is that not like when two or more people gang up on the much weaker person?"

As the arcs of electricity was sent, he was glad to see the shield hold up... well until a part of the arch got through and managed to singe his front... However the shield was soon back to it's glory and full strength. He cringed at the pain but nothing more

"And you have the nerve to talk about camaraderie and friendship zero? You left your team alone and decided to only serve yourself no less than two rounds ago. You abandoned your team. You have no right to even pretend to talk about teamwork."

This was quite the pickle he was in, Behind him he had Anna, and infront Zero... both currently wielding electrical based powers. Though... there was one thing he could do and it would likely work.

HP: 3/20

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: TBK [17/20]

With his cover gone, TBK had moved to a new location behind a large piece of idle machinery, scoping out the scuttle between Voxumo and his duo opponents. Vox was apparently outnumbered and already on the verge of defeat, and even though it was clear which side was winning, TBK had a bad tendency to extend a helping hand to the underdog. He was around 50 feet away or so, but the sound carried through the tower enough that TBK overheard the conversation.

You're right, thought TBK. Two are better than one. He raised his rifle and pointed the silenced muzzle at the idle Zero and fired with the crosshairs on Zero's neck. Letting the bullet fly, he pulled back behind the machinery and blended with its metal in hope of not being spotted and charged the pull bolt to prepare for a shot at Anna.

[17/20] Firing on Zero.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Whizzz... Anna faintly heard the sound of a bullet speeding through the air,and quickly turned her head twice, and dropped down just in case, landing on the stairs headed a floor down.

Where did that come from...? Anna thought, as she tried to stealthily make her way back up to where she had been, keeping an eye out for wherever the assailant could be; TBK doing an excellent job at distracting Anna at that point.

OOC: Sorry guys for not being able to post till now, bad internet connection and family stuff :(

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 20/20}

Wakes up to see herself in the middle of fighting, again. I really need to stop doing that... She moves towards the higher platforms to get a better view.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC 19

Spotting the critically-damaged Voxumo in danger, Chro turned from the slightly-damaged Caboose to aid him. He did not want to become too closely involved, but his friend was being double-teamed, and needed a little support, whether or not he'd admit it.

Chro swooped down towards the level where Anna and Zero were fighting Vox, and formed a hard-light shield between Vox and his robotic opponent. He also placed two small clouds of shadow surrounding Anna and Zero respectively, to hopefully disorient them and give Vox time to figure something out. Chro decided not to make any attempt at damaging either considering TBK's additional support of Vox.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits