BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC 20

Chro decided that, with Rhindon's light and shadow powers restored, he would start a disco party in the Great Furnace. However, in the process of making his way towards the center of the area, he spied Ehks approaching rapidly, and fired several lasers at him.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: What? 

IC: I whip out a boombox that I just so happen to have on hand, and start playing "Tequila". I then take telekinetic control of the Morbuzak vines, making them spin around like a sick carnival ride. 

[infinity]: This hits the lava-carrying buckets in various places around the arena, splashing lava in time to the beat. 

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette smiled, as she nodded her head to the beat, and then placed her hand on the grating, and then placed two feet to either side. Pulling up, she rather quickly pulled a large sheet of metal off, using a focused beam of electricity to detach the metal from the rest of the floor. Whirling the metal around, she quickly formed it into a sword, and then smiled, as she ran toward X, and then spun and slashed out at him, charging the makeshift sword with lightning as she did so.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 9001/20

ShadowVezon had prepared for this. "Nothing up my sleeves this time, folks." He took out a Magic Hat, which he had foreshadowed before. "That's why I brought a hat instead." ShadowVezon pulled a Joy Buzzer from the Hat, and put it on his left palm. He also pulled out the combining sword he had back when he joined Bionifight Ultimate, and then put the Magic Hat on his head. He then ran over to The Rider, his black armour blending perfectly into the shadows, and attempted to kick the dancing mercenary into the molten metal, and then stab Blade with both blades. "I'm afraid your existence will have to be nullified."

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: TBK (:D/20)

TBK was about to throw his head at Chro, but he remembered something. He quickly ran over to one of the sub-ovens located throughout the arena and shouted "I almost forgot!"

He pulled out a huge flaming cake, as tall as TBK himself, and set the sweet inferno in the middle of the arena.

"It almost got burnt!"

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC

Chro cut off all three of his newly regenerated legs and hurled them at SV rapid-fire.

Then he ran towards the TBKake, and began to generate a huge sphere of multicolored light above it.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

>Trijhak/Pulse<

After getting some nice refreshing burns from being in lava but not dying, Trijhak or Pulse or whatever dashed towards Chro, with his body on fire for three reasons: fire powers, having been in lava, and being in the great furnace.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC

Chro paused the creation of the Furious Flaming Disco Doomball to give a hug to the magnificently flaming Trijhak. "Fire hugs... shame this won't be happening next round - it'll be more fun then."

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: I see the group hug from my catwalk, and send a Morbuzahk tendril to wrap around the embrace, and send them in a smooth loop to the other side of forge. I also bring the cake/disco ball over there too behind them, because why not?

[infinity]: "I need a new song. Any ideas?"

>Trijhak/Pulse [Current Status: Fiery Group Hug of Deadly Dangerous Death Wrapped in Painful Morbuzahk Tendril of Agonizing Doom]<

Trijhak found that he was now in a group hug with an ever-increasing amount of people. The civility of it all was refreshing, ignoring the fact they were all trying to hurt each other and that they were being wrapped around by a Morbuzahk tendril.

To make things likely, as Ehks's... swords... hit them, Pulse fired a fireball into the air, to invite everyone else.

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette tilted her head slightly, and shrugged as she was stabbed from behind, and then ran off after getting lit on fire, to participate in this group hug, glomping Chro in the process, although the sword was still sticking out of her stomach while she did that.

IC: Zakaro (HP: n/a)

You know those people who always hug you too hard and crush your ribs a little bit everytime they want to show affection?

That person is Zakaro, and being who he is meant there was no way any Jose could keep him from this friendly hug.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO~"

Zakaro impacted the cluster of people and wrapped his arms as far around the group as he could before squeeezing hard and attempting to lift them and shake everyone like an overexcited aunt does to her adorable 3-year old nephew who really doesn't want to be hugged or picked up but has no choice but to be polite.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Shadow Blaze

Shadow Blaze just looked around in amazement. As well as being immortal, nothing else was really making sense either. So after giving a wave to Fishers she just climbed up to the highest horizontal ceiling raft and decided to catch up on reading Skulduggery Pleasant: The Dying of the Light and Epics on BZP while watching what happens next.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC:

Crunch

Ow.

That hurt quite a bit. Oh well. I started shanking people with my blades, and screamed as my bones became powder.

And, all the while, I started forming a hardlight sheet above everyone. Soon it would become spikes and skewer us all!

I AM TOTALLY SANE

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm interested to see if this level of... uh... creativity can last for the whole week.

Miiiiiight not. I tend to lose interest quickly in something so low-stakes, low-effort.

IC

Chro increased the size of the massive Furious Flaming Disco Doomball, Lasers And All, above his head, and proceeded to slam it down upon himself and all the others who had joined the fiery hug.

but their spirits

IC: Shadow Blaze

Shadow Blaze looks up from her reading to see a sheet of hardlight, obviously made by Ehks. Activating her blade, she cuts away the section on top of her and Fishers, since she is below her, so they don't get crushed or whatever Ehks decides to do with them... And continues reading.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

You're being very protective of Fishers. Can't wait for a team round where the two of you are against each other... as long as you don't pull a JiMing-Colette, and attempt to attack any of your teammates who attack your "rightful enemy"...

Ahem. Excuse me.

IC

The Furious Flaming Disco Doomball, Lasers And All, FFDDLAA for short, optional mnemonic of Fast Forward to Deadly Destruction, Lame Acronyms Always, rapidly expanded under Chro's control, additionally becoming hard-light and shooting out spikes in all directions.

but their spirits

>Trijhak/Pulse<

Trijhak died several times under the FFDDLAA with covered in spikes of hardlight. He died so many times that he was leaving multiple corpses. Fortunately, everybody was immortal. Which probably amplified the pain. So in an effort to avoid being stuck to the fate of becoming eternally being skewered while still alive on a spike, Pulse attended to separate himself from the hugs and crawl away, as he wanted to rapidly grow the Morbuzahk by giving it fire and heat.

IC:

Chro was using light! That was my thing! So, I decided to do what I should have been doing.

Control my own hardlight.

I made sure the spikes avoided me, and tried directing them into Chro before bringing the wall directly down upon all of us. We're all gonna die!

Except we're immortal.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

yo what

I didn't control your light

did you not see the posts in which I created a gigantic hard-light disco ball to destroy the hug

IC

Chro died, but was immortal. This train of logic caused his head to explode, which was totally not a throwback to the last time Ehks caused Chro's head to explode in a completely different manner.

He suddenly found himself surrounded by the corpses of Trijhak. Controlling them via shadow (as the massive quantities of light present still did not manage to illuminate the innards of the bodies), Chro began to hurl Pulse-Puppets out to combat Ehks beneath the FFDDLAA.

but their spirits