BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (HP: all/20)

So Zakaro had been standing around getting hurt or something

he wasn't really sure, his brain hurt, and honestly he just wanted a break

therefore the purple-masked Toa began flopping around like a fish to discourage any people from coming to close to him and then promptly took a nap.

OOC: Just due to a lack of time and time and effort and time I'm going to step back on this round, but be assured I SHALL RETURN eventually for the next round. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

>Pulse of the Trijhak<

Pulse yelled out in pain repeatedly as the Morbuzahk coiled around him and probably ate him. He decided to bite the Morbuzahk back. Unfortunately, it was intending to get rid of him, and it also tasted and smelled like the Matoran equivalent of surströmming.  Traumatized by this experience, Trijhak fell to his probable death towards the lava below, which would almost certainly kill him despite swimming in it earlier and not dying. Frankly, it would be a preferable fate to having tasted Morbuzahk.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo looked felt the damage from the rounds, but luckily he did not suffer the actual physical damage since well... Well the power only dealt damage. He rolled his eyes and instead turned his aim towards Pulse, who seemed to have just tasted morbuzakh. He created a net of energy above the lava, which hopefully Pulse would land in. Even if Pulse did not land in the energy net, well he still planned to fire off several rounds at the fighter, while mumbling something along the lines of

"I really (explicitive) hate this round."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to quit this round early; my Internet service is becoming problematic and unreliable on all counts, and it's gotten significantly worse over the last few days. So I just can't be dependably active in anything, and rather than be a hindrance to the system, I'm going to go ahead and bow out. I can usually count on about one or two brief Internet sessions each day, which isn't enough to keep up with Bionifight.

Also, due to non-Internet-related real-life matters, I won't be able to participate in the next three-round season. Just a quick heads-up for all my devoted fans. :P

Edited by Shadowhawk
  • Upvote 1

Also, due to non-Internet-related real-life matters, I won't be able to participate in the next three-round season. Just a quick heads-up for all my devoted fans. :P

Nobody to snipe me now! Woo

Seriously though, hope you come back for 7-9

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

>Pulse Trijhak<

Pulse happened to not fall in lava, but rather a net of energy. Painful energy It also happened to bounce him between painful sort of spiky morbuzahk and its deadly dangerous energy. While being shot at. By Voxumo. When Trijhak finally stopped bouncing, he looked like swiss cheese in terms of having holes all over. He was also missing an arm and a leg. He then tried to launch himself towards Voxumo, who was no doubt going to kill him painfully and have him as a trophy in an hour's time.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8994/20

I swing the make-shift club at The Rider again, hoping to surprise him and knock him into the protodermis. [HP: 8990/20]

OOC: Note that, due to being covered in layers of boiling liquid protodermis, I am constantly being hurt. But I'm enduring it. I've suffered worse. Being frozen, having my apartment walls crush me, having my insides liquefied...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: I remember that. Have you ever had every single one of your possessions, your home, your people, objects you'd spent your entire lifetime obtaining destroyed in front of you, one by one?

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: I remember that. Have you ever had every single one of your possessions, your home, your people, objects you'd spent your entire lifetime obtaining destroyed in front of you, one by one?

No, but you haven't either

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo arched his brow, he was admittingly surprised to see Pulse try such a maneuver. However instead of simply dodging or blocking the incoming 'pulse' projectile he decided to entertain him. He put the enodia back into it's holster across his back, and instead opened his arms wide in a bear hug style, just welcoming pulse... oh wait did we forget to mention that as soon as his arms were in place he created what appeared to be spikes made of energy jutting from his abdomen? Yeah those are there too.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: TBK

An arm shot out from the debris, followed by the rest of TBK and a gasp for air. As much as TBK hating the feeling of dying while not really dying, there were few things as exhilarating as surviving an explosion from a giant disco ball of doom while inside a flaming cake.

Well, the food session was over: it was time to get a little more involved in the combat-oriented side of things. Taking a quick glance around, TBK acted upon the first nearby fighter he spotted -- the unfortunate soul being Rider -- and ran toward his target, swinging his fiery blades and screaming utter gibberish something along the lines of, "MAHAYATUS FOBAKUN LEEVES!"

Disturbing Rider.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC:(Godly Dancing) I motion for TBK to start charging at me. I only have a Chro leg for a weapon now (Blade I would like my sword back) and wait for TBK, but I also notice Chro running right toward him. This should get interesting.

OOC: I did get hit by your leg Chro, which helped me dodge Shadow's giant club. Thanks for that by the way.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: TBK

As he approached Rider, TBK saw Chro hop toward him on one foot at a scary speed and swing his sword. Unfortunately, he spotted Chro's maneuver too late, and it became apparent that the sword was to hit its target -- however, in a last ditch effort, TBK thrust his blade at the same time and intended to skewer Chro back.

Countertoothpicking Chro.

sig8.png

Resigning up now that I'm better.

Member Name: Pupwa

Weapon: Pupwa's everything resistant razer sharp playing cards!

They come from 2 decks in the side of my belt, which accesses hammer space In order to procure more replacement cards. However, only 100 can be used at the same time. They resist everything, allowing them to survive situations where normal cards can't, I.E, wet cards. They are NOT everything PROOF, and can be destroyed. The razor edge is accomplished by fine tuning the edges of the card, followed by a Metal coating.

Power: Fine card control acquired by mastery of Telekinesis, allowing for very fine control of all 100 cards at the same time, albeit at losing the ability to control other objects.

Appearance: Hmmmmm, How ever you think I look like, use that.

Drift Force Weapons:

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: N/A

Member Name:  Pulse Trijhak

Weapon: A Flame sword, a timeless classic of a weapon. It can turn to flame like any good sword wielding by a fire-wielding hero.

Power: Ability to manipulate and control Fire.

Appearance: Resembles a Toa, with burnt orange armour and mask, and dark red for the rest of the body.

Drift Force Weapons: Ultra Sword

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Power paraphrased for simplicity.

EDIT: On that note, I'm swearing off the OP mag powers for good. They cause too many problems.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Whooooo boy, here we go again! :D

Going to actually try and stay active for the next few rounds, should be easier cause I'm not getting totally worn out by my school's spirit week (all the seniors run around, toot horns, and generally make noise and problems and usually a car accident or two)

so yay

I'm going to take a slot on that list for now, cause my profile might take a bit to get set up. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Let's see how this power works...

Member name: TBK

Weapon: A silenced bolt action sniper rifle with high magnification scope and bipod. Looks something like a Dragunov, but with more power to compensate for the lack of a semi-auto setting.

Power: Adaptation to physical environment by changing molecular structure to mimic any substance that TBK comes in contact with while maintaining a humanoid form. Basically, he can become anything he touches, allowing for camouflage and combat enhancement under the right circumstances. The efficiency of this power is highly dependent upon the arena chosen for the round.

AppearanceA sketch. He's almost equal to a Toa in height.

Drift Force weapons: Mask of Creation, which allows the user to conjure up an exact copy of one other Drift Force Weapon once per round.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Profile soon
EDIT:

Name: Chro
Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.
Drift Force Weapon: Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively.
Power: Control over fire, including the ability to transform himself into fire. When in a physical fire state he cannot be controlled by other fire-manipulators.
Appearance: This guy. A short, thin, black-as-coal Toa, with orange eyes dim like glowing embers. Because fire.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Name: The Rider of Kikanalo (or Rider)

Weapon: Gunblades with the blade being furnished out of a Kikanalo horn and shoots like a railgun. The blades switch up when I swing my gun at people, then go back down when I start shooting.

Power: My counter ability is here...If I can do that again... and when I counter that person, I can't shoot my railgun gunblades at them for awhile.

Drift Force Weapons: Lets see....Here's one....oh wait, forget it don't have one.

Appearance: I look the same as last time...if that is also do able...and with shorter hair.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: A massive cannon, with multiple rotating sections, spikes attached, that can fire both rapid-fire lasers and wind creations. (basically it's a cannon that fires tornados, lasers, and also has a buzzsaw using the barrel as an axis)

Power: Because who cares about powers=colors, Zak's trying out the power of Air this time!

Appearance: Here.

Drift Force Weapons: Zilch.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Sign me up for the next rounds as well if possible. Here is the profile

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: The Enodia (Check this link for what it is exactly)The enodia is capable of firing .50 Alaskan caliber bullets in rapid succession with next to no recoil, though the more shots fired in rapid succession the more powerful the recoil becomes. It is also capable of shifting into a full on staff like mode for close range-combat.
Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.
Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle. Sometimes dons a tophat and/or a cane. A full gallery.
Drift Force Weapons: Shield of Voltex: this shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu