BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: I'll send you my form soon, and I'll also start playing very soon as well.

[Niha - Start]

IC: Niha stared blankly at Rider as he glanced over her and turned away. She gulped, a short wave of fear coming over her, but she overcame it, steeling herself for battle. She saw Chro in the distance, and raised her canon arm. Taking aim she shot four bursts of blazing orange energy at him.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 20/20==-

Anna smiled, and jumped over Luroka when he was busy pushing her sword aside. Lightning crackled around her left fist, as she tried to punch him with the electrically charged fist, before she followed up the attack with a spin slash aimed at the combatant's back.

IC 20

In general, being made of fire was an advantage against many forms of attack, and Chro wanted to remain unharmed for as long as possible, thus his decision to instantly become a Bionifighter-shaped flame as soon as the chaos began.

He did not regret this decision, as several blasts of energy quickly found their way to him, courtesy of... that robot over there. [19]

Chro turned and took off, launching into the air, twisting to dodge any more blasts from Niha as he attempted to get closer to her.

(The majority of the possible damage was absorbed by the fact that Chro is made of fire.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

Niha, frustrated, took off after Chro, her lightning speed aiding her. How would she defeat someone who was intangible? Her databanks could find no previous records of any similar situation. She stopped chasing her fiery opponent, transforming her cannon arm back into a hand.

FYI, you should probably include your HP in each post. It starts off at 20.

IC 19

As Niha turned to Chro's path, he adapted by adjusting his course towards her, hurling a fireball ahead of himself and attempting to slam into her like a cannonball.

but their spirits

Anna frowned, and the swords clashed, and she jumped back again, and then raised her gunblade, firing off more bullets toward Luroka quickly.

This'll definitely be an intriguing fight... Might need some assistance here... Anna thought, as she looked back at Zero.

"Name's Anna, little help?"

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

"Anna... Pleasure to meet you. I'll help you in this fight then." the robotic fighter said nonchalantly, looking over at Luroka with an unimpressed glare. 

"Was that an insult?" he muttered, suddenly dashing forward and deflecting Luroka's strike, looking to disarm his enemy. "I remember you being quite the annoyance beforehand... Now let's see whether you can prove yourself an opponent worthy of my time." Phoenix Zero said, holding out his energy saber right in front of himself, standing between Luroka and Anna.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

20/20

C limit: 75/100

Seeing my Failure excuse of my creation being attacked by none other than Zero and.......someone else, I swung my card blade arms at them, Stil standing in my Card circle.

OOC: What was B6 doing here?

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: TBK [20/20]

TBK opened his eyes to a new setting and glanced around at the clashes that had already begun. Zero, Anna, Luroka, and Pupwa had engaged on side, while Chro and Niha were fighting on the other. All seemed rather distracted and prone to an outside attack, but TBK decided to use his starting energies to gain a strategic position instead. He felt and shifted the weight of the new weapon in his hands, a satisfied smile crossing his face. Before anyone could target him, he quickly scrambled toward the nearest staircase and began an upward trek to gain a higher vantage point, keeping an eye out for anyone that decided to follow.

[20/20] Seeking higher ground.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

OOC: Alright.

Niha (20/20)

IC:

Niha's eyes widened seeing a white-hot ball of fire hurtling toward her. She dove to the right, but not before the fire grazed her foot. Her armor absorbed much of the damage, but not all of it.

Chro was not far behind the fireball, and she narrowly dodged his hurtling form before he hit the ground. Niha launched a volley of energy attacks his way, but to no avail.

Niha (19/20)

TBK, we're all in the Assembly Tower right now anyway. :P

IC 19

Chro swiftly raised his shield, deflecting the blasts of energy. He hefted Rhindon and attempted to create a ball of hard-light surrounding Niha.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Niha (19/20)

IC:

Niha noticed an orb of flickering light starting to surround her. If she didn't move soon, she'd be trapped. She started running, and leapt forward, contorting her body to sail through a fast closing opening in the dome.

Chro wasn't far now. Maybe Niha's expertise in hand-to hand combat would do her good. She threw her right fist toward her opponent with great strength, hoping to cause some damage.

IC 19

Niha threw a fist at Chro; he was happy to oblige, moving his shield slightly out of the way for her punch to land. Of course, she was sticking her fist through fire, which is usually not fun. Counting on the close proximity, he whirled with an uppercut towards her abdomen.

but their spirits

Niha 18/20

IC:

Oh, right, Niha thought, her fist going right through his flaming form. She lurched forward, right into his punch. She bent over, gasping, but not for long. Her metal robot body could absorb more force than the average Toa. Niha thought of fleeing, but the confines of the tower would make escape impossible. With brute mechanical force, Niha battered her fist into Chro's shield, trying to knock it out of his grasp.

IC 19

Chro's grip on the shield slipped as Niha hit it. In an effort to not completely lose it, he launched a jet of fire in front of him, with the dual purpose of repelling himself backwards and possibly singing Niha.

but their spirits

IC 19

Holding his shield up again, Chro blocked the blasts. He knew that he needed to take the offensive to combat Niha effectively, and began the attack with a series of lasers from Rhindon. Additionally he created a pair of parallel hard-light walls with inward-facing spikes, placing them on either side of Niha.

but their spirits

GM IC - DAY ONE

In true Hitman fashion, several of the fighters had decided to try and assassinate each other behind the scenes. Knowing that time was of the essence, JiMing activated his Guard Shell Shield and smashed it into Voxumo's face; however, Voxumo was merely knocked back into a wall and survived. Disappointed that Voxumo had not fallen to his doom, JiMing quickly made his escape, bouncing off of Zakaro's head. The fighter turned and shook his fist at JiMing, therefore totally missing the Rust Cannon being aimed at him by Pulse; of course, he did feel it when the blast obliterated half of his torso and the rest of his body rapidly rusted and fell apart.

Zakaro eliminated.

Pulse stopped to admire his handiwork, laughing maniacally. As he did so, Voxumo crept up behind him and stabbed him in the throat with his Icepick. Pulse collapsed to the floor, unable to speak - and therefore unable to point out that an icepick was technically not a knife. Voxumo, of course, did not care - although he started to care as Niha grabbed the fallen fighter's Rust Cannon and fired it at him. The first blast missed Voxumo by mere inches; the second hit him right in the face, and his head was, of course, immediately disintegrated. Niha watched curiously as Voxumo's body fell off the edge and plummeted down the Assembly Tower, disintegrating into rust dust as it did so.

Pulse eliminated.

Voxumo eliminated.

On another level entirely, Luroka had cornered Blade, who was desperately trying to figure out what sort of weapon Luroka was concealing. Luroka, believing his dastardly plan to be perfect, let out a hearty "HA!" as the Space Ship he had summoned crashed through the roof and landed on top of Blade - except that Blade shrugged the Space Ship off, picked it up, and threw it at the Rider of KikinaloChro, sensing the perfect opportunity to strike, swung his shield at Blade; however, the other fighter dodged the attack in the nick of time.

Rider, of course, cowered as the Space Ship flew at him, rolling to the side just in time to avoid it. Unfortunately, he rolled right into the path of TBK and his Rust Cannon - TBK fired and the blast hit Rider directly in the chest, blasting him right into the ship. With a giant hole in his chest and his torso rapidly turning into rust and disintegrating, Rider discovered that he was in the medical bay - he grabbed a nearby syringe labelled "universal cure" and halted the spread of the rust, saving himself in the nick of time and surviving by the skin of his teeth (albeit with a giant hole in his chest).

Feeling as though he deserved the chance to kill someone now, Rider jumped back out and grabbed TBK's Rust Cannon, aiming it at Pupwa - only to discover that Captain Caboose had already disintegrated Pupwa with his own Rust Cannon

Pupwa eliminated.

With those events now out of the way, the fight returned to normal - although who knew what the next day of assassination attempts would bring....

Edited by Voltex

OOC: ^^^Wow. That was entertaining.

Niha (16/20)

IC:

Niha's armor absorbed most of the lasers' damage, but the spiked walls were going to be a problem. Using her superhuman speed and agility, she ran and leapt on top of one of the hard light walls. She switched from energy blasts to slugs, and started shooting a volley of bullets at Chro and his shield.

OOC: ^^^Wow. That was entertaining.

Niha (16/20)

IC:

Niha's armor absorbed most of the lasers' damage, but the spiked walls were going to be a problem. Using her superhuman speed and agility, she ran and leapt on top of one of the hard light walls. She switched from energy blasts to slugs, and started shooting a volley of bullets at Chro and his shield.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

I dodge The Rider's attack, though getting hit by some of the bullets, [HP: 19/20] and fire a lightning bolt at him from my palm.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: That was absolutely amazing. xD

Anna blinked as everything momentarily went crazy in the tower, and then nodded in amusement, as she noticed three people gone... Including the momentary new opponent. Anna blocked the cards, which disintegrated along with the rest of Pupwa shortly afterward.

"Well, too bad for your ally." Anna said with a slight shrug, as she dashed forward once more, attempting to swing her sword at Luroka quickly.

OOC: ALso, the temporary Pupwa attack is because we had been attacking Luroka. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC 19

Chro's shield blocked most of the bullets, while the rest flew harmlessly through his fiery form. He dissolved the hard-light wall on which Niha stood, and flipped the other parallel to the ground beneath her.

but their spirits

OOC: Oh, didnt know Luroka and Pupwa had a pact too. =P

(Also, do note I choose my Hitman targets through RNG. I actually rolled it three times, and Voxumo made it to the top twice, so yeah)

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

Zero's target got away unscathed, only to be killed right after. Shrugging, he turned back to Luroka.

"So you think you can take the both of us?" the robotic fighter said, dashing forward with his energy saber, aiming to strike Luroka lower than Anna's slash. Luroka could block two attacks from the same height, but from different ones? That would be a challenge...

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: We got a free respawn when Voltex RNG killed us, so I would assume so.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20

I got hit by the flame sword, [HP: 18/20] but I retaliate by slicing at Pulse with my new green lightsaber.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: (19/20) I am shocked by Shadow's attack and my counter ability deals 1 damage back to him. I leave Shadow to fight Pulse and start to shoot at Niha. "Lets let the newbies fight, this should be interesting!" I fire four railgun shots at her and come in swinging my gun blades.

OOC: Dang it Pulse, I was trying to have a 1 on 1 against Shadow.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Niha (14/20)

IC:

Niha fell onto the spiked floor, which shredded some of the armor on her legs. She cried out briefly, but leapt off the spikes soon after. She fled, knowing Chro was too strong for her.

As she ran away from Chro, she noticed someone else was fighting her. Using her extreme agility she dodged Rider's attacks, still far off. She shoots a few energy blasts at him and charges.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20

ShadowVezon theht bozeVwodahS

]02/71 :PH[ .hcuO .truh ma I

.rebasthgil neerg wen ym htiw esluP ta gnicils yb etailater I tub ]02/81 :PH[ ,drows emalf eht yb tih tog I

02/91: PHHP: 19/20

I realise that time has reversed again, and decide to change tactics. Ignoring the pain from The Rider's counter ability, which would have activated independently of Pulse's actions, [HP: 18/20] I make my way over to JiMing, making sure to evade The Rider, and join him against Luroka. I fire a bolt of lightning from my palm at Luroka.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy