BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Rider, if your sword is as big as you say it is, then you should have hit Luroka. Which I'm guessing was not your attempt, so. Please kindly go attack someone else.

-==Colette - HP: 9/20==-

Colette growled, as she quickly whirled around and sidestepped the first slash, backflipped the likely second horizontal slash, and then kept jumping back, really not wanting to deal with this overpowered freak.

IC: I stop my cart and get off of it, and dodge Luroka's sword. Fortunately, he takes the sword away and heads toward Shadowhawk. Nope, not going to happen again. I grit my teeth, using my mental powers to hold this being in place, and I bring my warhammer down on him with the intention of shattering Luroka's armor. 

[3/20]: Let's see you beat this. 

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

Just as Shadowhawk fires, I unleash the unbridled fury of my magnetic powers, launching powerful waves of magnetic force in all directions in a last ditch effort to deal as much damage to the enemy team as possible. Exhausted, I suffer two headshots (-1HP) (0/20).

OOC: I am kinda thankful for this break, this round has been rather stressful for me, and the RNG was obviously rigged. I'll not respawn until tomorrow or something.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: I'm thrown back by a powerful magnetic force, clanking against a pile of corpses. [2/20] Bleh. Exerting a supreme force of will, I stand again.

I breathe a heady sigh of relief. It's finally...over. I think about giving a thumbs-up to Shadowhawk...but that would probably blow his cover. I walk over to my vehicle and get some corpses to shield me for the moment, sitting down behind them, tired. 

[2/20]:...trying to convince myself to help Colette, but maybe I'll stay here for a few minutes...

Edited by fishers64

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 16/20 - Team Wii U

My corpse barricade can't hold against Luroka's death attack; a large portion of it violently breaks down, showering me in assorted fetid substances and raw magnetic energy (-1 HP).

I recover quickly, however, and switch focus to Chro, taking aim at his chest and utilizing my now-standard doubletap technique. Two shots, in rapid succession.

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Phoenix Zero (14/20)

Phoenix Zero narrowed his eyes at the continued assault against Colette. "I said for you all to LEAVE. HER. ALONE!" the fighter bellowed, firing shots everywhere at everyone but Colette. "She is my opponent! I will not let the lot of you take away what is my fight!" he shouted, running to her side. "Now you'd better listen and let me take care of things, because this is a duel I must have." the robotic fighter warned, giving everyone battling Colette a death glare.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: TBK [9/20]

Outside the everlasting battle against Luroka was TBK, sneaking toward the outward rim of the pile of corpses. His goal was to keep at least a hint of surprise as he approached Chro, but trying to climb over a myriad of bodies inconspicuously was a task that was simply beyond his ability. He finally stopped just outside earshot of Chro, and as was his habit, he stopped and hid until he had an opportune moment.

Within a few seconds, the moment came: Shadowhawk was aiming at Chro. Just as Shadowhawk pulled the trigger, TBK lunged from his spot and sprinted -- or rather, attempted to sprint -- over the bodies to close the distance as quickly as possible, hoping Chro was too distracted to notice in time. As he ran, TBK heated his blades and prepared to throw a stab or two.

[9/20] Charging Chro.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

OOC: I just realised... ALL OF THE SHADOWS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM

OOC:

...I unleash the unbridled fury of my magnetic powers, launching powerful waves of magnetic force in all directions in a last ditch effort to deal as much damage to the enemy team as possible...

How can you attack one team and not the other that is impossible. It's either everyone takes damage or no-one does. Take your pick?

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 13/20} Team Smash Wii U

He finally, actually died! Though the celebration wasn't very long. In the makuta's last attack he sent shockwaves and she gets knocked back and takes damage(-1). After struggling to her feet she looks up to see Chro charging at her. She prepared for a very painful attack but then he suddenly stops. That was a stupid idea. Shadow Blaze looks in the same directions as Chro is scouringOnly Shadowhawk will be near here. She then runs at Chro to provide a distractin.

Status: Still team backup but also the distraction {Health: 12/20} 

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: I just realised... ALL OF THE SHADOWS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM

OOC:

...I unleash the unbridled fury of my magnetic powers, launching powerful waves of magnetic force in all directions in a last ditch effort to deal as much damage to the enemy team as possible...

How can you attack one team and not the other that is impossible. It's either everyone takes damage or no-one does. Take your pick?

nope.avi

I can target them, it doesn't function how you think. However, since people are going to ignore that part anyway, I don't even care.

bBhcfWO.png

IC 8

Chro was thankful for the fact that he'd been holding his shield in Shadowhawk's general direction, even after being knocked back by Luroka's magnetic wave. So, when Talon rang out over the battlefield, followed by the sound (and impact) of two shots on his shield, Chro was unharmed. And now, on top of that... I know where you are, hawk.

If he were to charge Shadowhawk head-on, the sniper would see him coming a mile away and move out of there. Chro had to circle around, hopefully catching Shadowhawk by surprise. As a result, he began to backpedal; and as he moved slightly back, he saw Shadow Blaze and TBK charging him from opposite sides.

I should totally get them to run into each other.

Nah, that never works.

Instead, Chro turned and sprinted away, rolling back behind a pile of corpses to gain cover.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

NOTICE

Alright. I was not online last night to address this issue, and I apologize for the frustration that has caused (although I don't apologize for taking an ETB, because man do I feel better =P). 

Since I was not there to deal with it immediately, I shall deal with it now. Luroka will not be able to respawn. Chro takes two points of damage and is unable to use powers for today. Rider takes two points of damage and is unable to use powers for today. The rest of team Smash 3DS will remain unaffected for the time being. Consider this your only warning - future cheating in this manner will result in immediate removal from a round. When I approve you to use powers such as magnetism, I do so trusting that you will use them correctly, and in a fair manner. Since this has not happened, I will not be allowing magnetism to be a power for Rounds 4-6.

As they had to deal with this issue specifically last night, the following players will receive an additional health point: fishersBladeShadowhawkShadow Blaze. Luroka's final attack shall not hit any fighters - if you had already taken damage from that, I leave it up to you to put those lost health points back in. 

Other players that I saw were fighting last night (such as Ehks, JiMing, and anyone else I may have missed) remain unaffected outside of the "Smash Wii U is not hit by final attack" since they were not directly involved in the battle against - or saving - Luroka. 

Since Luroka was the target, Team Smash Wii U gets 1 point. They lead 1-0. Team Smash 3DS has one hour to choose a new target before I assign one via RNG.

Continue on.

• Upvote 2

I apologize. I was fighting so desperately to save Luroka because I was under the impression that the round would end as soon as he was killed.

IC 6

Chro remained crouched behind the corpse piles, waiting for TBK and Shadow Blaze to attack.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Colette was in on the attack on Luroka as well...to be fair, I think she should also get a health point for dealing with the cheating. Just saying.

Also, I don't mind taking damage, I just want to know why I took the damage just to come over and fight Colette? I wasn't aware of anyone cheating just that Luroka was in trouble and that he and Chro needed help.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: Voltex arrives, with less dramatics than last time. I now have [4/20], and I think that Luroka's last attack didn't work. He tells me to believe it. I'm not sure I do. 

[4/20]: Whatever. Still hanging out in this corpse-laden contraption, wondering what in the heck I'm going to do next.

OOC:

Honestly, I'm tired already. Four other players were targeting me for OP mag powers I can hardly even use, most of my team was unavailable, I was spending most of the evening trying to figure out how to stay alive while trying to avoid precisely what Voltex pointed out, and it has actually been rather exhaustive for me. This whole round has been utterly terrible, and I did nothing but make it worse, and for that I do apologize. I honestly don't really want to play the next round either, just because of how ridiculous the game has been so far.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: The problem with Magnetism-based powers in a game where all the combatants, as well as a good amount of the stage, is made of metal, is that it's hard to balance it. It's possible, I was hoping to have a try at it, but it's very hard to pull off, because it's easy to go overboard and become near-unkillable. Also, Rider's power should have been explained a bit better, but okay.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20

ShadowVezon was slashed by The Rider. [HP: 9/20] However, The Rider had decided to wander off and help some teammates. I decide to take a breather, and decide what to do next.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]<

Apparently, Colette's opponents weren't too interested in fighting in anyone that wasn't her, as they wanted a one-on-one. Trijhak just shrugged and walked away, no point in attacking if they intended only to fight one person. Plus, there were still Rahkshi to deal with, were there not?  Trijhak then hissed and screeched in an attempt to get their attention or draw them out, and probably other fighters too.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

As TBK was just about to reach Chro, TBK braced for anything: a laser, a sword to the face, spontaneous combustion, anything. And just as he started to raise his daggers to strike -- Chro ran. And just like that, the epic-ness of the moment deflated. Like a pathetic balloon. Oh well.

TBK diverted the course of his sprint to follow Chro, stopping just before the corpse pile blocking Chro. A normal fighter would do the right thing and jump over the pile to take him on like a man, but TBK just loves alternate methods. So instead, he pointed both his blades at the pile and mustered his concentration, firing a focused stream of plasma and attempting to hit Chro on the other side through the incinerated bodies.

[9/20] Attempting to hit Chro.

sig8.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 18/20 - Team Wii U

Chro retreats unharmed, his shield serving him well. I do not attempt a follow-up strike, however; for the time being, I remain where I am, rebuilding and strengthening my gruesome foxhole in preparation for an inevitable attack. One could come from any angle; it is fortunate that my high vantage point allows for good visibility.

These few minutes of recuperation are invaluable (+1 HP), and I am able to not only rest, but also to tend to my various wounds (+1 HP).

Edited by Shadowhawk

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette blinked, as she suddenly felt a bit rejuvenated as Voltex appeared once more. Smiling, she looked around. There was still Chro to deal with, who was currently running away, and Rider, for starters. Rider seemed almost to be confused for a moment, and Colette tried to fire off warning shots at the countering guy, as she dashed off to where Chro had gone. Even with his knight setup, she figured that there would be a good chance to attack, if she just kept trying.

TBK continued to blast the stream of plasma until he began to feel the toll of using his power for so long. His arms fell back down to his sides, and to TBK's surprise, the stream had not made it through the pile. I guess it's time to go back to plan A, he thought.

He climbed to the top of the corpse heap to see Chro scrambling in the opposite direction, who looked a bit singed from the heat. TBK began pursuit alongside Blade and held up a shield with one arm shield to brace for a counter attack. On his other arm, he readied his blade for a melee strike upon reaching his target.

[9/20] Charging Chro. Again.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

>Pulse Trijhak [HEALTH: 7/20]<

After hissing and screeching to attract Rahkshi, Pulse, or Trijhak, or whatever you wanted to call him, rushed at Ehks with his crossbow pointed at him, seeing as no Rahkshi had responded yet and he did not know who to fight except Ehks who also did not know who to fight.

IC: 14/20

Oh hey, it was Pulse again! Running around at the speed of s...

I'm just going to stop that there. I watched him as he ran forwards, and created a small hardlight platform, slightly embedded in the ground. If he stepped on it..oh boy! Hardlight spike? Hardlight pillar to launch him backwards? Hardlight fist to punch his leg? Oh well. It all depended on what he did...

He just had to get over it...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

>Pulse Trijhak [Health: 7/20]<

Spike through foot. Hardlight. Ouch. [HEALTH: 5/20] This also had the effect of basically anchoring Trijhak to his position. Not that it mattered much, he could still shoot Ehks. So that's what he did. With fireballs. Because fire burns people and burning people is fun, especially when they have put a hardlight spike through your foot.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 13/20)

Well, the team was doing fairly well, and all in all things were progressing quite good, but Zakaro felt like something was missing..

or rather, someone?

"Has anyone seen Pupwa?" Zakaro called out, slightly confused, even as he shrugged to himself and charged over towards where Ehks and Pulse were dueling, happily dashing in to do a couple of ninja rolls and attempt to smack the letter-named fighter across the face. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: 14/20

FIRE AND ZAKARO FIRE AND ZAKARO NOPE

I barely dodge the fireballs, and notice Zakaro out of the corner of my eye. No way I'm going on a two-v-one like Luroka did. I shoot up the hill with my harpoons, much faster than normal running speed, and create a hardlight shield, kept hovering in front of me. Just in case they tried chasing me.

With a second thought, I quickly expand the hardlight spike in Pulse's foot, which would obviously hurt more. Keeping two constructs up was enough effort, so I just dissolved it after...probably ruining his foot.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

>Pulse Trijhak [HEALTH: 5/20]<

Trijhak yelled in pain as the hardlight spike in his foot expanded and dissolved, completely annihilating it. He could no longer walk or run without assistance, as he no longer had a left foot. At the very least, it no longer looked like one when he looked at it. [HEALTH: 2/20] This meant Pulse had to react to Ehks very politely. 

'Very Politely' meaning a somewhat large fireball heading at Ehks with... something resembling a foot with a strongly-worded message in it... in the centre of it for added power.

Edited by Pulse Trijhak

IC: Watching from a distance, I see The Rider of Kikanalo standing near Colette. Thanks to Voltex's unexpected arrival and departure, I know that his powers have been extinguished by the game master. For now. Technically, I'm kicking a man while he's down, but this is a game of combat. Not exactly inspiring great ethics. 

[4/20]: I kick the corpses out of my way and ride into battle, ready to extinguish another threat. Cart going toward Rider. 

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health:0/20} Team Smash Wii U

She was just there. A barely visible being. Watching the numerous battles unfold. It would of been a really impolite if she just left. After all, her teammates were still there, so she would be there till the end.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~